Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,264 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes (6127 Views)

Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery / Police Recruitment: State Governments React As Buhari And Ig’s States Get Highes / 2019 Elections: Lagos records lowest voter turnout at 18%, Jigawa tops - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nigeria’s Federal Ministry of Education has disclosed that the number of out-of-school children in the country had reduced to 10,193,918.

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by ObabyObaby: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
post=105177696:
Nigeria’s Federal Ministry of Education has disclosed that the number of out-of-school children in the country had reduced to 10,193,918.
Nice one, Anambra to the world

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by theInterpreter: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
SW has more people
So it's obvious it would have more out of school children
post=105179371:

Silly excuse
I want to ask
Why is it that when the stats don't favour you
You shout "fake almajiri stats" "Ewedu media"? grin

Well this thread is what I will use to silence you if such ever occurs again grin

Fools everywhere

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Davash222(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
theInterpreter:
SW has more people
So it's obvious it would have more of of school children
You must always find silly excuse to justify why you guys always crawl behind South East.

Take it or leave it, IGBO AMAKA!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Ngorbungor(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
theInterpreter:
SW has more people

You people have come again with your stu.pid logic

24 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by mrvitalis(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
theInterpreter:
SW has more people
No body is competing with u ..south east having over 700k kids out of school is outrageous....infact all igbo leaders need to declare a state of emergency

700k plus kids ...no no that's massive

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Davash222(m): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

No body is competing with u ..south east having over 700k kids out of school is outrageous....infact all igbo leaders need to declare a state of emergency

I was about saying this. That 700K is a huge figure. Our leaders need to step up on Education. We shouldn't have up to 2,000 children out of school in South East. We are not illiterates.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by theInterpreter: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ngorbungor:

You people have come again with your stu.pid logic
It's simple logic grin
Sorry if your brain can't take it
Davash222:

You must always find silly excuse to justify why you guys always crawl behind South East.

Take it or leave it, IGBO AMAKA!
Lol
Simple logic you can't understand cheesy
No wonder the Fendi freedom fighter decieve you grin
Sergio101:
I ve said it and will always say it.
The era of the west leading in education has gone. it died in 1990's. The east now solely lead in education. it is an open fact even with Waec and JAMB.
But whenever you say this, they will start their unnecessary argument........lols
okay grin
Happy now? cheesy

I will believe when your 15 year old brothers stop rushing to the west to sell expired gala grin
Fools everywhere

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Rugaria: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
We need to find the few parents that refused to send thier kids to school and flog the living daylight out of their stoopid buttocks. That's the way to go now. Severe purnishment for wayward parents unwillling to send their kids to school. With the highest enrollment into the universities for both males and females, and the lowest poverty rates around, the future is bright. That's if we can shake off the burden called Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Asgard73: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
theInterpreter:
SW has more people

Guess your yorubatic opinion apply to North East and North central.

This people and ignorance .. and na the confidence grin

15 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by theInterpreter: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

did i mention competition in the post?
Or you just want to be dumb? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by theInterpreter: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Asgard73:

Guess your yorubatic opinion apply to North East and North central.

This people and ignorance .. and na the confidence grin
did you see north east or North Central in my post?
Or you have dsylexia?

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Sergio101(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
The era of the west(Yoruba) leading in education has gone. it died in 1990's. The east now solely lead in education. it is an open fact even with Waec and JAMB.
But whenever you say this, they will start their unnecessary argument........lols

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Sergio101(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
theInterpreter:
Or you have dylexia?

confused human being. smh

11 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Davash222(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
theInterpreter:
Or you have dylexia?
You'll not mention them cos they're your masters.

11 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by theInterpreter: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sergio101:
The era of the west leading in education has gone. it died in 1990's. The east now solely lead in education. it is an open fact even with Waec and JAMB.
okay grin
Happy now? cheesy

I will believe when your 15 year old brothers stop rushing to the west to sell expired gala grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Asgard73: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

You make sense... 700k is huge ..

Eastern governors are time wasters

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Asgard73: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
theInterpreter:
Or you have dylexia?

Maybe you have dyslexia... you need help.

Next!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by ObiOfOnistha: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
v
Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by theInterpreter: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Asgard73:

Maybe you have dyslexia... you need help.

Next!
next time
Avoid my post grin
Fools everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Ngorbungor(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
theInterpreter:

It's simple logic grin
Sorry if your brain can't take it
Lol
Simple logic you can't understand cheesy
No wonder the Fendi freedom fighter decieve you grin

You are a trouble maker, didn't you see your region on that chart, why can't you guys at least focus on how to find solution to your educational backwardness as it's nose-diving everyday, even South South have already caught up with you guys in education, please mind the way you talk to us about education, because we no bi your papa mate.

18 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by ObiOfOnistha: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
theInterpreter:
SW has more people

It should rather be obvious it has more in-school people , not out of school.
Statistics is all about proportion , not gross.
SE has the highest density or proportion per population of educated people

8 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Asgard73: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
theInterpreter:
next time
Avoid my post grin
Fools everywhere

Yoruba rant and gibberish by Yoruba human..

If they talk humans .. goat go follow show. Life!

NEXT!

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
theInterpreter:
SW has more people
Silly excuse

8 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Naigleria1: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
theInterpreter:
SW has more people

South west has 2x the amount of out of school children than the south east but they don’t have close to 2x the population as the south east which indicates that the ratio of out of school children in the south west is higher than the south east which is due to the fact that good education is a big part of eastern culture and the prime reason why you see easterners achieving academic feats both locally and representing Nigeria internationally.

Also, would you like to show me where you got your facts from about the south west being populated than the south east?
I don’t understand why most of you people believe that land area = population
If you look at satellite images showing the population density of the different regions, it’s as clear as day that the south east has the highest population in Nigeria and that’s the way it has historically been.

8 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Ngorbungor(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
post=105179371:

Silly excuse

Oh boy....... Kano alone has a 800k, Jigawa, kastina has more the the hole South East combined .... Bauchi too.... While South West is X2 of South East in out of school.

Can you imagine Oyo State - 400k out of school ...there is fire on the mountain.....

We side it, the south West are living in past glory, I get am before no be property ooooo

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Obamaofusa: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
post=105177696:

I think Nigeria stats are fraudulent even World Bank stats when they do not support your viral-among-Igbo people's falsehood.
This one is apt and very true,abi? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by horsepower102: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by techWriter1: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
confused human getting. smh
Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by horsepower102: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
I wish to say that even though south east has the lowest, 700k is unacceptable in this 21st century. There needs to be an emergency education summit in the south east immediately.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scores Killed In A Clash Between Hausa And Fulani Communities / Labour Party Alleges Discrimination In Anambra / Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.