Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (1177361 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (1007) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Chinlov: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lexusgs430:

It's not all traders on Etoro, one copies ............ grin Some of them are drunken sailors, navigating a ship........

You check their risk score and types of assets they trade ...........

When copying, best to leave funds long term ......

Traders have colour coded stars on their profiles, black been the best aka Pro ........

Some rookies too are good, hence reading their profiles........

I have no forex trading skills, but someone I am copying is a professional forex trader...... I can see the pairs he trades, I simply copy and paste too on my personal portfolio, and close trade when my target is hit....... Collect my money and re enter position with same capital, less profits ........... grin

Pls sir, who are you copying? I will like to copy you copying him.....
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=Chinlov post=107714262][/quote]

Teatea_chi
BigProfits - Forex only
Richardstroud

Copy this for now........ grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Chinlov: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Teatea_chi
BigProfits - Forex only
Richardstroud

I thank thee for thine kindness

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chinlov:

I thank thee for thine kindness

Send me a WA for passive income daily...... That's if you don't mind earning about $30 daily (more, if you pair numerous) ......... grin

Be prepared for smartphone finger stress time, if you have a wife/gf, she would think this your latest obsession must be cheating related .......... grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Chinlov: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Send me a WA for passive income daily...... That's if you don't mind earning about $30 daily (more if you pair more) ......... grin

Be prepared for smartphone finger stress time, if you have a wife/gf, she would think this your latest obsession must be cheating related .......... grin

I do not mind at all at all
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by tushqueen(f): 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Gloriouscrown:

She is 4, will be 5 in April.
Thank you.

If you live in England, she will be accepted into Reception. Make an in-year application for her.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by mizGene(f): 2:27am On Nov 18, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Teatea_chi
BigProfits - Forex only
Richardstroud

Thanks for this too. I am really interested in this. About to sign up now.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 4:06am On Nov 18, 2021
mizGene:

Thanks for this too. I am really interested in this. About to sign up now.

TeaTea is a rookie, but she understands the market very well ....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Blurpy: 4:16am On Nov 18, 2021
I'm interested sir
Lexusgs430:

Send me a WA for passive income daily...... That's if you don't mind earning about $30 daily (more if you pair more) ......... grin

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Cesresources: 6:54am On Nov 18, 2021
Please I need your insights.

I have just over a month left on my Tier 4 visa, can my dependent still apply?

The thing is, there is a project that he is yet to complete in Nigeria, as such he couldn't move with me. The project is still ongoing but now, with PSW inching close i am at a loss of whst to do as the documentation on the PSW regarding dependents is sketchy.

Some say dependents not in the UK cannot benefit even if they are listed on the original application, others carry different opinions. What's the take of the house.

Justwise, tobexin, lagosismyhome and all my seniors please help.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by justwise(m): 7:00am On Nov 18, 2021
Cesresources:
Please I need your insights.

I have just over a month left on my Tier 4 visa, can my dependent still apply?

The thing is, there is a project that he is yet to complete in Nigeria, as such he couldn't move with me. The project is still ongoing but now, with PSW inching close i am at a loss of whst to do as the documentation on the PSW regarding dependents is sketchy.

Some say dependents not in the UK cannot benefit even if they are listed on the original application, others carry different opinions. What's the take of the house.

Justwise, tobexin, lagosismyhome and all my seniors please help.

That is true. She needs to be in the UK with you to benefit.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Cesresources: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2021
justwise:

That is true. She needs to be in the UK with you to benefit.

Thank you. But hope the time I have left won't cause a problems with the application.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Gloriouscrown: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2021
tushqueen:

If you live in England, she will be accepted into Reception. Make an in-year application for her.

Thank you so much for this.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by jesmond3945: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2021
Lexusgs430:

It's not all traders on Etoro, one copies ............ grin Some of them are drunken sailors, navigating a ship........

You check their risk score and types of assets they trade ...........

When copying, best to leave funds long term ......

Traders have colour coded stars on their profiles, black been the best aka Pro ........

Some rookies too are good, hence reading their profiles........

