Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever (3801 Views)

"Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Ikinternational: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Chibuike21:

Name one of your governors doing well? Ibo have never had a performing gov in its history.
Name just one.
Ode

Whomever replies you seriously is a confirmed idiot.

I rather you die with whatever is paining you still intact

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by greenguy: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
All the zombies know this truth, but shame of following blindly won't allow them accept it publicly. They'll rather die deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by FarahAideed: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
It took the Low IQ cretin 6 years to realise this? What smart people saw before the 2015 elections and average minds saw after his first term cheesy. But it took this dimwit of a zombie 6 whole years cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Chibuike21: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ikinternational:

Whomever replies you seriously is a confirmed idiot.

I rather you die with whatever is paining you still intact

Since you replied me does that make you a confirmed idiot?
Send your answer to mazi@kuje_prison.com
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by reccy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Insecurity is everybody's challenge and we need to unite to confront it.

All over the world, we face the menace call insecurity, the patriotic citizens suggest and look for solutions.

Is good to criticise and condemn but while doing that, be ready to think critically to proffer solution and also commend when necessary. This one too shall pass. It is a phase!
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Elmaaq: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jerryherd:
Kidnapping and invasion at NDA Kaduna is the height of it
more"s coming them no dey disappoint

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by heniford2: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Waste of energy
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sufferingboy:
ABEG SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME WITH MTN RECHARGE CARD TO SUB FOR MONTHLY DATA. MY MONTHLY DATA DON FINISH.

NAIRALANDERS ABEG MAKE UNA HELP ME.

Udele1,Oyigboupdate abeg I am in need sir.

cheesy cheesy cheesy beg your bini brothers grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by respect80(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
We won't take this...

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Loveknitting: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rikze:
shocked

I have this feeling it's the same as Sarrki of Nairaland. For a while now the guy is gradually coming to his senses.

E sweet me!

Hahaaa

Notice that too.
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by bishop4life(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rikze:
shocked

I have this feeling it's the same as Sarrki of Nairaland. For a while now the guy is gradually coming to his senses.

E sweet me!

That one will never have sense. Don't be deceived by his change of color. He is what I call "chameleon zombie".
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Caseless: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
He's not.
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Sufferingboy(f): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy beg your bini brothers grin grin grin

Bring your sweet ogwashi toto come make I Bleep.I go suck that your small breast.

Modified:I done sub for my monthly data again.

Nwanyiogwashi your breast to sweet for my mouth.
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Meteng: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Omo, Nigerians eh, one up there even said it's Yusuf's wedding wey dem no invite the guy, na it dey pain the guy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bring your sweet ogwashi toto come make I Bleep.I go suck that your small breast.

Modified:I done sub for my monthly data again.

Nwanyiogwashi your breast to sweet for my mouth.
Poor boy
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Sufferingboy(f): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Poor boy

As if you know me,I done sub for data.I was having problem with my bank earlier today,that was why I was unable to recharge through bank.

Yes,I am not a billionaire.But I am comfortable with my life.So bring your sweet toto make I Bleep.Your breast go hear for my hand.....
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sufferingboy:

As if you know me,I done sub for data.I was having problem with my bank earlier today,that was why I was unable to recharge through bank.

Yes,I am not a billionaire.But I am comfortable with my life.So bring your sweet toto make I Bleep.Your breast go hear for my hand.....

Ok I will be coming to Nigeria in two months time so don't worry I will invite to come and beep me ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Sufferingboy(f): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Ok I will be coming to Nigeria in two months time so don't worry I will invite to come and beep me ok

Okay,till then.
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Okay,till then.
How is your bini brothers cheesy
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Sufferingboy(f): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

How is your bini brothers cheesy

I don't know.Bye.
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I don't know.Bye.
Ok bini boy
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Sufferingboy(f): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Ok bini boy

Na so you like benin people? you are always mentioning their name.
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by Kaodek(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
He might be angry he wasn’t invited to Yussuf wedding
His relatives might have received their share of the insecurities caused by his paymasters
He might be owed a two month BMC allowance

Never trust a loyalty of an hungry man, many Idiots like him are still many in this country.
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by beejaay: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
That certificate should be issue to Jonathan not Buhari.

dont worry, your own medicine is coming..it might come late sha, maybe after tinubu lose out on 2023
Re: Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever by DONFASZY(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Phd
Mba
Hnd
Bsc

All dey

Bt mumus choose d one wit bad history n revenge wey no get ssce or leaving sch cert

Nw death all over

No word frm him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire Otedola's Daughter DJ Cuppy Is Accused Of Wearing Torn Pants On IG / Lafiagi, Ex-ndlea Boss Jailed / List Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Men Ever (add Yours If You Can Remember)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.