Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nigeria Signs Military-Technical Cooperation Agreement With Russia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Signs Military-Technical Cooperation Agreement With Russia (17168 Views)

COP 28: Nigeria Signs MOU To Establish Solar PV Manufacturing Plant / Nigeria Signs Agreement With Siemens To Increase Grid Capacity To 12,000MW / Nigeria Signs Cultural Property Implementation Act Agreement With USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Signs Military-Technical Cooperation Agreement With Russia by Ekpeitit(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
At least I have a country, do you have a country?
Second class citizen.
Re: Nigeria Signs Military-Technical Cooperation Agreement With Russia by Dividus2savelif: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nigeria has been taken over by Taliban. Russiaaaaa? That is sponsoring unrest in Syria and other middle east countries? Aaaggghhhh we've finished be dat
Re: Nigeria Signs Military-Technical Cooperation Agreement With Russia by Toscarel: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Xbee007:
Good! I want to see the complete delivery of the MI-35 helicopters.

Result of playing too many video games
Re: Nigeria Signs Military-Technical Cooperation Agreement With Russia by pacehood(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jeezuzpick:
Just send about 1000 Spetznatz with bulletproof Hinds to Borno, 500 each to Niger, Kaduna, Zamfara, Plateau, Nassarawa and 800 to Oyo-Ogun axis.

Back them up with drone bases in Abuja, Gombe and Lagos.

Blow the fanatics away......

Won't happen, though.
Wagner Group is at your service.
Re: Nigeria Signs Military-Technical Cooperation Agreement With Russia by Goldwine1(f): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
I hope they are wise enough to put an expiration date to this their Military- technical cooperation because I believe that one day Nigeria will be greater than any country on earth. So please, don't put our future children in a tight corner.
Re: Nigeria Signs Military-Technical Cooperation Agreement With Russia by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
pacehood:

Wagner Group is at your service.

For the money.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Signs Military-Technical Cooperation Agreement With Russia by gaskiyamagana: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

my people learn from syria

anywhere Russia enter civil war follows then the mutherfuckers will start their military hardware sales

i wonder when nigeria own go start !

the signs are everywhere
The earlier we know, the better. Rivary over who is who over Nigeria will soon begin between American and Russia, with each of the two secretly selling weapons to opposing camps in the country.
Re: Nigeria Signs Military-Technical Cooperation Agreement With Russia by tellmemore15: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2021
Northerners and politics, when the fire begins to burn in your land, it will burn only on your head,
Russia will not help you.

If you like tie the country with loan from China or military aid from Russia, Nigeria will break peacefully if God wants it so.

We see beyond your retorics.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Signs Military-Technical Cooperation Agreement With Russia by Kaysalas(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2021
mach7:

Your comment is false.

The Syrian Civil War started in 2011 with the Arab Spring which was sponsored by an Alphabet agency from the United States that starts with Letter C.

When the situation was dire, the Syrian government asked for military assistance from the Russian Federation. The Russians obliged, came in with heavy equipment and blew away all those terrorists masquerading as freedom fighters and restored the territorial integrity of Syria.

Hence, there is peace in the land except for the enclave of Idlib which will be dealt with soon.

Thanks to the peace that the Syrians are enjoying, they are no longer in the top headlines of the "terrorist loving international news media".

So get your facts right. Russia �� didn't start the Syrian Civil War and Nigeria won't face a civil war either.
Oil dey ya head. You Sabi! But that last part about Nigeria not facing a civil war...! Hmnn, make dem divide dis country give me my share abeg
Re: Nigeria Signs Military-Technical Cooperation Agreement With Russia by lecturerr(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2021
Weapons for Nigerian Soldiers or for mercenaries??
Re: Nigeria Signs Military-Technical Cooperation Agreement With Russia by Elporo(m): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
sabreal:

There is fire on the mountain.

your just another slowpoke that does not read news, you consume it.

Afghan army has less than 50 thousand soldiers. Your gods from the west inflated the nos, and the Afghans did the same.

That 300K number includes police and other paramilitary, not soldiers. In fact the Afghans inflated the nos and collected the salaries for themselves in over 300M USD a year embezzlement scheme

Only looking for things that make you feel good about your misery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSCDC Apologizes To Woman Assaulted In Jos, Promises To Punish Personnel / Bayelsa New Flag: Jonathan Must Speak - Lawyers / Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.