Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants (6170 Views)

For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? / So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by mulattoclaro(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Igbos are not indigenous to the region called South South or Niger Delta. The civil war was what made brought some of the igbos you find in Delta, Edo and Rivers State to the south south. What evidence does anyone have proving that they've been part of south south from time immemorial? Igbos are migrants to south south and indigenous tribes of south south. What makes them Niger Deltans or even South Southerners?

Majority of what you refer to as south south today was under the Bini empire. When the Portuguese first visited Nigeria, they never mentioned anything like igbos but rather the Binis, the Urhobos, Ijaws and the itsekiris were the people they came in contact with? That shows that they south south has always been the home of these people and not the igbos. Ogbas, Ikwerres, Ekpeyes etc have always separate ethnic groups on their own. They probably having igbo like names due to trade or inter-tribal marriage with the igbos across the Niger.

Opobos, Ndokis, Ekpeyes, Ikwerres and Ndonis have never at any point being igbos. They've always been separate ethnic groups. Opobos and Ndokis on the other hand, are 100% pure ijaws while aniomas such Ika, igbankes, Ukwuannis and co are 100 pure Edo. These ethnics trace their ancestry from the ijaw and Edo people. They probably came in contact with igbos who influenced them.

South south is the home of the Edos, Urhobos, Efiks, Ibibios, Ijaws, Ogonis, Anangs, Orons, Ogojas, Itsekiris, Kalabaris, Ikwerres, Ogbas, Nembes, Isokos, Okpes, etc and not the igbos.

When the time comes we will start sending them back to the east where they came from. It seems you're beginning to insult our hospitality and goodwill.

Cc: tonyebarcanista, enahi, edcure, martineverest, spanishkid, Truckpusher, sandraokosun, fineguy11, Goodboiyy, coolitempa, ikwerreboy, hopeathand, jesuslovesyou, darfay, etc I greet all of you. True citizens of the south south and Niger delta.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by jmoore(m): 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Everyone migrated from Garden of Eden.

Channel your energy to something productive pls.
[img]http://in1.ccio.co/ED/73/sC/46ce5ddb37a51cc27293adb79a08e095.jpg[/img]

23 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by megacity: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
There is no tribe called South South

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by mulattoclaro(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
megacity:
There is no tribe called South South
south south is a region with lots of tribes. We prefer to be called south south or Niger delta. Deal with it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
The Igbos are unfortunately for you a majority tribe in the South South.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Trut(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Baboons, monkeys and zombies are everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by mulattoclaro(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
The Igbos are unfortunately for you a majority tribe in the South South.
what majority? You head correct so?

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by mulattoclaro(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Trut:
Baboons, monkeys and zombies are everywhere.
criminals, land grabbers and oil thieves everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by basilo101: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lol, attention seeker

12 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
what majority? You head correct so?

You heard me right.

20 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ikechu1278: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
This yoloba worthless bab00n I dare you bastard to come to our lands and try saying that BS to our face. I told you repeatedly, meet me and say that sh1t right in my face. Worthless f00l.

17 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ikechu1278: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'll not only meet you in person bit also put a bullet into your flàthead as well.
worthless coward monkey. The only reason you miserable illiterate @ss got mouth is because your biatch @ss have the computer to run your mouth. We all remember how your savage @ss ran away from NL when your face was exposed on this forum... Despeciable buff00n. Worthless f00l. Don't f2king worry, that internet you think you are hiding in is very traceable. Eventually your biatch @ss will learn running your mouth on the internet has consequences. Illiterate buf00n. Go back to being the weak @ss, punk @ss, geeky fool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by illiad: 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
No one should dignify this bini thief... He is as miserable as his fellow Ijaw cockroaches..

