Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Planned Work Of God - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Planned Work Of God - Emoji Devotions (175 Views)

Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Planned Work Of God - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
An Emoji devotions for 25th August, 2021

Topic: Planned Work of God

Highlights:

When Jesus saw the man and realized that he had been crippled for a long time, he asked him, “Do you want to be healed?”
John 5:6

For I know the plans that I have in mind for you,” declares Adonai , “plans for shalom and not calamity—to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11 TLV

Relevant to that situation over there in John 5:6; Jesus saw a man who was crippled for 38 years lying on the floor and still have to ask him "Do you want to be healed?". It is apparent that God wants to be sure about his need before He carry out His plans. Our response will indicate that we are ready receive assistance from God.

“What do you want me to do for you?” Jesus asked him. The blind man said, “Rabbi, I want to see.” Mark 10:51

Believe me, God do answers all our prayers but the answers were denied for the best reasons. Sometimes God's response to our needs are questions with situations we are facing today because still we don't get it that what we need at first is the qualifications to receive what we want. If you have the opportunity to see God passing by your house today, what is the most important thing you will ask him to do for you?

God has worked out his plans to assist you. He wants to build your mental maturity first so as to understand how He wants your package delivered to you.

If you are someone looking for a life partner for years, and you are still single. If Jesus asks why are you single? Would you rather tell him that you did not know how to treat ladies with love, or peradventure because ladies love money and you did not have it. Do you think riches is the only requirement to get the faithful woman? What about couples who got married because of money and later did not enjoy their marriage?

God is putting you through situations to make you undergo learning process. If you still don't get it, you may end up marrying the wrong person because you might lack the vitals of treating special women with love and kindness.

If God knows that your mental strength is not mature enough to receive riches He will create challenges to make you strong for it. Because some have lost their Holiness because they cannot maintain riches. Many people has committed suicide while some have committed crimes that lead them to untimely death because they are not mature enough to manage God's blessings.

What you need to do is to flow with God's plan. Understand that His plans are for your good. Keep praying that God will continue His plans for you because only God's plan works and only His plans gives hope and great future. Jeremiah 29:11

Prayer: God I remain focus trusting in your gracious plans for me. Though I may not understand right now but I will continue to hope and believe your plans for my life. So help me Lord in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Chosen For Eternal Life. / Sowing Mercy And Grace - Emoji Devotional / Encouragement For The Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.