Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... (37359 Views)

Sgt Torsobo Solomon Arrested In Connection With Attack On NDA, Kaduna - SR / Buhari: Attack On NDA Can’t Dampen Morale Of Our Military / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by MNDY(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2021
kingsways:
Why Igbos??

Yorubas, Ijawss, etc would also have been killed if it happening their area

There is a special kind of hatred the north has for Igbo's. I am not an Igbo but it is unfair the way they are being treated.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by tujays(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Ariani:

No one cares.
He is trying to use Ndiigbo to gain traffic and prominence so that our enemies can invite him to the table and make an offer.

Some of you should learn a bit of emotional intelligence.
We don't want non Igbos speaking for us. Let Abdulkareem face his ethnic group.

Last time I checked, Zaki Ibiam and Odi are not in Igboland.

Some of you should stop allowing Igbophobic NIGERIANS to hide behind Ndiigbo to fight themselves( their fellow Nigerians) and then use our Head to break their coconuts.

Ako bu Ije.
Thank you for seeing through the Victim game mentality. not too long ago El Zakzakyi and his followers were wiped out by Buratai just for blocking him from passing through El zakzay street in Zaria. Buratai phoned Buhari and Buhari gave orders to buratai to clear them off the street and pass. El Zakzaky son or children died in the Incident. no place in Nigeria Is treated specially when it comes to government progrom.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by Idiko1: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2021
Ariani:

No one cares.
He is trying to use Ndiigbo to gain traffic and prominence so that our enemies can invite him to the table and make an offer.

Some of you should learn a bit of emotional intelligence.
We don't want non Igbos speaking for us. Let Abdulkareem face his ethnic group.

Last time I checked, Zaki Ibiam and Odi are not in Igboland.

Some of you should stop allowing Igbophobic NIGERIANS to hide behind Ndiigbo to fight themselves( their fellow Nigerians) and then use our Head to break their coconuts.

Ako bu Ije.

Who gives a ratass about his gain of traffic or lack thereof. The dude spoke the naked truth about shithole called Nigeria.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by Cantonese: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You can leave if you choose to, but one thing is guaranteed, no one is giving you even half plot of land anywhere within The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Taaaa gba fuo!

By the way how many plots of land do you own? I sure say your own plot of land no pass that palasa phone wey dey your hand. When e happen your own na to shout iya e, baba e, while systematically rolling back.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by Idiko1: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2021
gidgiddy:
All the insecurity in the South East is not up to what is happening in Buhari's home state of Katsina where hundreds of kids are kidnapped, people are murdered daily, armed bandits cotrol some areas

But you will you will never hear of python dance or IRT in Katsina State

Unfortunately, Katsina State has no intention to secede from Nigeria with its natural wealth. The issue between Southeast and Nigeria does not border on the desert-like real estate such as Katsina State but the lucrative resources abound in in southeast with apparent consequences in southsouth.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by Simba00007(m): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2021
grin grin grin
ORIAYO70:

You no get sense at all...

The phrase used by the singer, was to accentuate on Army brutality on SE. .must u tribalize everything. .. no wonder ur region is the minority..

Yoruba this Yoruba that, yet ur kinsmen will not leave our state alone... selling fake chargers to us...Cone headed people.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by Oju4190: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2021
Nigeria is an unfair society.....Lord pls redeem the Igbos
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by Owologbo(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Other people built their countries over centuries, they didn’t just arrive were they are today, black people are always fond of wanting to reap were they did not sow. Build your own country.
shut up there and stop typing crap.
What's in failed Nigeria to build?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by Idiko1: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2021
Asgard73::

Is he mocking igbos or Osinbajo Apc Government

Every “ thing” wan get opinion on top igbo matter.

Igbo present governors are the most foolish of them all since 1960..

Even dem Dey follow collect the insults... stupid!

Please try to show human intellect in your silly stream of thought.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by Pumpumking: 11:10am On Aug 26, 2021
kingsways:
Why Igbos??

Yorubas, Ijawss, etc would also have been killed if it happening their area

...BRO...U DYAMMMMMRIGHT SIR!!
the sad thing that irrrrritate me about IBO people is that they too gadddddeemmm tribalistic.....everythin is IBO IBO IBO IBO like they the only ones havin issues in Nigeria....I AM PROUD TO BE NIGERIAN AND NIGERIA SHOULD BE ONE.....and if u not happy with Nigeria..pack yor GADDDEM GHANA MUST GO PORTMANTO and move to gadeeem Replublick of Congo. they need Immigrant.. I blame that TRibalistic midget scum called NAmdi Kanu for brainwashin inocent IBO Peoplee. The midget must be erase by firing sqaud for bringing destruction to Nigeria. YEA I SAD IT!!!!!! (FREEDOM OF SPEECH, NOT HATE SPEEECH)
angry
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by Pumpumking: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2021
ORIAYO70:

You no get sense at all...

