Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,183 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) (63237 Views)

Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K / US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by AmuRubber(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
obonujoker:
[s]

Trash as usual.

You have been told times without number to stop misinterpreting scriptures.

USA Is not Babylon the Great. Study your bible to show yourself approved.

Ever since the real righteousness89 raptured with Donald Trump, you have exhibited his monicker to keep spewing conspiracy theories to the uninformed.

The uncanceled part is the meaningful thing the world needs.

Again USA is not Great Babylon because they voted out Trump

Righteousness89 = Righteousness2 = HolinessForever, and more other monikers.
The guy is a dyed-in-the-wool member of The Lord's Chosen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am not in anyway Suprised by the ridicule and Shame the United States aka the Sleeping Giant is going through now.

I Said long ago that Super Power has Changed hands in the Spiritual realm. I say this, Babylon the Great ( the USA) is set for Destructive Destruction. GOD does not invest in you, then you turn your back on HIM. That is Disatrous.

Wars are Coming! Great wars are Coming and they are so close. Endtimes Scriptures Prophecies Must be Fulfilled.

My Sincere Admonishment to all is to Settle your relationship with GOD by Surrendering Genuiely to JESUS CHRIST. Because the Rapture is a Breath away. Much closer than we think. Remember also that the Breath in us is not in our Hands. Whoever Departs this Earth without JESUS Christ is Gone and Wasted!

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, mukina2, HumbledbYGrace, osystein.
This is considered spamming. Your antispam bots won't delete meaningful comments and threads and leave this too.
This particular individual is causing public nuisance in this forum.
Take note

2 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by modsfucker: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Uyi168:
There is a grand plan to aggressively propagate Islam..

The events in Afghanistan and others, though appearing pitiable, is geared towards making this come to pass.

For a start, I'll want everyone to get this book:

I'd also love you to read this

https://www.wired.com/2012/05/total-war-islam/

1 Like

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by obonujoker(m): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
AmuRubber:

Righteousness89 = Righteousness2 = HolinessForever, and more other monikers.
The guy is a dyed-in-the-wool member of The Lord's Chosen.

I'm also a member of the Lord's Chosen, and I don't spew conspiracy theories

1 Like

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by 24brains(m): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
The prophecy of the nostradamus coming true
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by nedekid: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yeah right undecided
In Afghanistan they are terrorist, but in Syria where amelika tried to overthrow the legitimate government, they are armed by the US and millions spent on them, labeled opposition rebels, peacefull agitators and moderate opposition.
Thank God for Putin and Russia.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Gate050: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am not in anyway Suprised by the ridicule and Shame the United States aka the Sleeping Giant is going through now.

I Said long ago that Super Power has Changed hands in the Spiritual realm. I say this, Babylon the Great ( the USA) is set for Destructive Destruction. GOD does not invest in you, then you turn your back on HIM. That is Disatrous.

Wars are Coming! Great wars are Coming and they are so close. Endtimes Scriptures Prophecies Must be Fulfilled.

My Sincere Admonishment to all is to Settle your relationship with GOD by Surrendering Genuiely to JESUS CHRIST. Because the Rapture is a Breath away. Much closer than we think. Remember also that the Breath in us is not in our Hands. Whoever Departs this Earth without JESUS Christ is Gone and Wasted!
You're the most confused being. Only God know what your first pastor must have told you or the level you must have been brainwashed for you to have this confused. You talked about God so also Jesus, which one of them are we to go to? The Jesus ( the son on a woman ) or the God ( the supreme being ). What really is in your Head?
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Mozegee: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Leave what is happening and talk about what is happening Nigerian. Have your govt been able to defeat bokoharms.what is happening in Afghanistan may happen in Nigeria soon. because this govt knows everything about bokoharam affairs.i just pity the southern part of this country who is doing nothing to stand as one.
Vickyvice:
Afghan people suppose fight and defeat them. No be u. s go fight for una

1 Like

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Kingosytex(m): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
yrex01:
you mean Islam is responsible for WILDFIRE, GLOBAL WARMING, MALARIA & POLLUTIONS ? You need education more bro. You know nothing bout Islam

It's not responsible for the hazards you mentioned but certainly responsible for the ills that have besieged the northern part of this country, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan e.t c.
Almost all known terrorists organization in the world are linked to Islam.
Something is definitely wrong.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by RedEnergy: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

