Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors (66180 Views)

Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview / Abba Bichi, Son Of DSS DG Uses DSS Officials As Bodyguards & Charters Plane - SR / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by SenecaTheYonger: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Who is that person that said if terrorism festers more than 48 hours that the government has a hand in it. I forget his name
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Sleekfingers: 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This man gave a sound submission, I hope he won't get a visit from the DSS afterwards

Person wey Dss don all ready surrounded his house........ useless country

3 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by just2endowed: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sterope:
Government officials like Pantami

Na you name am oh.... If you get invited by DSS,... MA no talk.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by flokii: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Samunique:
Our number one problem in Nigeria is religion.

I'm a Christian, I don't practice religion but faith in Christ.

For those who think Buhari is clueless about the insecurities in the land should have a rethink.

Why is it that this same Buhari that always looks helpless when it comes Terrorists whom he rebranded as bandits, is the same Buhari that handles the issue of agitation and secession with iron fist ?

The answer is simple, Buhari head wants to fight the the terrorists but his heart wouldn't simply bcs, he's sympathetic to their cause and has the same ideology laying deep in the bottom of his heart, that's why he's so confused about the whole thing.

It's like asking a father to hang his son he so much loves.....

I'm afraid that is not an excuse.. If the c-in-c can't take decisive actions against terrorism and guarantee the security of lives of Nigerian citizens but acts tough on agitators. then there is fire on the mountain.

This is a former head of Military intelligence making damming revelations about this govt. and not some beer parlour gist.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by just2endowed: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Who is that person that said if terrorism festers more than 48 hours that the government has a hand in it. I forget his name

Gen. Abacha
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Theunbothered: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
We've been saying this for years now, I think the only reason we can't do anything about it is because there is a Boko Haram sympathiser as president.

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by BiafraInc: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lovenorth:
This so-called old soldier is a hypocrite, what is the relationship between Juma'at prayer and NDA attack? This is certainly a bigot. Why is he hellbent on linking Buhari with Bokoharam? Why didn't him kill the Bokoharam that he admitted he arrested? Why didn't them kill all the Bokoharam during goodluck? If he knows those that attacked Jaji barrack let him come out and name them or he should shut up
Terrorist, stop talking when you are being exposed.

6 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Brushstrokes20: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Spot on!...... Buhari is an unrepentant, bloodthirsty terrorist undecided

Nig urgently needs a leader!

2 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by tamdun: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lovenorth:
This so-called old soldier is a hypocrite, what is the relationship between Juma'at prayer and NDA attack? This is certainly a bigot. Why is he hellbent on linking Buhari with Bokoharam? Why didn't him kill the Bokoharam that he admitted he arrested? Why didn't them kill all the Bokoharam during goodluck? If he knows those that attacked Jaji barrack let him come out and name them or he should shut up
Am a Muslim bro,we need to think with our head not with our heart, why would they throw the gate wide open for every Tom,dick and Harry every Friday? Show my anywhere in the world (especially muslim nations) that throw open their barrack gates for public use on Friday(or any day)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by tamdun: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
I think Abacha said that

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by catice(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin grin grin Bunch of laughing stock. All of you are mad people. You have intels about people that were indicted but you can't mention names. Lol. The only regret is that the madness has spread to the south.
ogododo:
Terrorists named current Govs, Senators, Aso Rock officials as sponsors during interrogation – Ex-Naval Officer

https://punchng.com/terrorists-named-current-govs-senators-aso-rock-officials-as-sponsors-during-interrogation-ex-naval-officer/
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Sterope(f): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Supporters like Pantami undecided
just2endowed:

Na you name am oh.... If you get invited by DSS,... MA no talk.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by joefelin2345: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
BiafraInc:
The so-called commodore is a fool. He was among those that brought Buhari to power because of his and his people's hatred against Jonathan. What's the fool telling us now? What we don't already know? We Igbos knew about this long ago and warned all you idiots. but ostrich behavior wouldn't let you see beyond your hate.
The idiot is still hoping for a better nigeria. I don't know why these people and slavery are like 5 & 6. Intelligent officer my foot. Even with his many years of intelligence, he couldn't see what an ordinary Igbo man saw in Buhari that made us reject him 4 times. Amala and gbegiri intelligent officer.
Your stupidity is legendary & epic. It is like Zee World extraordinary everyday. Calling a whole race an idiot & other derogatory names show how you were brought up. I'm fact your father just wasted his sperm bc both your chromosomes & genes are nothing to write home about. You are a waste & useless to your generation.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by bizzibodi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Samunique:
Our number one problem in Nigeria is religion.