I have no forex trading skills, but someone I am copying is a professional forex trader...... I can see the pairs he trades, I simply copy and paste too on my personal portfolio, and close trade when my target is hit....... Collect my money and re enter position with same capital, less profits ........... grin

the question is this please, who is the trader?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Contra5(f): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2021
Congratulations! I'm glad its all sorted.

iboboyswag:
So, I said I was going to update the group on how it goes irrespective of the outcome.

As advised by a few people here, we wrote to the home office requesting for an exceptional assurance. We followed the approach suggested by tobexin and Contra5 and thank God, we have just received a notification granting our request.

We were given an extra 3 months until February 2022. This should be enough.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who took out time to respond with a possible

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by mizGene(f): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Send me a WA for passive income daily...... That's if you don't mind earning about $30 daily (more, if you pair numerous) ......... grin

What is a "WA"?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by brine(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2021
mizGene:

What is a "WA"?

WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by wongwe: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
I need help with Nigerian passport renewal in London. Made the online payment but nothing about appointment. Can someone give me info on how to go about it? I need the passport ASAP. Thanks
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by bigtt76(f): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Go on Kyshi for good rates

STENON:
I have £3k to change to naira. Please give me your best rate. Scammers stay off !!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Pogracious: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lexusgs430:

How do I reach you on WhatsApp as I am interested

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by lightest(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hello to the seniors

I want to say u people are so wonderful and I still find it difficult to believe how u guys have the time u give out to answer our unending questions.

Thank u for dedicating ur precious time to us on this thread.

God bless u all

7 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by STENON(f): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by ukay2: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
tushqueen:

How can it be done please?

Any link to the application?

Thanks
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by tushqueen(f): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cesresources:

Thank you. But hope the time I have left won't cause a problems with the application.

I would think you should have applied earlier. Applications are currently taking so long. Make sure to apply for priority so you can get passport back before your tier 4 visa expires.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by tushqueen(f): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
ukay2:

How can it be done please?

Any link to the application?

Thanks

Link is different depending on the county. Send a request for in-year admission. You can search online or ring your county council
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Blessedojay: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hello everybody, please I need your help
My husband got a job with nhs and the hospital already sent him his cos to apply for visa but before then he applied for standard visit visa in October because he wanted to write an exam in the UK. Up until now ukvi hasn't returned his passport even after sending several mails telling them why he needs the passport and he is to resume his new job in Dec. Please what can we do to get the passport back
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Tobexin(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Blessedojay:
Hello everybody, please I need your help
My husband got a job with nhs and the hospital already sent him his cos to apply for visa but before then he applied for standard visit visa in October because he wanted to write an exam in the UK. Up until now ukvi hasn't returned his passport even after sending several mails telling them why he needs the passport and he is to resume his new job in Dec. Please what can we do to get the passport back
dont complicate issues! Apply get a new passport. The new passport will still show the old passport number! Life is easy! Declare the passport missing! I am sure it is missing that’s why you haven’t received it back. The home office won’t keep your passport for one year!

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by TheGuyFromHR: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
wongwe:
I need help with Nigerian passport renewal in London. Made the online payment but nothing about appointment. Can someone give me info on how to go about it? I need the passport ASAP. Thanks

Fast-track.
Turn up at the Nigerian HC any day with an extra 120 pounds.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by TheGuyFromHR: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
iboboyswag:
So, I said I was going to update the group on how it goes irrespective of the outcome.

As advised by a few people here, we wrote to the home office requesting for an exceptional assurance. We followed the approach suggested by tobexin and Contra5 and thank God, we have just received a notification granting our request.

We were given an extra 3 months until February 2022. This should be enough.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who took out time to respond with a possible solution.

Good news, and glad you got a solution to your matter.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by dustydee: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Tobexin:
dont complicate issues! Apply get a new passport. The new passport will still show the old passport number! Life is easy! Declare the passport missing! I am sure it is missing that’s why you haven’t received it back. The home office won’t keep your passport for one year!
This advice is wrong. his passport is not missing because he knows where it is and he hasn't been told it is missing. He should withdraw his application or wait patiently for the passport.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (1007)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.