Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) (63241 Views)

Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K / US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by yrex01(m): 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
faceland:

Just wait until one of these radicals get their hands on a nuclear bomb. After they hit Israel and the Jews revenge, would the human race survive the radiation?

In case you don't know, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Iran are all terrorist state. Two of the three already have nukes, all three countries sponsores terrorism at different part of the world.

War would wipe us all faster than any BS "climate change".
two of 3 countries you mention have USA backing. Why don’t you call USA a terrorist state as well ?
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Uyi168: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Dynamiq:

Bros, please how can I get a copy
I have it.
Can send it via whatsapp, or if you want, email.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Uyi168: 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
astOorR:

Can you send me this book, if it's in pdf file. Thanks.
Pm me then
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kingosytex:
I've never disregarded any religion but I must say that Islam is responsible for over 90% of the problems bedeviling the world today.
From ISIS to Al Qaeda, the list is just too many
How can a religion be a breeding ground for so many terror groups?
This is pathetic.

That your illiteracy stinks down to the pit of hell. However I will guide your conscience to truth, if you have one by replying me with facts & figures, so that the world, will see Christianity as it is, not as the media are painting it to be.
1.The Transatlantic slave trade was orchestrated by Christians of Europe, were by black Africans were abducted/kidnapped for forced human labour in the Americas where its on record more 100,000,000m souls lost their lives & loved one by these evil people called Christians, tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

2. That Adolf Hitler a Christian & his Christian fellows caused the death of over 150,000,000.00m souls during the first world war & the second world wars, tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

3. Its a fact that the Catholic church caused the death of over 35,000,000.00m Muslims & Jews during the crusade war that, the Jews united with Muslims to defeat the crusaders.
Tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

4. The Christian invaded & colonized Africa by claiming that their ways where barbaric to the Christians life style that more than 15,000,000.00m souls lost their lives & freedoms by these Christ worshippers, Tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

5. The ancient civilization of Aztec that was older than Christianity, was destroyed & half their population was killed when Christians mercenaries called constitadors invaded them in the name of Christ, Tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

Well I can continue with many facts & figures, if you want, let me tell you, the day Roman idol worshippers choose Christian as state religion, was the day the original Jesus son of Mary message was change to man worship at council of Nicea. Since it's birth the world has never known peace, not until the coming of Islam, that checkmated man & gods worship to Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by SmilingImabong: 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin
I hope u have been saving your allawee?
The Lord is your strength
I wish you well
DenreleDave:
angry angry

This is terrible......

Memo: I humbly write to all Nairalanders who has any vacant positions (graduates intern, full time or contract) or have clients that needs skilled personnel for any vacant position.... By God grace, I will be rounding up my service in October, this year...

I have BSc & ND (finance & banking) (2nd class upper and upper credit respectively), Google Project Management Professional and Google IT Support (acquired from coursera.) , Customer Relations (JobberMan) and diploma in desktop publishing.... I have worked in a top financial institution as an INTERN, currently working with akwa Ibom state Govt & federal government as a Corp member in a state school, I have also worked as computer instructor and so many minor jobs... I have so many skills to offer and my abilities on the job is second to none (I am so confident about this). I can take up administrative and management role, Information technology support role (as an intern so as undergo more training), project management (as an intern so as to undergo further training ), Customer Service role, front desk role

I am also open to any internship opportunities within Lagos or any available place.. I can relocate if it's promising

Thanks all..

My email: adenrele.azeez@gmail.com
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by SmilingImabong: 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin
You for enter go find bobrisky abi?
Pabloezego:
I for like enter Afghanistan now undecided
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kingosytex:
I've never disregarded any religion but I must say that Islam is responsible for over 90% of the problems bedeviling the world today.
This is pathetic.

Brovo.... Is adolf hitler a Muslim? Adolf Hitler was an Austrian-born German politician who was the dictator of Germany from 1933 to 1945.... He killed over 6million people!.
Have you forgotten the Muslim massacre in Spain, over 200,000 Muslim was killed in 1492..... Don't talk about Religion, talked about evil people in humans physic....
America sponsored These people against USSR to End their supremacy, they have many connection with America when it comes to proxy war.do you know the real functions of America CIA?. The question to ask is " which Country is the real Father of Terrorism? What Ends the people of Libya when Muhammed Gaddafi was assassinated? Can you compared the Libyans of 10 years ago with today's?
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by faceland: 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
yrex01:
two of 3 countries you mention have USA backing. Why don’t you call USA a terrorist state as well ?

Is US not an imperialist terrorist state?
USA is doing theirs for profit, these guys for conquest.

Saudi has the money and Pakistan is just being diplomatic. That is the bases of their relationship with USA.