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Herald47: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
So chukwuma nzeogwu,chike edozien,francis ellah,tony elumelu,joe achuzie,olaudia equiano,pat utomi,uwechue e.t.c are not indigenous to south south?,what a country.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Igbos are not indigenous to the region called South South or Niger Delta. The civil war was what made brought some of the igbos you find in Delta, Edo and Rivers State to the south south. What evidence does anyone have proving that they've been part of south south from time immemorial? Igbos are migrants to south south and indigenous tribes of south south. What makes them Niger Deltans or even South Southerners?

Majority of what you refer to as south south today was under the Bini empire. When the Portuguese first visited Nigeria, they never mentioned anything like igbos but rather the Binis, the Urhobos, Ijaws and the itsekiris were the people they came in contact with? That shows that they south south has always been the home of these people and not the igbos. Ogbas, Ikwerres, Ekpeyes etc have always separate ethnic groups on their own. They probably having igbo like names due to trade or inter-tribal marriage with the igbos across the Niger.

Opobos, Ndokis, Ekpeyes, Ikwerres and Ndonis have never at any point being igbos. They've always been separate ethnic groups. Opobos and Ndokis on the other hand, are 100% pure ijaws while aniomas such Ika, igbankes, Ukwuannis and co are 100 pure Edo. These ethnics trace their ancestry from the ijaw and Edo people. They probably came in contact with igbos who influenced them.

South south is the home of the Edos, Urhobos, Efiks, Ibibios, Ijaws, Ogonis, Anangs, Orons, Ogojas, Itsekiris, Kalabaris, Ikwerres, Ogbas, Nembes, Isokos, Okpes, etc and not the igbos.

When the time comes we will start sending them back to the east where they came from. It seems you're beginning to insult our hospitality and goodwill.

Cc: tonyebarcanista, enahi, edcure, martineverest, spanishkid, Truckpusher, sandraokosun, fineguy11, Goodboiyy, coolitempa, ikwerreboy, hopeathand, jesuslovesyou, darfay, etc I greet all of you. True citizens of the south south and Niger delta.
are aniomas too Bini?

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Eastlink(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
ikechu1278:
This yoloba worthless bab00n I dare you bastard to come to our lands and try saying that BS to our face. I told you repeatedly, meet me and say that sh1t right in my face. Worthless f00l.
The mentally deranged fool is Edo.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by emmalexabl(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
THE WORD IGBOS/BIAFRANS IS REALLY TRENDING NOT ONLY IN NIGERIA BUT WWW... grin

@Op we have heard you.,u can now go and die..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by cheruv: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mulatoklarro,
Pls turn up the heat so that the FG would've no option but to split the SS into Igbo and non Igbo parts.at least that'd make incorporation of SS Igbos into Biafra very seamless kiss

#teamsplitSSintoigboandnonigboparts cool

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Ikengawo: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
We in the south south hard Frigbo. Igbo is in the South East and like money. We are a riverine south south delta and we like free things. My sisters sugardaddy is from River State and he told me this because im a delta frigbo and hes a sugar shigbo
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'll not only meet you in person bit also put a bullet into your flàthead as well.
this edo ediot on it again... What happened to ur ALISMILE, jorussia, simplycaro, atbu,sandraokosun monikers?

Am an Igbo man from Egbema Rivers state ... Now tell me what I have in common with cursed edo people ? Why not come meet and me in PH so we can talk well ? Fix ur date and time

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Ikengawo: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Edo people jujigbo because there own na juju. Rivers is Rigbo. We are not igbo! Its not by force yo be Igbo

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
ikechu1278:
worthless coward monkey. The only reason you miserable illiterate @ss got mouth is because your biatch @ss have the computer to run your mouth. We all remember how your savage @ss ran away from NL when your face was exposed on this forum... Despeciable buff00n. Worthless f00l. Don't f2king worry, that internet you think you are hiding in is very traceable. Eventually your biatch @ss will learn running your mouth on the internet has consequences. Illiterate buf00n. Go back to being the weak @ss, punk @ss, geeky fool

I will advice all Igbos to quit commenting on threads like this, as they are deliberately instituted to ill ends. Ikechukwu, don't reply him again. Engage your time on something meaningful. Nobody can change who you are, or what you believe in.... as for the creators of such threads, can't you guys engage in creative activities, than opening up silly threads as this.