America is Babylon

And all thier presidents are evil

Donald trump is just a con artist good at deceiving people

Shame that some people fell for him, claiming he's some kind of God's sent

Nothing good can come out of Babylon

Here's a your chosen Donald trump @righteousness2
Fake photoshop picture.

https://smhoaxslayer.com/false-picture-did-donald-trump-really-shook-hands-with-osama-bin-laden-no/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by emmyileri(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

Did you read the book of Daniel and Revelation very well, If you do, you will know Babylon the great is a world system under the rule of the antichrist. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS not the Babylon the great
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Twilights(m): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
IbileIfe:

There is no peace for the wicked.
See dem CAC members..... #Sunday school manual. Lol
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Edyice: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Alimohammedihn yarimo falseprophet krismas and nlpolicewoman see your people

Destruction is all they wanted in the name of your fake prophet allah

3 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by easy34(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Religion of peace
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by abdul824: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
America is just toying with this people
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Owodiran1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
I just wished i have enough money to follow jeff besos to space
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Dynamiq(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Uyi168:

The events in Afghanistan and others, though appearing pitiable, is geared towards making this come to pass.

Bros, please how can I get a copy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by astOorR(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Uyi168:

Can you send me this book, if it's in pdf file. Thanks.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by sulasa07(m): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Vickyvice:
Ordinary cows here in Nigeria,you can't fight

1 Like

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=Ruggedniggaone post=105177410][/quote] one day you'll beg to care ...
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by realstars: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Vickyvice:
Just Like Nigerian Govenment,

1 Like

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by juniior(m): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

America is Babylon

you seriously can't be this stupid na. C'mon, a 5yr old can do this Photoshop.

2 Likes

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by 2braithe: 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
yrex01:
you mean Islam is responsible for WILDFIRE, GLOBAL WARMING, MALARIA & POLLUTIONS ? You need education more bro. You know nothing bout Islam

He cited examples of terrorists groups.You should know what he meant.

If they wipe that religion out,50% of the world's problem has been solved.New terrorist groups keep springing up from them everyday!
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by faceland: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
obonujoker:
[s]

Trash as usual.

You have been told times without number to stop misinterpreting scriptures.

USA Is not Babylon the Great. Study your bible to show yourself approved.

Ever since the real righteousness89 raptured with Donald Trump, you have exhibited his monicker to keep spewing conspiracy theories to the uninformed.

The uncanceled part is the meaningful thing the world needs.

Again USA is not Great Babylon because they voted out Trump

The whole continent of America is not mentioned in the Bible because it wasn't know to those people. Everything is centered on Europe, Africa and Asia.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by faceland: 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

America is Babylon

Hope you don't believe that obvious Photoshop? I hope you are just kidding.

1 Like

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by faceland: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
Triangles1:
Kabul kaboom boom.
grin
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Mainmanpadi(m): 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
So the US after being defeated in the real war now turn to media propaganda. Shame for them
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by yrex01(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kingosytex:

It's not responsible for the hazards you mentioned but certainly responsible for the ills that have besieged the northern part of this country, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan e.t c.
Almost all known terrorists organization in the world are linked to Islam.
Something is definitely wrong.
all the regions you mentioned aren’t up-to 30% of the world population n most of the ish are carried out in their region respectively. Why exaggerating as if they are the problem the world is facing.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by goody2019: 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Is this not shame to American Government? Succumbed to Taliban already, now shaking like jellyfish to ISIS-K
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by yrex01(m): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
2braithe:

He cited examples of terrorists groups.You should know what he meant.

If they wipe that religion out,50% of the world's problem has been solved.New terrorist groups keep springing up from them everyday!
ok, talibans are fighting a religion wars what are these isis-k opposing taliban for ? Don’t tell me same religion coz if it’s so it’s a victory for em both.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by faceland: 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
yrex01:

Just wait until one of these radicals get their hands on a nuclear bomb. After they hit Israel and the Jews revenge, would the human race survive the radiation?

In case you don't know, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Iran are all terrorist state. Two of the three already have nukes, all three countries sponsores terrorism at different part of the world.

War would wipe us all faster than any BS "climate change".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty / US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.