Sometimes enemies eat on the same table because they are capable of mutually destroying each other or they have a common enemy.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by DenreleDave(m): 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
SmilingImabong:
grin
I hope u have been saving your allawee?
The Lord is your strength
I wish you well

I am trying sir. grin

Thank you for ur concern
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Osanoghodua1: 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
He shall be a wild man, his hand shall be against every man and every man hands shall be against him. But he shall dwell amongst his brethren. Genesis 16:12. This is the root of all the Islamic violence
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Tinyemeka(m): 12:39am On Aug 26, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

America is Babylon

And all thier presidents are evil

Donald trump is just a con artist good at deceiving people

Shame that some people fell for him, claiming he's some kind of God's sent

Nothing good can come out of Babylon

Here's a your chosen Donald trump @righteousness2

Your picture is a fake.

I have attached the original pic.

https://smhoaxslayer.com/false-picture-did-donald-trump-really-shook-hands-with-osama-bin-laden-no/

1 Like

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by deltateam: 1:27am On Aug 26, 2021
DenreleDave:
angry angry

This is terrible......

Memo: I humbly write to all Nairalanders who has any vacant positions (graduates intern, full time or contract) or have clients that needs skilled personnel for any vacant position.... By God grace, I will be rounding up my service in October, this year...

I have BSc & ND (finance & banking) (2nd class upper and upper credit respectively), Google Project Management Professional and Google IT Support (acquired from coursera.) , Customer Relations (JobberMan) and diploma in desktop publishing.... I have worked in a top financial institution as an INTERN, currently working with akwa Ibom state Govt & federal government as a Corp member in a state school, I have also worked as computer instructor and so many minor jobs... I have so many skills to offer and my abilities on the job is second to none (I am so confident about this). I can take up administrative and management role, Information technology support role (as an intern so as undergo more training), project management (as an intern so as to undergo further training ), Customer Service role, front desk role

I am also open to any internship opportunities within Lagos or any available place.. I can relocate if it's promising

Thanks all..

You need to work on your typographical errors. As a computer operator, you will be tasked with editing works so you can atleast start by editing yours.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Paperbag(m): 1:35am On Aug 26, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

America is Babylon

Boss Osoma was a strong partner with American years ago , he was saudi front man then , same american trained him and others so they resist the occupation of afgan then by the sovients ( russia ) ...

Then he was a best friend of uncle sam ,
What goes around comes around ..dont believe all what america media want you to believe .
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by olu77(m): 1:37am On Aug 26, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

America is Babylon

I don't care about Trump but this picture was photoshopped. Always fact-check before you post

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/fact-check/story/fact-check-truth-behind-viral-picture-of-donald-trump-greeting-osama-bin-laden-1679027-2020-05-17

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by makavelli80(m): 2:34am On Aug 26, 2021
Pabloezego:
I for like enter Afghanistan now undecided
It shouldnt be hard for us given the situatn on ground
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by chloedogie(m): 2:37am On Aug 26, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

America is Babylon

No, that picture was a morphed up one and doctored . The taller person was actually Donald Trump and the shorter person one journalist like that in the original picture. grin

1 Like

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by makavelli80(m): 2:48am On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=Patrioticman007 post=105184043]

That your illiteracy stinks down to the pit of hell. However I will guide your conscience to truth, if you have one by replying me with facts & figures, so that the world, will see Christianity as it is, not as the media are painting it to be.
1.The Transatlantic slave trade was orchestrated by Christians of Europe, were by black Africans were abducted/kidnapped for forced human labour in the Americas where its on record more 100,000,000m souls lost their lives & loved one by these evil people called Christians, tell us if.

2. That Adolf Hitler a Christian & his Christian fellows caused the death of over 150,000,000.00m souls during the first world war & the second world wars,

close to half a billion people died during d course of slavery but the world never taged them 'terrorist' ! ed the death of over 35,000,000.00m Muslims & Jews during the crusade war that, the Jews united with Muslims to defeat the crusaders.
Tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by chiedu7: 3:07am On Aug 26, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

America is Babylon

The picture is fake here is the original

https://www.indiatoday.in/fact-check/story/fact-check-truth-behind-viral-picture-of-donald-trump-greeting-osama-bin-laden-1679027-2020-05-17
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by linearity: 3:18am On Aug 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am not in anyway Suprised by the ridicule and Shame the United States aka the Sleeping Giant is going through now.

I Said long ago that Super Power has Changed hands in the Spiritual realm. I say this, Babylon the Great ( the USA) is set for Destructive Destruction. GOD does not invest in you, then you turn your back on HIM. That is Disatrous.

