Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them (31019 Views)

Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them by 1Sharon(f): 12:27am On Aug 26, 2021
Patrioticman007:

" Head slammers " ?.
Jesus son of Mary is also a head slammer according to your Bible, if you don't know better ask your god of men, called pastors for answers. Olodo.

Muslims don't follow jesus, they follow isa!

Don't be disingenuous. They aren't the same.
Re: Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them by 1Sharon(f): 12:37am On Aug 26, 2021
zeeprince:
Lol, nairaland online warriors have seen food, a means to insult Muslims i guess, what an hippocitical way of living... Bash them online but offline you're all chummy and lovely grin...am even tired of telling people we ain't terrorist or whatever they call us on daily basis, we are whatever you say we are, now the question is why act so pained Everytime, when you already know what we are? undecided

I could say the same about you Muslims hypocrites.
In person you're all ' chummy and lovely' but in online polls you reveal your true nature and intentions towards Christians, atheists and homosexuals.

If you are peaceful explain blasphemy and apostasy laws?
Re: Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them by calcal: 12:39am On Aug 26, 2021
armadeo:
This is like your executioner telling you to stand still and not run around when he is trying to shoot you

only a tree will not run

1 Like

Re: Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them by caye(m): 4:58am On Aug 26, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
France is learning their lessons in a hard way.america too will soon chop breakfast From the Muslim terrorist. the September 11 attack no do them lipsrsealed
Gbogbo wa, l'ama jẹ breakfast!
Re: Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them by Wokenaija: 5:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Why are Muslims running away from Islam, Talibans practice pure unadulterated Islam. Why are you people running ?! grin Simply denounce the evil religion and live a free and happy life.
What concerns me is Divide Nigeria so the north will enjoy their new government set up, since they now occupy all the positions in Nigeria they should simply take the Arewa region and leave us to our small region. Head bruisers !
Re: Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them by Wokenaija: 5:42am On Aug 26, 2021
1Sharon:

I could say the same about you Muslims hypocrites.
In person you're all ' chummy and lovely' but in online polls you reveal your true nature and intentions towards Christians, atheists and homosexuals.

If you are peaceful explain blasphemy and apostasy laws?
just how northern governors are chummy when they see Buhari but on their way home they dodge 3 kidnapping attempts. Tomorrow they go out again to be chummy with Buhari and coming back 200 girls would have been kidnapped. 3rd say they will go out and chummy with him again. My concern is divide the country. So all this fuckery will end!
Re: Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them by elonmuskbaby: 5:55am On Aug 26, 2021
caye:

Gbogbo wa, l'ama jẹ breakfast!
minus me in Jesus name
Re: Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them by Lovenorth: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Don't worry, Boko Haram will soon take over the north.

Which Bokoharam? the Bokoharam you are talking of are surrendering in dozens to Nigerian government, and the president will talk to them in the language they understand afterward
Re: Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them by mcjudy: 7:31am On Aug 26, 2021
How will this change the condition of our country
Re: Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them by bareal(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
I’m not saying they are right, but they are not wrong either. They need the people.

Ummmm awon eyan Lai Mohammed.
Re: Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2021
SADDISTS AND SAVAGES.YOU NEED THEM TO TORTURE THEM AND SATISFY YA TEST FOR VIOLENCE.FOOLS GOD IS WATCHING TO DEAL WITH YOU WHEN THE TIME IS RIPE. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich: New Evidence Highlights Corrupt Deals / Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater / CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.