The phrase used by the singer, was to accentuate on Army brutality on SE. .must u tribalize everything. .. no wonder ur region is the minority..

Yoruba this Yoruba that, yet ur kinsmen will not leave our state alone... selling fake chargers to us...Cone headed people.

....and IBO people dont sell Fake Spare parts and fake drugs in chemist? and are globally known as drug smuggler..i lie?
..you people nag nag nag and IBO people are the most tribalistic people in Africa. U people act like u Gods gift and that Other tribes are inferior to u....kingsways simply applied common sense. Clearly yor common sence is not common sir. Please stop smokin weed sir (no oofeinse).
angry
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by NairaMaster1(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2021
BKayy:
Ndigbo always use your brain whenever a non Igbo is praising you or taking sides with you for no reason.
Remember Reno Omokri
Remember Wike
Remember Asari Dokubo
Ọ gwụcha ka ọ ha mụ na ọnụ

You're a traitor and an APC supporter. Is Idris wrong? We in the SE know this.

You're a disgrace to Igbo you're either from Ebony I or IMO state.

Don't worry, it's a matter of time.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by Sufferingboy(f): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2021
grin shocked

Idris wan cashout untop Igbos head.Chai.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by lincs25(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2021
Samething would have happen to Tiv community, Army would have acted super commandos grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by Farukshy: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Asgard73:

Which truth?

So it can’t happen in Yoruba land?

Why he no stress am with Yoruba .. so of all humans Na igbos fit his nonsense.

I nor blame you igbos ... person insult you .. you say he make sense

... because una leaders and governors they eat plenty nonsenses with swag..

Careless
U be fool, this hatred we all have for the ibos is bad, and he is saying the the gospel truth ,I just dont know why this hatred on this tribe right from time,,and they have always shown us love and kindness,go to any state in Nigeria where an ibo man is staying they develop that place, this is love and oneness,butu see my northern brothers or Yoruba dey will never do that, and still we still hate this people, y
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by FakeUnity: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You can leave if you choose to, but one thing is guaranteed, no one is giving you even half plot of land anywhere within The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Abokey Mai suya, come to Obosi junction and say this to any Igbo man while selling your suya, don't just hide Kebbi and make your cowardly statement, come and say it here. Ewu awusa. grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by nnamxxx(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
BKayy:
Ndigbo always use your brain whenever a non Igbo is praising you or taking sides with you for no reason.
Remember Reno Omokri
Remember Wike
Remember Asari Dokubo

Remember FFK too
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by BKayy: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
NairaMaster1:

You're a traitor and an APC supporter. Is Idris wrong? We in the SE know this.

You're a disgrace to Igbo you're either from Ebony I or IMO state.

Don't worry, it's a matter of time.
Aboki.
In your gworo damaged brain you think you can make me to start insulting my fellow Ndigbo because of your Fulani Masters created state.
Mtcheww, try another tactics. This one expired last two years
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by babapressy(m): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
So sad
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by Christistruth00: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
BKayy:
Remember Reno Omokri
Remember Wike
Remember Asari Dokubo

Fani Kayode
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by lexy2014: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Other people built their countries over centuries, they didn’t just arrive were they are today, black people are always fond of wanting to reap were they did not sow. Build your own country.

who will do d sowing and where is d sowing been done? have u been sowing and building ur country? if yes, how?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by betshopagent(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
kestolove95:
Unknown musician
most popular hausa/fulani hiphop artist.Their best ever.give me another excuse
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by Bodmasnr: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
Asgard73:

Which truth?

Careless
Sit back and read wella. Understand the content and come back to write something.
The guy dae make sense
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by kelly72: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
BKayy:
Remember Reno Omokri
Remember Wike
Remember Asari Dokubo

He is not praising anyone, he is stating the facts that are true. You and your likes have a problem.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by lalajnr(m): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
Asgard73:

Which truth?

Careless
sharrap he said the truth and I don't understand what you are talking about grin grin grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by lalajnr(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
buckeyemedia:
which kain motivational talk be this alaye u Neva tire of this shit Ghana and co with Nigeria not be mate
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by philisto: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
That's is the truth
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by zombieHUNTER: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
buckeyemedia:

Can you come physically and say this inside any Biafra land market...

Please.. I will pay for your tfare
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by Grandson006(m): 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Anyone reading a different meaning into this is just a capital FOOL.

If this had happened in somewhere like East precisely.... The army will be on fracas mode... Thats a fact

As e happun for North naa... Everywhere just calm... No body is looking for perpetrators..

Am just reading rubbish from the mind of some nairalanders.... Egocentric bigots
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... by NairaMaster1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
BKayy:

Aboki.
In your gworo damaged brain you think you can make me to start insulting my fellow Ndigbo because of your Fulani Masters created state.
Mtcheww, try another tactics. This one expired last two years

You're a traitor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture / Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista / Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.