Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever (3800 Views)

"Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by TheEnygma(m): 7:29am On Aug 26, 2021
Chibuike21:

Name one of your governors doing well? Ibo have never had a performing gov in its history.
Name just one.
Ode
First of all... I'm not igbo, and we aren't talking about governors here but presidents (Jonathan and Buhari).... So stop derailing by asking about Governors.
Stop trying to cover up Buhari's failures by shifting to talk about governors, Since it's obvious that you can't compare Jonathan's government (no matter how imperfect it was) to this colossal failure.... as I said before, I would give anything to make Nigeria the way it was under Jonathan's government because the government wasn't perfect but it was much better than what we have here today.

Finally, If you really wanna ask about Governors from the south, go and ask any body from Cross River (my state) about Donald Duke ( the former governor) and you'll hear what they have to say.
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Eke40seven(m): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:
ABEG SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME WITH MTN RECHARGE CARD TO SUB FOR MONTHLY DATA. MY MONTHLY DATA DON FINISH.

NAIRALANDERS ABEG MAKE UNA HELP ME.

Udele1,Oyigboupdate abeg I am in need sir.
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Sufferingboy(f): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Eke40seven:

A beggar is begging another beggar. Lol...I have always said that your main problem was poverty. If that is solved most of your issues will be solved.
So, if an Igbo man had given you the money, you would have accepted.

Bkayy and co, please come and help this poor boy.

Keep quiet,I don't need anymore.I done sub again.

I was havung problem with my bank,so I was unable to recharge through bank.
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Eke40seven(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Keep quiet,I don't need anymore.I done sub again.

I was havung problem with my bank,so I was unable to recharge through bank.
Pele.. but why are you always angry now? You see anyone can have problems at any time. Stop insulting people left, right and centre.
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Sufferingboy(f): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Eke40seven:

Pele.. but why are you always angry now? You see anyone can have problems at any time. Stop insulting people left, right and centre.

I am not angry,with anyone.Igbo people started attacking me and my ethnic group first,so I learnt it from them.

If they don't attack us,I will not even have their time.
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by FarahAideed: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Chibuike21:

Name one of your governors doing well? Ibo have never had a performing gov in its history.
Name just one.
Ode

Just see how this BMC zomb is trying to convert this into a tribal spats to derail the thread ...Face the thread ..Is Buhari the worst president or not ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Reelected Into AU Peace And Security Council / Don't Be Quick To Crucify Sen. Ike Ekweremadu. Here Are The Facts Coming Out / Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.