Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) (63224 Views)

Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K / US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by pacespot(m): 6:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Will these Muslim countries ever stop breeding terror?
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:01am On Aug 26, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

America is Babylon

And all thier presidents are evil

Donald trump is just a con artist good at deceiving people

Shame that some people fell for him, claiming he's some kind of God's sent

Nothing good can come out of Babylon

Here's a your chosen Donald trump @righteousness2
Only a dumb person would believe this pix!
1st of all Trump is 6"3, so does that mean Osama is like 7ft according to the pix? undecided
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by LilSmith55(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2021
Uyi168:
There is a grand plan to aggressively propagate Islam..

The events in Afghanistan and others, though appearing pitiable, is geared towards making this come to pass.

For a start, I'll want everyone to get this book:

Abeg you fit send me this book....
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 7:34am On Aug 26, 2021
RedEnergy:
Fake photoshop picture.

https://smhoaxslayer.com/false-picture-did-donald-trump-really-shook-hands-with-osama-bin-laden-no/

No amount of lies you won't see or hear from libbies.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Mayeldah(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2021
Muslims world over sowing seeds of terror everywhere with their extremist teachings and ideologies.

When their evil seeds begins to germinate they start looking up to the west for help and evacuations
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Laurene: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2021
obonujoker:
[s]

Trash as usual.

You have been told times without number to stop misinterpreting scriptures.

USA Is not Babylon the Great. Study your bible to show yourself approved.

Ever since the real righteousness89 raptured with Donald Trump, you have exhibited his monicker to keep spewing conspiracy theories to the uninformed.

The uncanceled part is the meaningful thing the world needs.

Again USA is not Great Babylon because they voted out Trump
No empire lasted forever. And yes, the US will fall someday.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Jerchance: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2021
DenreleDave:
angry angry

This is terrible......

Memo: I humbly write to all Nairalanders who has any vacant positions (graduates intern, full time or contract) or have clients that needs skilled personnel for any vacant position.... By God grace, I will be rounding up my service in October, this year...

I have BSc & ND (finance & banking) (2nd class upper and upper credit respectively), Google Project Management Professional and Google IT Support (acquired from coursera.) , Customer Relations (JobberMan) and diploma in desktop publishing.... I have worked in a top financial institution as an INTERN, currently working with akwa Ibom state Govt & federal government as a Corp member in a state school, I have also worked as computer instructor and so many minor jobs... I have so many skills to offer and my abilities on the job is second to none (I am so confident about this). I can take up administrative and management role, Information technology support role (as an intern so as undergo more training), project management (as an intern so as to undergo further training ), Customer Service role, front desk role

I am also open to any internship opportunities within Lagos or any available place.. I can relocate if it's promising

Thanks all..

My email: adenrele.azeez@gmail.com

careers.sundryfood.com
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by obonujoker(m): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2021
Laurene:
No empire lasted forever. And yes, the US will fall someday.

Yes of course. That's inevitable, but that doesn't make USA Babylon the Great
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Laurene: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2021
obonujoker:

Yes of course. That's inevitable, but that doesn't make USA Babylon the Great
The US fall is even imminent. It's obvious judging by the divisions in the country; how long will it take for the united states to start splitting
One thing that unites the ideological lines in the US is crisis times like this but it's evident that they ain't getting united. How how does it take for a fault to form a rift??
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by TruthUntold: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Uyi168:
There is a grand plan to aggressively propagate Islam..

The events in Afghanistan and others, though appearing pitiable, is geared towards making this come to pass.

For a start, I'll want everyone to get this book:

Them Christians did crusade. In which they enslaved thousands, destroyed Nations and did so much atrocities.
All in the name of Christendom. Jihad is the Muslim version of crusade. Why stop them when the former was allowed, isn't it a lil hypocritical?
I'm just saying, think about it.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by TruthUntold: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Mayeldah:
Muslims world over sowing seeds of terror everywhere with their extremist teachings and ideologies.

When their evil seeds begins to germinate they start looking up to the west for help and evacuations

Them Christians did crusade. In which they enslaved thousands, destroyed Nations and did so much atrocities.
All in the name of Christendom. Jihad is the Muslim version of crusade. Why stop them when the former was allowed, isn't it a lil hypocritical?
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by TruthUntold: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2021
pacespot:
Will these Muslim countries ever stop breeding terror?

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by TruthUntold: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2021
Kingosytex:
I've never disregarded any religion but I must say that Islam is responsible for over 90% of the problems bedeviling the world today.
From ISIS to Al Qaeda, the list is just too many
How can a religion be a breeding ground for so many terror groups?
This is pathetic.

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by DenreleDave(m): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2021
Jerchance:

careers.sundryfood.com
Thank you.. I just applied...
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by AntiChristian: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2021
effort1:
Antichristian brothers are at it again.

Bunch of murderers

Check out the website of your Brothers wey dey kill here http://www.armyofgod.com/

ARMY OF GOD!
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Charly68: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2021
And we claim to have world leaders! Who are they leading from all indications ?
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by yrex01(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2021
faceland:

Is US not an imperialist terrorist state?
USA is doing theirs for profit, these guys for conquest.

