Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (855171 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Awas:

I sent a mail to IRCC nairobi as a reminder that my application has passed the processing time quoted. below is their response. Should i send my transcripts and new documents by email to nairobi or using webform?

Good day and thank you for your email enquiry and contacting the Migration Section.

In response to your email enquiry below, kindly note that this application is in queue for processing, and will be processed according to the receipt date.

Processing times have been affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic and are not accurate on our website. To this effect, we are unable to guarantee a timeframe for which a decision will be made on your application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached, or, if deemed appropriate, to request additional information.

To help facilitate your application when an officer reviews it, please forward one of the following, depending on your situation:

LMIA/LMIA-exempt work permits: an updated copy of your letter of offer showing that your employer still intends to hire you.
Accompanying spouse of a student: evidence of your spouse’s enrollment at an eligible Designated Learning Institution (DLI), and their most recent transcripts.
Accompanying spouse of a skilled worker: evidence of your spouse’s employment (i.e., letter of offer and paystubs), and a copy of their complete job description.
Post Graduate Work Permit Applicants: updated final transcripts from an eligible DLI, and a copy of your degree (if not previously provided)

Note that continually emailing requesting the status of your application will not result in expedited processing.

YES, SEND BOTH WAYS

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
HOW TO RENEW YOUR PASSPORT IN OTTAWA

Register here https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/epassport/ptype/1By1C

Then book appointment here- https://nigeriahcottawa.ca/

Things needed includes the following:

Acknowledgment slip
Payment slip
Photocopy of passport data page
International passport itself
Passport renewal form
Administrative fee($50)
Canada post envelope(about $2)
One passport photograph(white background)

How to get money order, go to any Canada post near you and fill information directing it to Ottawa.

If you want to get it same day (if there’s booklet), it will cost $200 via money order.

If not you will capture then go back and wait untill it’s ready.

If you stay in Ottawa , you can drop your passport so they cancel the old one but if not, you will have to travel back with the soon to expire passport and send it via post to them with a letter indicating when you captured.

Nb: I just decided to share as when I needed to renew my passport, I couldn’t find any information here.

Also they don’t open to the public on Monday so Tuesday through Friday.

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
makano:
Maybe the whatsapp peeps will be in the position to answer this..

Peace
Lol
WhatsApp is just too toxic to this blessed platform

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Toceenay(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
efeturi3:
I will be given Visa. However, there must be a refund policy
Don't think the person sounds negative and don't just say there must be. Be very certain before you commit. Check for the school's return policy on their site or email the international office for up to date information.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gift212: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
December applicant... Eligibility has started (today I guess). Moving closer.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by chrysto: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Don't mind first bank, they did same thing to me . just walk into access bank and do your thing. Just fill the form and submit, even if they tell you they dont do third party payment, just tell them to submit your form cos i notice some of their branches always want to shy away from it.

Kam3:
Good morning all,

Please which is the best bank to pay tuition using form A and what is the rate?
I tried paying through first bank for UCW but it was declined. First bank said they don't pay into third party account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MARINA49: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Good day house. How long does eligibility review take?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by chrysto: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
Try the quote again, you can be fortunate enough to get something lesser than this especially in the evening. Meanwhile , the 72 hours is just to tell you the rate will possibly change but it is not so on all occassion. just ensure you pay the money to the bank before the 72 hours elapses cos the time you paid it in the bank is what they will use to determine the next rate.

efeturi3:
I WANT TO PAY SCHOOL FEES THROUGH CBN FORM A, MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY, AND I GOT THIS FROM GLOBAL PAY THAT QUATE LAST FOR 72 HOURS. DOES IT MEAN AFTER 72 HOURS PAYMENT WON'T BE ABLE TO BE MADE CONSIDERING THE THAT FORM A TAKES SEVERAL DAYS?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by EyinjuGod(f): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
Any PPR today?
it's past 6 p.m.

Please we need motivation.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
Gift212:

Wow so fast !
I’m December 29th nothing yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Activateoluwase: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
December 16 nothing yet. God is at work anyways.

Gift212:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
Activateoluwase:
December 16 nothing yet. God is at work anyways.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by buchito1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
EyinjuGod:
Any PPR today?
it's past 6 p.m.

Please we need motivation.

It will end in praise

November 29th applicant here...
Medicals done on - 21st November
Medicals updated to pass - 6th December
Eligibility Review started today - smiley

I'm believing and hoping God perfects our application!
S.O to Teemenzo

I dey wait update from you bros wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
buchito1:

November 29th applicant here...
Medicals done on - 21st November
Medicals updated to pass - 6th December
Eligibility Review started today - smiley

I'm believing and hoping God perfects our application!
S.O to Teemenzo

I dey wait update from you bros wink

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nikky6: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hello! I got a medical request today
I submitted my application November 29th and I attached my medical form that same November ,it was updated November 30th to pass.Today I got a medical request and the “you passed your medicals was removed from my profile .my medicals will expire in June so it’s still valid .Do I resend the medical sheet or go for another medicals ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nikky6:
Hello! I got a medical request today
I submitted my application November 29th and I attached my medical form that same November ,it was updated November 30th to pass.Today I got a medical request and the “you passed your medicals was removed from my profile .my medicals will expire in June so it’s still valid .Do I resend the medical sheet or go for another medicals ?

