Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) (65715 Views)

Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) / Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Figger(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
They should check the juice or the paper used in wrapping the suya
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by JoeEeL(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kingzy4real:
Whether you like it or not, this country is already divided along ethnic line. In as much as NIGERIA exist as country HAUSA MAN WILL SEE IGBO MAN AS ENEMY AND WILL NOT HESTITATE TO ELIMINATE HIM AT ANY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY.

In my Area, All the HAUSA PEOPLE SELLING SUYA HAVE ALL GONE. THIS IS A BIG SIGN TO THE SOUTH EASTERNERS.

WHEN NNAME KANU TELL U TO BOYCUT SUYA AND COW, YOU LAUGHED AND CALL HIM NAMES, SOME SAYS HE IS TRYING TO BRING DIVISION, THIS IS A BIG SIGN.

ONE DAY THE NORTH WILL POISON ALL THE BEANS COMING TO EAST, THIS I SEE COMING......

NDI IGBO BE WISE!

You have made sense. Let others keep attacking you. You have passed ur message just move on. Blacks are always stupid and have little capability to see beyond their noses.
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Mjkl: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rikze:
shocked

Did the buyer (man of the house) survive?

Did he give the Suya to someone else to take to his family?

If not arrest the Suya seller ASAP. Why suya seller? What about the juice?

Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by colossalll: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Metrix147:
No fewer than seven persons have been confirmed dead after eating the popular barbecue known as suya with juice in Umueze Umuakanu Umuahia North LGA, Abia State, ABN TV reports.

Father of the house Mr. Jessey was said to have bought the suya from where all the family members, including extended family who came for holidays ate.

ABN TV gathered that only the Wife Mrs Ogba Jessey, and his son survived.

She is currently receiving treatment at Federal Medical Centre Umuahia.

Our correspondent gathered that she is not aware that other members of the family have passed on.

They were said to have started throwing up after eating the suya suspected to have been poisoned.

The deceased have been deposited in the morgue while the surviving victims are currently receiving treatment.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/08/family-of-7-die-after-eating-suya-in-abia-community-graphic-photos/

I actually entered this thread to check if the news is coming from , but to my disappointment, it's not.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by kinglaxon: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by LegalWolf: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
The suya man should be arrested and killed.

Loool. I know you’re saying this because he is apparently a Northerner.
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by prophetfire: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
kestolove95:
Ndi dot people and rituals, they have use them for rituals...money must b made
Are you not a big bloody fool and collosal waste of a living being? Looking at you, one thought you have some brain in your head, but no.
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by AbarisFather(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
MrCover:
There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without coming across one bad news or the other in this country.
Very effective kind of hardcover ��✌️✌️��
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Franking: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
So no investigation to unravel the mystery yet.
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by DanielAlhassan(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rip
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Danjikanbauchi: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

Why and for what reason please?? He is innocent for now.

Was the man the only person that bought Suya from him that night?? That's a NO

Was Any other Casualties recorded from those that bought Suya from him that night. NO

The drink they eat the Suya with, Was it given to them buy the Suya man?? No

what was the expiry date on the drink? Unknown

Who sold the drink to him. Unknown

You forgot Drink is the easiest thing that could be poison without suspecting.

So Investigation should be made first, Mostly the Source of the drink, To avoid making innocent person to suffer in vain.
the mother fucker will be killed, what is he keep poison by his side and select his victims ?
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by houseontherock: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
It could be the juice! They should have taken the carton of the juice, crumbs from the suya, and the wrapper in for analysis
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by deavicky(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Small enjoyment somebody chose to to with his family has now resulted to death.
Anyway I suspect fake juice reacting with the kulikuli in the suya.
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Elliot2(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Flahyuq:

You don't have sense
You saw and left those two commenters that insinuated that the victims were used for ritual by fellow Igbos and only came to insult this guy for his comment. Socrates was right to have said "Igbo's, know thy self". Una enemies plenty.

3 Likes

Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by KILLBuhariNOW: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
reminds of that criminal that sells poisoned BBQGRILLS here
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kill all abokiz
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
houseontherock:
It could be the juice! They should have taken the carton of the juice, crumbs from the suya, and the wrapper in for analysis
Based on csi Abia
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Franzee(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kingzy4real:
Whether you like it or not, this country is already divided along ethnic line. In as much as NIGERIA exist as country HAUSA MAN WILL SEE IGBO MAN AS ENEMY AND WILL NOT HESTITATE TO ELIMINATE HIM AT ANY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY.

In my Area, All the HAUSA PEOPLE SELLING SUYA HAVE ALL GONE. THIS IS A BIG SIGN TO THE SOUTH EASTERNERS.

WHEN NNAME KANU TELL U TO BOYCUT SUYA AND COW, YOU LAUGHED AND CALL HIM NAMES, SOME SAYS HE IS TRYING TO BRING DIVISION, THIS IS A BIG SIGN.

ONE DAY THE NORTH WILL POISON ALL THE BEANS COMING TO EAST, THIS I SEE COMING......

NDI IGBO BE WISE!

Go to School...Barbeque... Grilled beef is suya
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
kestolove95:

See as u fine come mumu. Your stupidity outweighs your beauty. Bimbo

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by InspectorIawaI(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
dairykidd:
Kill all abokiz
I'm not surprised by this comment.
You're a hitman and a killer so the thought of taking another human's life doesn't sound strange to you.
The long arm of the law will catch up with you soon or fellow rivals will surround you if you're don't repent and turn a new leaf
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Federalofficia(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
I wonder ooo why them no talk about the juice but want spoil market for the suya man or just want start another ethnic war expecially if the usya seller is a northerner they should take both to the lab and text and not just conclude say na the suya
DankemzI:
Let's look at it from a scientific point of view! Can they confirm the expiry date on the juice?
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by houseontherock: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
dairykidd:

Based on csi Abia
Just the basics of investigation bro, nothing special!
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by bigcasava1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fulanis has started again oo.
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by LEXYLOV: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
4 people to be investigate, 1. Suya seller. 2. Juice producer. 3, The particular Suya buyer, 4 The particular Juice buyer or supplier. Any of those actors might have compromised the food or the drink.
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by LEXYLOV: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Let us also not rule out an insider at the house or Vila where this disgusting incident happened. It very possible some deliberately poison the food for 1 or 2 people. But unfortunately many ate the food.
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by openmine(m): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Just imagine how they sandwiched the bodies together as if they were sardine angry angry angry
A country where human lives don't matter! sad sad

Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
I'm not surprised by this comment.
You're a hitman and a killer so the thought of taking another human's life doesn't sound strange to you.
The long arm of the law will catch up with you soon or fellow rivals will surround you if you're don't repent and turn a new leaf
I have repented.. should I leave Nairaland for u guy? Me no understand this ur stalking? Abi u be woman when dey form man for here Have i wronged u before? Try dey ignore me naa undecided
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by namdo(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
This is worrisome. Deaths from eating suya and juice? Autopsy is required.
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Milliozbillz458(m): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Did the Hausa man poisoned the suya or what? I stopped eating suya 4 years ago.
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
So sad. RiP
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
kestolove95:
If this is what your brain can give you; I fear about your tomorrow and your new family in future. Such a wicked statement!
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by PrettyOmanyo(f): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
God am Speechless is so Unfortunate dt we no longer love urselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.