I'm a Christian, I don't practice religion but faith in Christ.

For those who think Buhari is clueless about the insecurities in the land should have a rethink.

Why is it that this same Buhari that always looks helpless when it comes Terrorists whom he rebranded as bandits, is the same Buhari that handles the issue of agitation and secession with iron fist ?

The answer is simple, Buhari head wants to fight the the terrorists but his heart wouldn't simply bcs, he's sympathetic to their cause and has the same ideology laying deep in the bottom of his heart, that's why he's so confused about the whole thing.

It's like asking a father to hang his son he so much loves.....
GBAM!
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Racoon(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nothing new.BH terrorist sympathizers full the Buhari government.

2 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by donnie(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ikpeyi:
PMB pls do something drastic ...

We need security...

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...

Na your type Fulani dey like to slaughter. You are seeing truth staring at you in the face and you pretend as though you saw nothing. Keep calling on Buhari to save you from his brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by xynerise: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Lovenorth: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fiscus105:

You ask urself, why open gate for religions faithful in military environment? What happens to santity of that environment?

Don't forget to also ask urself, how will be able to know the criminal elements who come to spy under the cover of coming to mosque/church?
He should have suggested that all the religious gathering should be banned for outsiders, but to only mention Mosque shows that he is a bigot
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by nisai: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
flokii:

I'm afraid that is not an excuse.. If the c-in-c can't take decisive actions against terrorism and guarantee the security of lives of Nigerian citizens but acts tough on agitators. then there is fire on the mountain.

This a former head of Military intelligence making damming revelations about this govt. and not some beer parlour gist.
We are observing. I believe our leaders in the West are not foolish. Once they figure out the hole of the thread then they will make the ultimate decision and thousands of Buhari cannot stop our unanimous resolve.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Sterope(f): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
If his life was going to be in danger, he won't have hinted this information. He is either a liar or a a buffon. Who plays poltiics with information like this? Intelligence officer indeed!

catice:
All of you are mad. You can't mention names of people that were indicted. So why talk at all. You are all the same. Animals!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Bizibi(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
The president sympathizes with the terrorists and his body language is so glaring for all to see. Just imagine the dss,Nia and dia have all the informations but they have to wait for the c-in-c to give orders to engage and execute but the body language of the president is making the security agencies not to work.nigeria security agencies are one of the best but politics is getting in the way.

The next president must not be an idiot,there is a lot of damage that need to be fixed.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by BiafraInc: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Hear this hypocrite talk, that its only on Fridays terrorists get to survey the military environment, what of Sundays during church service ?, don't they allow Christian worshipers to join them, from outside & these terrorists cannot disguise as Christian to enter like they did madanllah bombing of suleja. Mr retired Military personnel tell us how many billions you stole when you where in service.
Tell us the fact that, you guys don't want the war on insurance to end because of the security vote you enjoy.
This hypocrite I bet cannot defend the source of the wealths. He accumulated during the peak of his career, like GEJ clueless rightly said " Stealing is not corruption.
Terrorist, stop talking when you are being exposed.

5 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Gunayo(m): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
sapientia:
Nothing will happen

If nothing happened to ordinary BDC operators financing Boko Haram even when it has been proven

What can you do to a governor and senator

What If they are all working for Buhari to achieve sharia all over Nigeria

Like I said, dead on arrival

And if this surprised you, I pity you as a Nigerian

I'm telling you nothing will happen

FG have the names of the financiers for months and nothing has happened

So, expect nothing less
is because most of their sponsors are in apc.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by SeyeMan(m): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
BiafraInc:
The so-called commodore is a fool. He was among those that brought Buhari to power because of his and his people's hatred against Jonathan. What's the fool telling us now? What we don't already know? We Igbos knew about this long ago and warned all you idiots. but ostrich behavior wouldn't let you see beyond your hate.
The idiot is still hoping for a better nigeria. I don't know why these people and slavery are like 5 & 6. Intelligent officer my foot. Even with his many years of intelligence, he couldn't see what an ordinary Igbo man saw in Buhari that made us reject him 4 times. Amala and gbegiri intelligent officer.