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by kemback2220003: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Plz its not all thread that u should respond, thread like this should be ignored because of the stupidity of the op.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by T9ksy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Igbos are not indigenous to the region called South South or Niger Delta.

I have always been curious to know if indeed, ibos are indigenous to any part of the South South.
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by IlekeHD: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
jmoore:
Everyone migrated from Garden of Eden.

Channel your energy to something productive pls.

Where is the garden of Eden?

Go tell Chinese you have a right to be in China without visa grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ikechu1278: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Eastlink:
The mentally deranged fool is Edo.

No he's not. He's f2king yoloba coward using Edo as shield. He's that yoloba illiterate from twitter that voiced Igbo should be wiped out and when heat got put on him for that twitter post, the monkey claimed he was "hacked" and deleted his twitter account, only to stupidly migrate to NL changing ethnicity on NL.... everything I just said was proven using side by side post from his mulattoclaro post and the twitter post..likewise, side by side pics he posted in both his mulattoclaro account and the twitter account... that's how f2king stup1d the illiterate is. After that thread was made, that's the reason why the punk @ss ran out of NL from his mulattoclaro Id and created the spanishkid Id to continue pretending to be Edo.
He only returned back to his mulattoclaro ID because the stup1d fool thinks everyone have forgotten that busting due to the mods deleted the thread that busted his coward @ss.

If you need me to prove EVERYTHING I just said, I'll gladly...EMPHASIS on the word GLADLY do it. I still got those pics saved so best believe I'll happily redo the side by side post all over again if you need it.

5 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by jmoore(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

Where is the garden of Eden?

Go tell Chinese you have a right to be in China without visa grin grin grin

I dey talk A, she dey talk Z

undecided

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ALISMILE(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Euro31:

this edo ediot on it again... What happened to ur ALISMILE, jorussia, simplycaro, atbu,sandraokosun monikers?

Am an Igbo man from Egbema Rivers state ... Now tell me what I have in common with cursed edo people ? Why not come meet and me in PH so we can talk well ? Fix ur date and time
u better pack ur loads and ur family and cross over to anambra b4 its too late!
Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by ikechu1278: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
mechy:

I will advice all Igbos to quit commenting on threads like this, as they are deliberately instituted to ill ends. Ikechukwu, don't reply him again. Engage your time on something meaningful. Nobody can change who you are, or what you believe in.... as for the creators of such threads, can't you guys engage in creative activities, than opening up silly threads as this.

Do you think I take yoloba savages seriously?
What that clown says is in the trash bin with the rest of the shits he represent.
The OP clown is a punk@ss coward who uses the internet as shield and one thing I hate are weak @ss punks. I have long told the illiterate since he got balls run his mouth, let him give me a direct address to meet him at in freaking Canada and I'll gladly drive there and he came happily renarrate everything he says on NL to my face and the f2king clown have yet to do so. He need not worry, very soon he'll learn the internet will not keep him as "anonymous" as he think it will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Typical yoruba OP. He has never left his region, sits in his great great grand father mud house to type this hogwash. Igbos are indigenous to every south south state including Cross River. Go to Abi in Cross River and see multitude of Igbo villages; they even speak Igbo better than mainland Igbos. Former Gov. of Cross River Imoke is from Abi in Cross River and speak Igbo. He also married an Igbo woman. Go and tell Imoke and Okowa they are not indigenous and see how they will slap that your dirty yoruba scratched tiger face.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
u better pack ur loads and ur family and cross over to anambra b4 its too late!
am in my home state Rivers already

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Error Found On Nigerian Naira / APC Yet To Tell Me Not To Run, Says Ndume / Governor Wike Presents N483bn Budget To Rivers Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.