Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife (3761 Views)

My Stingy Elder Brother / My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Angeldemon: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
bukatyne:

I am picturing the scene and I am just praying no mad person joins my family.

My husband can't try such, my SIL can't try such so let me be praying my baby sis don't jam such.

On the flip side, I can't try such never can my brother.

I am tempted to think the story na cruise.

A fiancee that can look her elder BIL to be in the eye and tell him that his dead mother did not train her kids well that's why they are misbehaving?

This story na cruise abeg!

very real story. I was there live n direct.
She has been begging the boy friend who is my friend since. He has not answered her according to him.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by mariahAngel(f): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
You know you are the one that need check up, imagine pot calling kettle black? you have a big problem, solve it first. remove the log from your eyes first. grin

So then, why do you come after me?
Why are you so obsessed with me?

have you asked yourself why you haven't married yet? I will give you time to think and ponder about that, you are not getting younger every day and you know that.

grin
Oh come on! You should know that this line does not work with me. You should know me better than that na cheesy

If there’s any woman who can choose the man she wants, that’ll be ME!

Heck! If I wanted to, I’d marry you this instant! Since you’re so obsessed with me.
... but if only you weren’t so badly behaved and so unmanly undecided

Naaaaaaaah! You’d make a terrible husband. sad

fighting with everyone on here and taking Nairaland like it's your family that have this forum, it's really bad to your health.
Most times the way you behave, I wonder if you really have a life offline, I do really wonder.

Maybe I live under the bridge...? Naaaaaaaaaaah undecided

stop your bad habits and chill and stop accusing people of what they never did, you keep attracting enemies to yourself everytime

If you like don't listen, that's your problem not mine
grin

Trolls like you who go about causing trouble for others and expecting them not to react. What did you expect? A pat on the back?
The same way you trolled Rozcol so bad, she deactivated. Again.

Make I just pity you sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Ishilove: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Potty mouthed girl

1 Like

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Peebaby93: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2021
I don't usually comment but you see this one......the elder brother made a big mistake sef,after slapping that foolish girl he should have beaten his brother too for tolerating such behavior from the girl.

5 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
mariahAngel:

Lol I'm just seeing this now, no one is obsessed with you, stop making yourself feel important, am only telling you the facts.

grin
Oh come on! You should know that this line does not work with me. You should know me better than that na cheesy

Heck! If I wanted to, I’d marry you this instant! Since you’re so obsessed with me.
Lol like I said earlier stop making yourself feel important cause you are not, no one is obsessed with you, that's just a figment of your imagination.

Naaaaaaaah! You’d make a terrible husband.
sad

same way you will make a terrible wife, no body wants to marry a gossip that talk about people all day, and also accusing people of what they never did.

Trolls like you who go about causing trouble for others and expecting them not to react. What did you expect? A pat on the back?
[quote]

I'm someone that says the fact, wether you like it or not that's your business, you won't stop me from telling y'all the gospel truth

And to your fake bestie rozcol, I was never the reason why he/she deactivated, he/she should answer that question, do you know the genesis of what transpired between us? I guess not. if only you know how that account trolled me early this year for 3 months with his/her accounts, both zzor and wargidanairala, the more I kept ignoring the numerous mentions the more he/she keeps mentioning my account and belittling me, after someone accused the account of being a male scammer with hairy balls, cheesycheesy I seized the opportunity to deal with the owner of that account, I've always know that the person operating that account is a lowlife and an attention seeking clown, whatever you think, that's your problem. and if you will keep associating with that person, that's your problem.

[quote]Make I just pity you sha.
undecided

Na me go pity you, because I be your medicine here, only me know how to deal with you gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by capnies: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
descarado:
Why will he slap her?
If it's a fellow guy, will he do that?
Or, if it was the other way round, will the lady in question do that?

And tomorrow, the same ladies shouting feminism up and down here after supporting this will want to be treated like their counterparts in the West.

Really, our ladies don't know what they want.

If it's in the West, that guy will be arrested and prosecuted. Simple.
He ought not slap her. He has no right to slap her

We take laws into our hands all the time and turn around to blame the law enforcement agents.
Because she insulted their dead mum. Story

Somebody has insulted my dead mum once and heaven didn't fall.

There and then, they should have ended the marriage. Jejely tell her it's over with no drama attached.

Gragra everytime is what kept us where we are

Emotion tantrum don't solve problems, rather it escalate them.