First, I advice you to go watch that interview from beginning to end.

Secondly, I wonder why people like you cannot make a comment without cursing or abusing others. Is it that you get an orgasm by being crude or your brains are too infantile for civil discourses.

Thirdly, no man is perfect; so although he belived in BUHARI in 2015, he has come out to denounce him. By the way, it was the lackadaisical attitude of Jonathan in tackling the security issues at the time that made many people think maybe Buhari would do a better job, being a 'feared and tough' military guy.

Fourthly, the man has said he had to openly speak to the media (at the risk of his life) to warn the entire nation that what would happen in the two years left of BUHARI regime would be worse than anything we have seen till now. So, pls bear in mind that going by his Professor Kunle Olawunmi's grave warning to the entire nation today, it is possible that those your fingers that are quick to type invectives can be cut off for 'mistyping' if Buhari succeeds in turning Nigeria into another Afghanistan.

Fifthly, no matter who supported Buhari in 2015 or not, we are all bearing the brunt of his actions. So the better course of action is for reasonable people to man up and band together to defend Nigeria, like Aisha Buhari once clamored for.

10 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Lovenorth: 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
tamdun:

Am a Muslim bro,we need to think with our head not with our heart, why would they throw the gate wide open for every Tom,dick and Harry every Friday? Show my anywhere in the world (especially muslim nations) that throw open their barrack gates for public use on Friday(or any day)
All religious gathering should be banned, he shouldn't have mentioned only Mosques, what of churches? We will not just allow any bigot to paint our religion black, we must open mouth and said the truth
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by ensamy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
No different from what Nnamdi Kanu has been saying all these years. Same thing.

3 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by flokii: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
tamdun:

Hatred for sw will kill you,how did sw handed Nigeria to bokoharam? Were Boko Haram not bombing NIG during Jonathan's administration

Ignore that one.. Jonathan was everything but a leader, just lucky to become president following the demise of former president Yar'adua.

The same person blaming SW now won't tell you that SW actually stood by Jonathan after the death of his boss, when the Northern mafias came to ridicule him. Infact I feel Jonathan was a mistake that should never have happened. It's unfortunate Yar'adua died and didn't complete his tenure. Nigeria would have faired better under him.

4 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Me self know. It is only fools won't know that those boko haram and bandits are sponsored by northern governors, senators, religion clerics etc

The plan of those terrorists is to take control of kaduna and Abuja. When that is achieved. Then the rest states in nigeria are sitting ducks...... especially all the southern states........eg lagos , oyo and rivers .........

If care is not taken. What happened in afghanistan will happen in nigeria, before 2022........but we southerners are busy sleeping......

..I repeat if those terrorists take kaduna......that will cripple our military.......

On point
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by hayoholla(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lovenorth:

�‍♂️. I don't even know how to properly reply to the nonsense you typed up there.

2 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by BiafraInc: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
haffaze777:

South west must be that powerful
What has being powerful got to do with voting en mass for a terrorist? It only shows the naivety and stupidity of the group that does such.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by catice(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Well said sis! It's really painful how they do this things and throw em at our faces.
Sterope:
If his life was going to be in danger, he won't have hinted this information. He is either a liar or a a buffon. Who plays poltiics with information like this? Intelligence officer indeed!

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Bizibi(m): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
flokii:

This a former head of Military intelligence making damming revelations about this govt. and not some beer parlour gist.
I just watched the video on channels TV YouTube channel and the retired Navy commodore made sense..... He even said he was part of the team that really worked to bring in buhari in 2015 and he is shocked at the way president buhari turned out in the last 6 years.

The intelligence agencies in the u.s were skeptical about buhari but they convinced them that buhari will fix things. Honestly,I always say it here anybody supporting buhari here I just an online sycophant.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.