Wars are Coming! Great wars are Coming and they are so close. Endtimes Scriptures Prophecies Must be Fulfilled.

My Sincere Admonishment to all is to Settle your relationship with GOD by Surrendering Genuiely to JESUS CHRIST. Because the Rapture is a Breath away. Much closer than we think. Remember also that the Breath in us is not in our Hands. Whoever Departs this Earth without JESUS Christ is Gone and Wasted!

It is only a fool that speaks when God has not spoken and prophesies when God is silent.

They are false prophets and by their fruits, we shall know them.

Going by your false prophesies by which you had led many astray by assuring them that God told you that Trump will win, you are a false prophet, the Lord is asking you to repent and stop using His name vein.

1 Like

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by mountmoriah(m): 3:55am On Aug 26, 2021
[code][/code]
Righteousness2:
I am not in anyway Suprised by the ridicule and Shame the United States aka the Sleeping Giant is going through now.

I Said long ago that Super Power has Changed hands in the Spiritual realm. I say this, Babylon the Great ( the USA) is set for Destructive Destruction. GOD does not invest in you, then you turn your back on HIM. That is Disatrous.

Wars are Coming! Great wars are Coming and they are so close. Endtimes Scriptures Prophecies Must be Fulfilled.

My Sincere Admonishment to all is to Settle your relationship with GOD by Surrendering Genuiely to JESUS CHRIST. Because the Rapture is a Breath away. Much closer than we think. Remember also that the Breath in us is not in our Hands. Whoever Departs this Earth without JESUS Christ is Gone and Wasted!
america stand
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by DenreleDave(m): 4:28am On Aug 26, 2021
deltateam:

You need to work on your typographical errors. As a computer operator, you will be tasked with editing works so you can atleast start by editing yours.

Thank u so much sir
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by immortal2: 4:30am On Aug 26, 2021
MURIC and HISBAH should relocate to allahs paradise in Afghanistan.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Iamnotfearyou: 4:49am On Aug 26, 2021
Vickyvice:
Afghan people suppose fight and defeat them. No be u. s go fight for una
And you think you are safe if isis took over afghan?it will be a training ground to take over you fool.,..........the fight against isis is not for the people of afghan alone but for we all......the isis are jihadist and they won't stop until the force their beliefs across the world
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 26, 2021
Iamnotfearyou:

And you think you are safe if isis took over afghan?it will be a training ground to take over you fool.,..........the fight against isis is not for the people of afghan alone but for we all......the isis are jihadist and they won't stop until the force their beliefs across the world

what. Do you mean by ""you fool"" so you can't air your opinion without verbal insult? Pls go to kindergarten class then. Okpetu.now lemme answer you, I never said the islamist should be given Afghanistan in order to stop agitation.i said the people ought to unite and fight them bullet for bullet. One thing you have to know is that once a terrorist finds out you are ready and have necessary will and tools and are determined to wipe them off at even the slightest provocation, they will cease their agitation. If Afghan people form strong, United brigades and take the Battle to kabul, and with air assistance from remnants of govt forces, taiban/isis/iswap or whatever, will mellow down. There was a day cultists came to intimidate a guy who fought one of them over a girl matter in our estate close to mine all in that estate become cease that day guns , knives e.t.c come out by force.most of the cult boys heads were broken. Two escaped. They were traced by the people immediately, caught and we're seriously stabbed. Na so d tenants fire guns up in d compound throughput the night. Fear no let the cultists enter again for reprisals
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Dynamiq(m): 5:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Uyi168:
I have it.
Can send it via whatsapp, or if you want, email.
Very good. Yes please. Please send it via email: vitalinfo.ng@gmail.com

Please let me know when you have sent it.

Thanks so much, bros.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by eedimo(m): 5:31am On Aug 26, 2021
Righteousness2:

Agent of Satan!!!
You should rather be called a False Prophet.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by tonyson010(m): 5:56am On Aug 26, 2021
saphiere:
I wish US would bring airplanes to evacuate Nigerians same way they do for Afghans

Am praying seriously for that.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by RexEmmyGee: 5:57am On Aug 26, 2021
DenreleDave:
angry angry

This is terrible......

Thanks all..

Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Onogiede(m): 6:15am On Aug 26, 2021
Kingosytex:
This is pathetic.
that's what they stand for,...and religion to cover it up
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by Iamsane: 6:27am On Aug 26, 2021
They look like Ipob members.
Re: Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) by DenreleDave(m): 6:31am On Aug 26, 2021
RexEmmyGee:
cool
I will be done with service in Oct.. The advert says they need nysc intern

Thanks for ur concern sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.