Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

I Nominated Pere For Eviction Because I Wanted Him To Feel The Pressure - Whitem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Nominated Pere For Eviction Because I Wanted Him To Feel The Pressure - Whitem (436 Views)

“Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb / Meet The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Of Kudenda Kingdom, Who Never Wanted Him T / Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Nominated Pere For Eviction Because I Wanted Him To Feel The Pressure - Whitem by umahi88(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
BBNaija housemate, Whitemoney, has revealed why he nominated Pere for possible eviction on Sunday. The reality star disclosed this today during his dairy section.

Whitemoney revealed that he nominated Pere because he wanted him to feel the same pressure he did a few weeks ago. He said Pere has been feeling comfortable and also showing different attitudes since the show started.

The reality star also revealed that Pere has been trying to get on his nerves for a long time, adding that putting him up for eviction will help calm him down a little. Whitemoney also used the same opportunity and revealed that nominating Pe........ Continue reading: http://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/08/i-nominated-pere-for-eviction-because-i-wanted-him-to-feel-the-pressure.html

(1) (Reply)

Alhaji Maiyegun Wasiu Kwam 1 Marshal Live Performance @ Bobrisky 30th Birthday B / Update:the Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 / Video Of Queen Riding Whitemoney Like A Horse In HOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.