Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos (60735 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) / Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by kollinz1234(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Arespect10:
This is really uncalled for, as long as you killed their people as long as they kill yours. The fulanis i know doesn't forgive, doesn't forget they only retaliate once you killed their fellow tribe.... I'm Hausa and i know what they have been doing in some part of Kano states
by the time Buhari leaves, then u will know that unforgiveness is human nature, not just fulanis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Lifebenzy: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jos was never peaceful long time before Buhari my guy..even though I hate this government for supporting fulani killers.
Jos crisis has always been since , even those days when bokoharam just started..they always hit Jos
Yashjoe:
Jos used to be a peaceful and beautiful place to settle.... And then boom the Buhari administration came to power... We can't go to school without the fear of being killed on our way... Our homes are not safe... Sleep don dey lost for our eyes... We shout "we dey God hand" everyday but we do nothing ���... Lalong said there is peace yesterday night on a press release... Then the attack turned out around 8pm.... A state where it's citizens and non citizens are scared... When are we going to stand on our feet and fight for our lives....

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by UncleJudax(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
hansomb:
This is very bad, devilish. Do we really have leaders in this country. Why can't a state of emergency be declared like Obasanjo did in 2004 if that will bring peace. All these people killed are the innocent one's, the killers are roaming free. God help us.
the fight has always been to take control of Plateau state. Unfortunately, the people in charge of this mission are taking advantage of Buhari's government.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Ghostrye: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
Our darling daddy
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Yusman316(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
sltn:
they can't do anything nothing will they do but they just kill one of our son last night major datong. am soo Pain if say this govt will allow us, if say govt will not attack us back menn. . .
Governor allow u do what? Arm urselves and fight back. That's the only way this nonsense will stop. Let everybody pick up arms
U think the Fulani asks for anybody's permission before they take up arms against people?
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Holyman3(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Tinubu caused all this killings indirectly.
A terrorist was running for president dkt years and you still help him. Just to remove Jonathan. What happens now?
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by MrUchenna1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
The power of evil men lives on the cowardice of the good. NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by kestolove95(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Na return match
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Yves4real(f): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Op, please, change the heading to graphic pictures of 30 Christians killed by muslim terrorists in Yelwa Zangam community of Plateau state.
Most of the muslims on this forum promised there will be no peace in Plateau because of the reprisal by the Irigwe natives and they have matched their threat with actions.
What about the useful idiots from the south that cried more than the bereaved when the muslim travellers were killed and asked why the natives went after travellers in reprisals for the act committed by the Fulani muslim terrorists? What do you have to say about the innocent women and probably children killed now?
How many Fulani muslims have been arrested for this as the security did to the people of Irigwe?
None, I guess and none will be arrested.
The Fulani terrorists even burnt the bridge leading to the community to prevent external help. And one idiot somewhere will tell me that the security forces weren't aware of this.
Southern Nigeria, hope you people are seeing that it's a bad idea to cede land to fulanis for any reason? If you like, be look when you governors decides to give them land in your state. The fate of Plateau and Benue states await you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by ahnie: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kai it's well with my country.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Dhury: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Unknown gunmen's at it again !! don't try to paint anyone black on the attack as the identity of the attackers remain unknown.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Conrod: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kandeed:
The Question is what are the Generals from Jos doing to help their people??
They're all in the east searching for ipob while their houses are on fire and what has gowon said ?nothing.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Banmeallday: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
When black people fight to uphold what Oyibo bandits created this is what happens.

In Biafra Oduduwa Arewa we stand! No to the Nigger Area
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by CSTRR: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
How will I tell my children that in a country with the most deeply rooted, and highly convulated problems, more complicated than the labryinth of Greek mythology, the People gave someone like Buhari a maximum term of 8 years.

How will I tell them he got over 15 million votes from homo sapiens and not from homo erectus.?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Etimemy: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Buhari has not lost appetite or go on fasting about this killing of innocent souls. Instead he is congratulating his Fulani terrorists.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by seunayantokun(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Omar Bashir of Sudan, Idi Amin of Uganda, Sani Abacha of Nigeria, etc. Those are members of the group chaired by Buhari the Chief Executive Terrorist of Nigeria. Now he has earned that position forever. He goes down in history as a disciple of Adolf Hitler. Though he's said he wouldn't finish as a failure but definitely he's finishing as an unforgettable human disaster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by philest222(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
I want to leave this country !!! My generation is will pray for me for dat decisions
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Edyice: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Since this Is this the type of news you like for northerners …enjoy ibkhaleel
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by lomprico(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kandeed:
The Question is what are the Generals from Jos doing to help their people??

they are killing them too.

one major was just taken n killed from his home in NDA
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Adakintroy: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
How many generals are from jos in the nigerian army?

Imagine slauthering your people and you standing by with a general tag on your shoulders.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by gbagyiza: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
delzbaba:
This country might never know peace again, too much blood soaked in the very fragments of its existence, tit for tat killing everyday.

I will advise Nigerians to find their escape route cos the game is over. It is finished....They want to take over Nigeria by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by obi4eze(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
This is pure witchcraft. God help us.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Petdagr8t(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
It is finished already. there are obvious reasons and clear evidence that this country can't stay together any longer. Let everyone go their way with their lives before this morons w slaughter everybody. Oh! what a country.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Darreytinho10(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nigeria Government failed em cry
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Ogbeniomo: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
amah4game:
Were are all the online warriors shouting up and down and silent about the truth about the massacre happening in Jos Plateau, May you not know peace if you remain silent with this. RIP to the dead. There can't be peace without justice.
Mannabbqgrillers have gone mute all this while,but notwithstanding he cannot escape the Evils he has ben supporting,except u don't have understanding will make u not know when u re reaping what u sow, he will not escape to reap the evil he has been sowing,it is a matter of time, execpt he repent and call evil evil, whenever wherever, not by selective as he chooses to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by jimmynauty: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
If you are sympatizing, you are as dumb as the Plato. Don't

Their mumu never finished.

Spits and Waka comot
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Inyinese(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Go on with one nigeria Gowon!
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by mafluxfire: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
My first prayer for the perpetuators of this heinous crime against humanity is for God to incapacitate them
Second is for them to die soon without repenting so they meet their God as sinners
May God forgive me for saying this because i know God doesn't want sinner to die without repenting.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by chatinent: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
O my God!
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by chudisco(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
WaffenSS:
What a senseless tragedy.

May their souls RIP.

May God strike the killers dead in the most painful way.

I wish the rest of Nigeria would arm itself up against these killer fulani bastards since the government has failed.

And before anyone says anything stupid, I'm fulani too.
God
God bless you for not being sentimental and tribalistic

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by GiZcorp: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
This country can't shy away from war any longer.. The earlier it happens the faster peace will be restored.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.