Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,413 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) - Travel (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (1200575 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (1007) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by hustla(m): 5:08pm On May 08, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Another Arsenal to our Spur .........

grin

Or Manchester United to ....
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by hustla(m): 5:09pm On May 08, 2022
Page 419

Thread carefully

grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by santos247(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2022
I have coloured photocopy APC nomination forms for £1200. You can include it in your visa application documents to show your papa own part of Nigeria. DM if you are a serious client. � � �
hustla:
Page 419

Thread carefully

grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by ShalewaT: 5:43pm On May 08, 2022
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 6:11pm On May 08, 2022
Anitaamich:
I need recommendations for a good car insurance company?? Can someone help please

Cc Lexusgs430 Omopapa lagosismyhome

www.confused.com
www.moneysupermarket.com
www.comparethemarket.com

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 6:17pm On May 08, 2022
ST, Sorry about this news...... Have you had a chat with him about the situation ?.....?

Where both marriages conducted legally ?....?

Divorcing is not a big deal ....... Bigamy is an ultimate offence.......

It affects him, not you ...... He is your dependent......
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by ShalewaT: 6:30pm On May 08, 2022
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Viruses: 6:39pm On May 08, 2022
Sorry about the situation you have found yourself. He should not be able to bring in another spouse since he is a spousal dependent already. Also, his visa and residence permit becomes invalid once he is divorced from the primary applicant. Finally, if the process creeps into when you want to apply for PSW or renewal, you can just not apply for him.

This is page 419 but I will assume that you are telling the truth since there is no avenue of hearing from the other party, because come to think of it, if his goal is to get here and then bring his wife, why didn't he just use that wife as the primary applicant in the first instance. Why use you first? Although it's possible because the other wife may not be qualified or you are your sponsor.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by adedapodvirus001(m): 6:45pm On May 08, 2022
Hello My people, I have a question about road tax.

I bought the car last month and the road tax has been paid by the previous owner till April next year ( 2023), can I continue using the car with this road tax or I have to pay for another road tax?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by omopapa: 6:50pm On May 08, 2022
Occupation
Years of experience driving among others are determinants on the amount you pay for your insurance. So use the recommended websites by oga Lexusgs430
Anitaamich:
I need recommendations for a good car insurance company?? Can someone help please

Cc Lexusgs430 Omopapa lagosismyhome
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by hustla(m): 6:50pm On May 08, 2022
santos247:
I have coloured photocopy APC nomination forms for £1200. You can include it in your visa application documents to show your papa own part of Nigeria. DM if you are a serious client. � � �

grin

I can't afford your services

Talk to Mamatukwas or Lexusgs430 grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by omopapa: 6:52pm On May 08, 2022
Road tax is not transferable (it used to be but not anymore) u will need to make another payment once u transfer ownership
adedapodvirus001:

I bought the car last month and the road tax has been paid by the previous owner till April next year ( 2023), can I continue using the car with this road tax or I have to pay for another road tax?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by omopapa: 6:55pm On May 08, 2022
Aradugbo!!! We don enter page 419 o grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 6:56pm On May 08, 2022
ShalewaT:

He didn't marry the other woman legally, how do I go about it please? How long will it take to get it finalized? And how does it affect him?
Sorry for the many questions

His visa would be curtailed, once all is said and done ...........

You have proof ?....? Traditional wedding is not a legal union... ......
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 6:57pm On May 08, 2022
omopapa:
Aradugbo!!! We don enter page 419 o grin

Tun tun Ti de ọ....... Zazuu .......... grin

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 6:58pm On May 08, 2022
adedapodvirus001:

The previous would claim back their road tax fund, leaving your car untaxed and impounded........
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 7:01pm On May 08, 2022
Viruses...... You mind is corrupted by omopapa's 419 virus ........... cheesy
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by ShalewaT: 7:02pm On May 08, 2022
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Funky123(f): 7:08pm On May 08, 2022
Lexusgs430:

I missed this lasting husband discuss o.......... cheesy

Lol grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Funky123(f): 7:10pm On May 08, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Tun tun Ti de ọ....... Zazuu .......... grin

O por Leti, o Ye ke ti ma gbo grin grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Viruses: 7:11pm On May 08, 2022
ShalewaT:

What if he gets a sponsorship job?
I really want to send him back home, I feel like he only used me to get here
Hasten the divorce process. Start tomorrow.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by semmyk(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2022
Hummmm @Hustla 419 smiley grin
We shall judiciously .. b4 someone 419ed us.
From 1860 in Bangladesh till now in India, Pakistan, the 'no nosense' Malaysia and our dear 9ja (he he he he as SA former President Zuma would react)

[updated] While at it, we start with the UK first, in full effect:
Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, Section 419: Tainted gifts
(1)This section applies if a person who is bankrupt in England and Wales has made a tainted gift (whether directly or indirectly).
_______
Bangladesh The Penal Code, 1860 | CHAPTER XVII: OF OFFENCES AGAINST PROPERTY
Of Cheating
Punishment for cheating by personation 419. Whoever cheats by personation shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years, or with fine, or with both.

Penal Code Section 419 (Malaysia) - Whoever cheats by personation shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to seven years or with fine or with both.

Section 419 in The Indian Penal Code
419. Punishment for cheating by personation. —Whoever cheats by personation shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years, or with fine, or with both.

Nigerian Criminal Code Act: Section 419
Obtaining goods by false pretences ... ...
Section 419A of the Nigerian Criminal Code Act
Obtaining credit by false pretences or other fraud ... ...
https://lawglobalhub.com/section-410-433-of-the-nigerian-criminal-code-act/#Section_419_of_the_Nigerian_Criminal_Code_Act

hustla:
Page 419
Thread carefully
grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by ShalewaT: 7:16pm On May 08, 2022
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by hustla(m): 7:17pm On May 08, 2022
semmyk:
Hummmm @Hustla 419 smiley grin
We shall judiciously .. b4 someone 419ed us.
From 1860 in Bangladesh till now in India, Pakistan, the 'no nosense' Malaysia and our dear 9ja (he he he he as SA former President Zuma would react)

Be like na you the woman above go need contact to help with her divorce issue
grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by hustla(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2022
ShalewaT:

How do I go about it pls? Any help will do cry

Hmmm

Are you sure you have your facts 100% right and what you are about to do is not based on your emotion at this moment?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by AirBay: 7:20pm On May 08, 2022
10 dy happen for under cloud o
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 7:22pm On May 08, 2022
ShalewaT:

What if he gets a sponsorship job?
I really want to send him back home, I feel like he only used me to get here

Your lawyer would have to present the case to UKBA, if he got a good lawyer, they might put in a good defence............

You need look for a local divorce lawyer, closest to you....

You could also do it yourself, if you are able to understand all the legal jargons and process......
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 7:24pm On May 08, 2022
ShalewaT:

How do I go about it pls? Any help will do cry

He admitted You have enough evidence ??
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by ShalewaT: 7:29pm On May 08, 2022
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by ShalewaT: 7:30pm On May 08, 2022
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by ShalewaT: 7:31pm On May 08, 2022
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by omopapa: 7:35pm On May 08, 2022
Now this makes more sense Cus I rmba when you posted this some pages ago
ShalewaT:

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (1007)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.