Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Why Itel Is Good For The Common Man - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Itel Is Good For The Common Man (311 Views)

Itel Is A Useless Brand / Which Transsion Device(be It Tecno, Infinix, Or Itel) Is Better Than Redmi 9? / This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Itel Is Good For The Common Man by AyoPlus(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Most times, I avoid all these Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook contests abi na giveaways because I usually feel like most of them aren’t legit. But one brand that I’ve seen rewarding people who participate in their contests and giveaways with picture proof is itel Nigeria. And this time they are rewarding people with smartphones, accessories, etc. in the My Google Apps contest.

The Google Apps campaign is in partnership with Google, the company that provides a lot of the apps that come pre-installed on our smartphones, and itel smartphones. I’m talking apps like YouTube, Gmail, Gallery Go, Google Maps, Google Photos, Google Drive, and more. You know how useful these apps are and how they just help make life a little easier to live every day.

itel and Google just want you to do some very simple things.
1. Take a screenshot of your most used or favourite Google app.
2. Post it on your Instagram or Facebook page with the hashtag, #MyGoogleApps and tag @itelnigeria.
3. You can post as many entries as you want but don’t forget that having likes and maybe comments on your entries may help to increase your chances of winning.

I’ve also participated, and I hope I win. There’s no harm in trying your luck too.
Re: Why Itel Is Good For The Common Man by sunshineV(f): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
"1. Take a screenshot of your most used or favourite Google app. 2. Post it on your Instagram or Facebook page with the hashtag, #MyGoogleApps and tag @itelnigeria. 3. You can post as many entries as you want but don’t forget that having likes and maybe comments on your entries may help to increase your chances of winning"

all these wahala for phone wey go dey hang and hot like pressing iron

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Itel Is Good For The Common Man by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
AyoPlus:
Most times, I avoid all these Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook contests abi na giveaways because I usually feel like most of them aren’t legit. But one brand that I’ve seen rewarding people who participate in their contests and giveaways with picture proof is itel Nigeria. And this time they are rewarding people with smartphones, accessories, etc. in the My Google Apps contest.

The Google Apps campaign is in partnership with Google, the company that provides a lot of the apps that come pre-installed on our smartphones, and itel smartphones. I’m talking apps like YouTube, Gmail, Gallery Go, Google Maps, Google Photos, Google Drive, and more. You know how useful these apps are and how they just help make life a little easier to live every day.

itel and Google just want you to do some very simple things.
1. Take a screenshot of your most used or favourite Google app.
2. Post it on your Instagram or Facebook page with the hashtag, #MyGoogleApps and tag @itelnigeria.
3. You can post as many entries as you want but don’t forget that having likes and maybe comments on your entries may help to increase your chances of winning.

I’ve also participated, and I hope I win. There’s no harm in trying your luck too.
haha, all these wahalas because if inferior calculator abi? Mtcheew.
Re: Why Itel Is Good For The Common Man by skywalker240(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2021
Itel good for yourself (obviously a tech illiterate and a marketer) and maybe your household, not the common man, speak for yourself.

between itel and olosho who dem de hang pass i no come know, abeg SunshineV give insight, before captain itel go enter this thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Itel Is Good For The Common Man by sunshineV(f): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2021
skywalker240:
Itel good for yourself (obviously a tech illiterate and a marketer) and maybe your household, not the common man, speak for yourself.

between itel and olosho who dem de hang pass i no come know, abeg SunshineV give insight, before captain itel go enter this thread.
my own be say i don see new linesgrin "itel don hang pass olosho" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Itel Is Good For The Common Man by skywalker240(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
sunshineV:
my own be say i don see new linesgrin "itel don hang pass olosho" grin
grin grin grin grin

Na Hanging go kill dem dere angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Free Browsing / I Fix Gadgets / Twitter Account Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.