If she has able bodied men as siblings, money and power backing her, you think the brothers will stay quite when they hear one idiot slapped their sis irrespective of what she did?
We arr still in stone age. When we arr ready to enter into civilization, we will know what to do

I PRAY GOD GRANTS YOUR WISH
Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by waywardpikin: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2021
post=105214464:

Rozcol deactivated again? Hahahahahahaha

If that's the case hats off to you ikllbrokehoes. Keep that energy. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin

Naaaaaaaah! You’d make a terrible husband. sad

Sweetheart you just made the troubled soul feel he did something worthwhile with the Rozcol comment. Rozcol didn't deactivate because of him,she has exams and needed full concentration and she'll be fully back.Ignore him

1 Like

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Lostchild(m): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
Angeldemon

1. Your friend nor wise at all.

2. The babe deserve angelic slap, those slap that will dumb her.

I wish I was the one that slap that her fowl mouth

1 Like

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Lostchild(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
mariahAngel:
If your foolish friend knows what is good for him, he’d cut off all ties from that insolent so-called fiancée of his for daring to disrespect the memory of his late mum.

By the way op, shey na person wey them never even marry na she you dey refer to as wife?

Angel Mariah
Take three kiss
kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Lostchild(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
GboyegaD:
And all he could do was slap her because she is a female, right? If his male friends that he can't handle say such, will he slap her? Violence has never been and will never be the solution. As an elder brother, he should know better than embarass himself and make the girl right with her statement.

To those quoting him saying he's right, I am trying to understand your points of view.

Pray not to fall into the hands of a crazy woman, if not

She will turn you to mike tyson
Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by mariahAngel(f): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Sweetheart you just made the troubled soul feel he did something worthwhile with the Rozcol comment. Rozcol didn't deactivate because of him,she has exams and needed full concentration and she'll be fully back.Ignore him

Ok dear. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ok dear. Thanks.
Ave Maria and shush(I guess you know what my shush means.Lol
Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by mariahAngel(f): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ave Maria and shush(I guess you know what my shush means.Lol

lipsrsealed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by GboyegaD(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lostchild:

Pray not to fall into the hands of a crazy woman, if not

She will turn you to mike tyson

It is called lack of discipline. If any human being makes you lose your sanity, it was your intention � to lose it.
Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Angeldemon:

My friends elder brother landed her a heavy slap from behind and she fell. My friend and I rushed at him and held him because he wanted to follow upwith more slap or whatever.

The thing now is my friend told his brother to get out of his house for slapping his fiancee.
Do you think he was right to slap her?
First of all, a woman is not a dog to be slapped and kicked around for any reason. If the woman had instead slapped your friend's elder brother, would you have opened this thread to ask this silly question? undecided
Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by AutoChick4U(f): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Angeldemon:
SUMMARIZED VERSION

So growing up my friend and I are like 5 AND 6 we all grewup in the same compound. So i know their story like a family member.
Their father died early when we were still in primary school in 1995 and thats when life went hard for them.
Their mother trained the 4 of them through secondary and university with her petty business because their fathers family claimed all his little properties and even one car he had back then. The woman basically died because of high BP when they were in their university final years. Luckily the first born had graduated and gotten a job at nestle shortly before she died So she didnt even get to enjoy the fruit of her labour.
Her death really affected their mind badly as they became introverts basically.
fast forward last year. Every one has matured and gotten married except my friend who is the last born with his twin sister.
it was his birthday and his brothers were at his house. I was there too with other friends.
He and his fiancee were having a quarrel obviously before that evening of celebration. So during the evening another argument came up in the kitchen between him and the fiancee, guests were in the parlour, then she insulted his late mother. My friends elder brother parlour with guests but when he heard the shouts he went to check whats up in the kitchen. He entered and asked hats up then she rudely replied him that he should ask his brother. My friend explained and the elder brother asked the brothers fiancee why she had to bring their mother into the misunderstanding and insult her memory. She then angrily walked out on him and as she was walking out she said "if she was responsible she would have raised responsible men"
My friends elder brother landed her a heavy slap from behind and she fell. My friend and I rushed at him and held him because he wanted to follow upwith more slap or whatever.

The thing now is my friend told his brother to get out of his house for slapping his fiancee.
Do you think he was right to slap her?

If true, ur friend is a very very stupid man. What nonsense! He'd be an idiot if he marries d girl. Ozuoo

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
I don't blame him for slapping her at all, because anyone would've reacted in the same way. She insulted their late mother not once but twice, as if once is even acceptable. It's your mumu of a friend that I will blame. The lady is obviously uncouth and without manners, yet he doesn't call her to order.
A insult to your late mother is no reason to assault a human being. Worse, he proved her words right by doing what he did. undecided
Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
Very disrespectful from the lady.
Not sure if the slap was necessary. But a red card should be issued asap.
The slap only served as proof of the woman's accusation. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 2yr Old Child - Is This Normal? / Get Your Mini Rechargeable Blender / Man Cries Out After Receiving Photos Of His Wife Having An Affair With Two Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.