Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police (28556 Views)

Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional / Women Kidnapped As Bandits Hit Dingyadi, Hometown Of Police Affairs Minister / Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by FIRDAUS3(m): 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
kolmart:
Can you listening to old fool even the soldiers can not help themselves not to talk of ordinary police.
I wonder oo undecided
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Subsea101: 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by saintol(m): 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
This man is crazy. So if the person is killed, the dead body will come and report to you? This country is long gone.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Seniorwriter(m): 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Racoon:
See the kinds of imbeciles one is sharing a country with.Confused bastards.

imbeciles as an adjective is a better word next time use the right adjective animals!

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS IN NIGERIA!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Figger(m): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Na ogun go kill ur generation, who police help
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by GenerationNext: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Racoon:
angry Gush! What a senseless stupid and idiotic statement.Same police that have long become an instrument of state terror? So until non-regime protected persons are completely annihilated before una go agree say Nigeria is a failed state under this evil government?

Even as minister, this fool goes about with armed-to-the-teeth security details but here is he hoodwinking the beleaguered downtrodden masses to keep hope alive with a highly compromised security agencies under a failed govt? Idiot! God punish all of una.Go and tell them this shit in Jos now.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/25/breaking-30-residents-reported-dead-fresh-attacks-jos
LOL grin grin grin grin grin ;DNigerian is a funny country.
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by effort1: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
seunmsg:
Muhammed Dingyadi must be another name for stupidity. He must be very stupid for making this statement. Which police should we call? The once that can't defend themselves against unknown gunmen in the east or the soldiers that can't defend themselves against bandits when NDA was attacked?

Nobody should listen to this idiotic old minister. Police and soldiers are as helpless as the rest of us. People should defend themselves in the best way and manner that is possible.

Nobody needs your uselss advice. Keep it to yourself, you hypocrite.

All these are happening because of the cursed peeosn you voted in as president. So, you should dip your mouth in a pit latrine somewhere and let us hear word.
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by sabreal: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
So it can be very easy for them to finish.

The same compromised police that is never available to protect. Police will appear from nowhere to arrest the self defenced helpless victims and call the victims unknown gun me; youths fighting the Muslims etc.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by MrUchenna1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
SUGGESTION FROM A HEADLESS HUMAN. DONT WASTE YOUR PHONE BATTERY IN FRUITLESS CALLS.
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by betshopagent(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Otipari!
N.B
Somebody should put me through CANADA visa process.
I no get SHISHI for event oh!
search for whizqueen thread here on nairaland.she has everything you shud know.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by effort1: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
seunmsg:
Muhammed Dingyadi must be another name for stupidity. He must be very stupid for making this statement. Which police should we call? The once that can't defend themselves against unknown gunmen in the east or the soldiers that can't defend themselves against bandits when NDA was attacked?

Nobody should listen to this idiotic old minister. Police and soldiers are as helpless as the rest of us. People should defend themselves in the best way and manner that is possible.

Nobody needs your uselss advice. Keep it to yourself, you hypocrite.

All the6are happening because of the cursed peeosn you voted in as president. So, you should dip your mouth in a pit latrine somewhere and let us hear word.
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by bikefab(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
Go fork yourself murdafucka...
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Nairae: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
His family are protected by armed policeman, his life matters. He is trying to say your lives don't matter
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Exceed15: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Even NDA can't defend itself..
Mr man gerrooooot of here mehn
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by seunayantokun(m): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
I'm short of what to say. Just listen to the terrorist...as if the police had ever helped... Isn't it inhuman to say that? To report to Fulani police who have always supported criminals against their victims? I put you all in God's court, and I know He shall do the right thing in Jesus' name.
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by OlujobaSamuel: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lol, our minister is maddd again. Which kind yeye police??
Drove from Lagos to Osogbo, only one police officer bothered to check my vehicle papers without demanding anything.
Others were particular about the money they want to collect, so I should go and report crime to such officers, una no well
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Yankee101: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Una no serious
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by jaxxy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Stupid country and police. U shouldn’t defend urselves bt report? What if ure not giving the opportunity and time to report what do u do? Keep sitting like a duck??

And even when u report ahead or afterwards if lucky. what does the police service do?? undecided
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Harmattan123(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
He needs a rest
Let's allow him to rest in peace
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Jayrow08: 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Una dey see dis fool abi... Na bcoz I never see naim cause am.
Abeg who get riffle to sell?
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by pacespot(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
You heard them, from the horse's mouth themselves, continue to sleepwalk while the Fulani's raid your land to the end. Useless people are talking about disarming Nigerians but don't care about the threat each Nigerian face daily, not only from the jihadists but the criminally minded people who only use violence to take what is not theirs. If you listen to these people, you are dead in this country, even the police are unable to protect themselves.
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by SWDude: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
It is your nature given right to defend yourself if you don't want to die. Listen to this plonker at your own peril.
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by gare(f): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
seunmsg:

Suspend the Guy grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Temptee101(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
I wonder what these evil politicians take us for.

God!!! I'm tired of this country abeg.
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by HONOR1: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Thunder fire your generation... idiot.
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Hexohjay2017(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
It's very understandable that we are now running a slowpoke government, Govern and administered by NONENTITIES.
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by izubext007: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Just like reporting criminals to criminals.
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by thesolutions(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
seunmsg:

Police and the soldiers are the killers. Know this and avoid them.
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by libson001(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nope... Only doctors
Rikze:
sad

Is thunder on strike?

E don teh this people dey look for am...

Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by pacespot(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:
"If u ask me, na who I go ask?" If we report to the Police, na who Police go report to? Police sef, dem no safe. NDA was attacked with top officers killed like chicken.

I only pity all these Politicians because soon, this bandits will be attacking them and their security forces will be helpless.

Pity a Nigerian politician, are you high or something? You are pitying the people that profit from your death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Crude Takes New Hit As Buyers Turn To Cheaper Russian Grade / ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance / Adams Oshiomhole Blasts Channels TV, Social Media Warriors Over Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.