Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police (28555 Views)

Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional / Women Kidnapped As Bandits Hit Dingyadi, Hometown Of Police Affairs Minister / Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by executioner(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
smiley
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Bsure: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Funny Funny Funny.

No Not Funny sad
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by UDUJ(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/25/insecurity-fg-warns-nigerians-against-acquiring-arms-to-defend-themselves/

You are extremely stupid.

I already have a double barreled gun duly registered. Now I am thinking of getting a pump action. Thunder fire any armed robber, kidnapper, assassin or bandit that comes my way angry
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Funny bugger
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Hopsinluck: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Your munu too much. angry So I should stay and die
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Jonah507(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Confusion of the highest order!
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by King44(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
This minister is mad big time

He has tetanus in his brain

Make I no curse

Telling people not to defend themselves at all costs when it's obvious that there is a form of ethnic and religious cleansing.

If I were there and I picked up a weapon to defend myself and my family against harmed murders, and you think it's wrong let's meet in court.

If you are in the north, south and your community is being threatened and killed by those useless Fulani bandits, etc You should have a gun or guns in your house to defend yourself because you don't know when it would be the turn of your household.

This motherfuckers are evil, they sponsor terrorists and tell you not to defend yourself.

Corpses are ordinary numbers to them, very heartless set of people.
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Naijanascam: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yeye dey always smell

Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Alfamann: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Says a man that is surrounded by hundreds of armed security men at all times.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Immorttal: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Muhammed Dingbats

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Ray07(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rubbish angry
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Funflipper: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
Hmmmmm Naija don Dey teach to defend yourself

It is the only way out of this mess the country is in. Arm and defend yourself when the need arises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by FIRDAUS3(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
These people are Mad, can the dead call police? This is pure nonsense, i would have to wait for them to cut off my head before reporting? Eri yin tí buru. Ẹyin ọmọ ale jatijati yii undecided
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by sirwhyteB(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
If I hear!
Military self no fit defend themselves and police is talking.

Oh! What a hopeless country.

Nigeria is gone undecided
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Nuelito: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Smh
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Cruise
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Juicy001: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Imagine this minister, as if he'll do the same when wahala comes knocking,
NDA drama never cool sef and this one a trying to confuse who?

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Angelfrost(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
"...So, we need to have the support and partnership of Nigerians in the efforts we are making towards fighting crimes and criminalities."

What efforts exactly?!!...

These ones can't seem to realize that the era of making speeches has long expired! Get the job done or get the fvck out!

Any Nigerian living in Nigeria without a security plan for his or her family is already knocking on Heaven's Door. Ignore these bastards, and arm yourselves! Learn self defense, and stay prepared!!!...

What a time to be alive in Nigeria!!! You all were warned!

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Ochelyko1: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/25/insecurity-fg-warns-nigerians-against-acquiring-arms-to-defend-themselves/

God purnish u there why don't u go around with arm security men? U should have been walking freely since the people should not collect arms and defend themselves?

U are talking about the police which police? Is it this crazy set of people called police that u will report a case of Fulani herdsmens killing people to their station they will threaten u if u do not leave their station they will arrest and lock u up or even shoot u! So which police? God purnish u and ur police goat!
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Legend44(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
This man is crazy
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by abbiboy: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Who listens to a federal minister of FCT,if I take up arm in Abbi in delta state I'm waiting for that police to come arrest me.rubbish!!
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by chriscrosss(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Can the dead call police..omoh, if you can defend ya self, do so..don't mind this stupid politicians.. NDA was infiltrated, a whole NDA..shame on all this leaders, both PDP, APC, ypp, all of you.. Disgrace country..
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by eleko1: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
sad Our own corona Don speak out. If this dumb think he/his family are safe should think well
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by solex1988(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
The effort is meaningless
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by kolmart: 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Can you listening to old fool even the soldiers can not help themselves not to talk of ordinary police.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by duro4chang(m): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Trash as usual!!
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by ddeola: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
Dis wan na mumu. Blind member of Bo-kohari and his demonic regime. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by safeopportunity(m): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
₦₦₦

Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by maxzzo1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ortom said it yesterday on channels that d president has hidden agenda....or else why should he tell Benue people to learn to live with people with AK 47 in peace how? Intruders in DAT matter ...wallah apc govt na trash
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by Okhuadams(m): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
nairalandankrah:

A foolish talk if una brothers bokoharam, herdsmen and bandits, come and i have opportunity to defend myself i should not or will they allow me to report to u pple first. All the killings how many of them have u arrested instead u give them information and cover up cos they ur brothers. Ingredients and Nonsense
Re: Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police by BruncleZuma: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lo agbara ọpọlọ rẹ

[img]https://c./7HUogy7rXs4AAAAC/feel-me-think-about-it.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas / Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently / Nigerian Crude Takes New Hit As Buyers Turn To Cheaper Russian Grade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.