Saudi has the money and Pakistan is just being diplomatic. That is the bases of their relationship with USA.

Sometimes enemies eat on the same table because they are capable of mutually destroying each other or they have a common enemy.
I love the way you project usa, you really tried for not terming them terrorist state which you won’t if to be an Islam country. Please let stop deceiving ourselves, 90% of the terrorist activities are sponsor by USA. It’s an things we all fail to address
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2021
dawnomike:
There is no peace in the world... cry
THEY TOLD YOU THAT ISLAMABAD! WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT FROM THEM?
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by pacespot(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2021
TruthUntold:

Nobody was coerced to join the so called Christian crusade. Why can't Islamic terrorists let others live in peace? Nobody is stopping you from doing your head slamming religion right?

You Muslims will push the world to the extent that people will start fighting back against you and you will be the victims of greatest genocide the world has never seen.

I've never seen a Christian killed someone for not joining the Christianity or because of his different religion views. You cannot coerce people to be Muslims, even that use of violence will make you lose more followers than you can ever gain
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Funflipper: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am not in anyway Suprised by the ridicule and Shame the United States aka the Sleeping Giant is going through now.

I Said long ago that Super Power has Changed hands in the Spiritual realm. I say this, Babylon the Great ( the USA) is set for Destructive Destruction. GOD does not invest in you, then you turn your back on HIM. That is Disatrous.

Wars are Coming! Great wars are Coming and they are so close. Endtimes Scriptures Prophecies Must be Fulfilled.

My Sincere Admonishment to all is to Settle your relationship with GOD by Surrendering Genuiely to JESUS CHRIST. Because the Rapture is a Breath away. Much closer than we think. Remember also that the Breath in us is not in our Hands. Whoever Departs this Earth without JESUS Christ is Gone and Wasted!

ignorant fellow
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by astOorR(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Uyi168:
Pm me then

Just did. Check it up.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by naijaman2225(m): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
DenreleDave:
angry angry

This is terrible......

Memo: I humbly write to all Nairalanders who has any vacant positions (graduates intern, full time or contract) or have clients that needs skilled personnel for any vacant position.... By God grace, I will be rounding up my service in October, this year...

I have BSc & ND (finance & banking) (2nd class upper and upper credit respectively), Google Project Management Professional and Google IT Support (acquired from coursera.) , Customer Relations (JobberMan) and diploma in desktop publishing.... I have worked in a top financial institution as an INTERN, currently working with akwa Ibom state Govt & federal government as a Corp member in a state school, I have also worked as computer instructor and so many minor jobs... I have so many skills to offer and my abilities on the job is second to none (I am so confident about this). I can take up administrative and management role, Information technology support role (as an intern so as undergo more training), project management (as an intern so as to undergo further training ), Customer Service role, front desk role

I am also open to any internship opportunities within Lagos or any available place.. I can relocate if it's promising

Thanks all..

I WISH YOU THE BEST 'COS YOU DESERVE IT.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by YoungRay007: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
��������Newly launched to empower Africans.

Watch videos and earn more than 1000$ a week.

Watch videos and earn more than 1000$� a week.

��������������������������������
Check my signature for how to earn
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by DenreleDave(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
naijaman2225:

I WISH YOU THE BEST 'COS YOU DESERVE IT.

Thank u sir
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by caandi: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Trunk had these extremists under control , but it’s just like they developed wings now
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by effort1: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

Check out the website of your Brothers wey dey kill here http://www.armyofgod.com/

ARMY OF GOD!
I condemn it because it is ungodly. Have you ever condemned the murderous activities of your murderous Islamic brothers
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
If you're in Akwa ibom holla me, you might be interested in what i'll introduce you to
DenreleDave:
angry angry

This is terrible......

Thanks all..

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
I will be so surprise if at the end SLAWOMIIR the keyboard bomber and pussy banger makes HEAVEN and you don't make HEAVEN. E go shock me
Righteousness2:
I am not in anyway Suprised by the ridicule and Shame the United States aka the Sleeping Giant is going through now.

I Said long ago that Super Power has Changed hands in the Spiritual realm. I say this, Babylon the Great ( the USA) is set for Destructive Destruction. GOD does not invest in you, then you turn your back on HIM. That is Disatrous.

Wars are Coming! Great wars are Coming and they are so close. Endtimes Scriptures Prophecies Must be Fulfilled.

My Sincere Admonishment to all is to Settle your relationship with GOD by Surrendering Genuiely to JESUS CHRIST. Because the Rapture is a Breath away. Much closer than we think. Remember also that the Breath in us is not in our Hands. Whoever Departs this Earth without JESUS Christ is Gone and Wasted!
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by DenreleDave(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lewisdinho:
If you're in Akwa ibom holla me, you might be interested in what i'll introduce you to

Check your Mail
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
I've replied bro
DenreleDave:

Check your Mail
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by joyandfaith: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
rottennaija:
All these information is Coming out now? How do you know these are not all CIA operations?

CIA even controls your life. Everything na CIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty / US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.