Upload the same one. Congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Awas: 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Anon123:

YES, SEND BOTH WAYS

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by olasubomy: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lianna2020:
HOW TO RENEW YOUR PASSPORT IN OTTAWA

Register here https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/epassport/ptype/1By1C

Then book appointment here- https://nigeriahcottawa.ca/

Things needed includes the following:

Acknowledgment slip
Payment slip
Photocopy of passport data page
International passport itself
Passport renewal form
Administrative fee($50)
Canada post envelope(about $2)
One passport photograph(white background)

How to get money order, go to any Canada post near you and fill information directing it to Ottawa.

If you want to get it same day (if there’s booklet), it will cost $200 via money order.

If not you will capture then go back and wait untill it’s ready.

If you stay in Ottawa , you can drop your passport so they cancel the old one but if not, you will have to travel back with the soon to expire passport and send it via post to them with a letter indicating when you captured.

Nb: I just decided to share as when I needed to renew my passport, I couldn’t find where to search for.

Thanks Lianna for sharing, very kind of you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by purespikes: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ketima:

Is really sad, came online I saw phone numbers flying up and down and I thought nairaland is dashing free MB.

I must say it, Is so unfortunate that of recent newbies and silent readers have started turning this beautiful platform upside down. Derailing from the principles the pioneers instituted that made this platform informative and educative.

I don't blame the gurus (frankrobnn, justmellow, Lekiboboe, makano, Spectro, Liann20 to name but a few), they must have noticed all this and don't regularly come as they do before now ( though my observation). I still give it to Lianna20, makano and my able Google Lekiboboe, who are still doing their wonders here. Of recent, makano stoped giving free application assistance cos of this singular attitude. Sorry makano, when you decided to not do it free, I silently didn't support of it as I felt is better to give out free. But I'm so sorry to have not supported it, now I see better. This set no deserve am walahi.

Just look at someone who just got PPR and is now forming guru and is dragging peeps to his group to teach them what he learnt here oo. And what even amazed me is that he said he got the info to support his application from here and people still are sending numbers to him when they could have still gotten the infos from here as well.

Is obvious Nigerians don't like to get things free. They prefer when they are charged. No wonder agents are messing them up here and there.

So sad. This is why some people don't do well. You benefited from a platform and the next you can do is derail and spoil that particular platform.

As for the newbies, do not be lazy, read up and get what you need here.

Lastly, I implore the mod to blockeveryone sharing numbers here. This thread has indeed derailed badly

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tekst: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hello everyone,

I received a message to provide additional documents for my application yesterday, it was stated in the letter that a link for submission has been provided on my profile. Upon checking my profile, no link was provided. What do I do please? I was given just 3 days to respond and this is the second day. Can I use webform? won't that take a long time to get to the requesting office?

Please, I will be expecting your responses, thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Anon123:

Google can get you this,...but is your work experience related to your bsc

Lookout for colleges, check their fees
Ensure you familiarize yourself with the schools refund policy before you pay the tuition.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by chuksinfotech: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
tekst:
Hello everyone,

I received a message to provide additional documents for my application yesterday, it was stated in the letter that a link for submission has been provided on my profile. Upon checking my profile, no link was provided. What do I do please? I was given just 3 days to respond and this is the second day. Can I use webform? won't that take a long time to get to the requesting office?

You possibly might be checking the wrong place. If I may ask, did you click on the View Submitted application or upload documents link?

It is above your Applicant Information box in your dashboard

When you click on the link it takes you to where you uploaded all the documents when you were applying. You should see an active section where you can upload the required information.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by zxxtx: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
please I'm trying to apply.... why does the site keeps logging out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tekst: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
Yes. This was where I checked, there is no active session there.

quote author=chuksinfotech post=109690551]

You possibly might be checking the wrong place. If I may ask, did you click on the View Submitted application or upload documents link?

It is above your Applicant Information box in your dashboard

When you click on the link it takes you to where you uploaded all the documents when you were applying. You should see an active section where you can upload the required information.

Regards[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by zxxtx: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
Please I can’t find where to submit police report or is it submitted on request ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by meelola007(f): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
Pls can you share the email address of the Visa office?

FAVANA:
Good evening everyone,

Thank you for all the support you give out here.
I am a November 15th applicant, second application. My eligibility review started on the 19th of January and my medicals was also updatded to pass.
I just got a reply from nairobi office on a mail I sent on the 5th of January.
Please is this a generic email?
Note: I sent a webform this morning attaching my Confirmation of enrollment since I resumed classes online.

Good day,

In response to your email enquiry below, kindly note that this application is still under review by our office. Our office is currently experiencing application volumes that exceed our capacity to process all applications within the average processing times cited on our website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Our office will contact you as soon as more information or documents are required.

Thank you for your patience.
[/b]

Regards,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Legacyedition: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
tekst:
Hello everyone,

What is the additional documents?.

Click the below option in your gckey .

You will see files you've uploaded before.

There will be an empty space there where you will upload the new documents. Make sure you submit it.

It will look like you will pay another application fee, just click it, you won't pay okay?.

Also send on webform and mail

To Lagos and all nairobi mail tonight too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by FAVANA: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
meelola007:
Pls can you share the email address of the Visa office?

nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by zxxtx: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
zxxtx:
Please I can’t find where to submit police report or is it submitted on request ?
please anyone to answer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by hayoBams: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
Good evening everyone cheesy

I applied for admission at seneca college of which I have already been accepted. I haven't paid the tuition fee although I paid the application fee of about 100 cad. my question is

Do I need to pay the tuition fee before applying for a visa or I should just go ahead and submit my admission letter without payment of tuition.
Which of these choices will affect my application negatively.

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.