Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (45270 Views)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) / Katung Aduwak Survived An Accident 15 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Getitrightx: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Besthelp01(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2021
K
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2021
Lovely news....

More bliss to their marriage.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by walozanga(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2021
He won that year but ebuka gained more. More happy years bro
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2021
ValCon888:

Go and change your dirty pant and stop quoting me.
Eweeeeeeeeeeh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by sweetkev(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2021
graphics102:
cool
Continue enjoying ya life. Marriage is sweet
Mumu, it's only sweet when money is involved undecided
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2021
The second pinshure though. katung looks more like an aboki than a celeb. Congrats to them.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 1billi(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2021
For a sec I thought i was looking at Taraji P, o boy that lady is beautiful or maybe i have a thing for ladies with lowcut undecided
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by NotFarFrom: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:

Just type Happy Wedding anniversary n move on, stop saying rubbish

God bless you jare grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by iamtardey: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Lil nigga with the most swagger grin kiss
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2021
One of the few wise showbiz people... Keeping his personal life far away from the prying eyes of busybody Nigerians.

Low-key is the way forward!

Congrats to them! Beautiful couple!
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by missidy: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2021
Gideon is a popular actor na. Goes by the name Gideon Okeke.

Doctorfitz:
Katung ebuka's nightmare that year.. good to see u .

Where is Joseph, Gideon, ify and co..
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by bestmutiu2019(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2021
ValCon888:
The woman isn't fine from afar. But when you come closer you see that she's stunning.
Black girls that are fine are truly beautiful.

I'm not a Big Brother fan but that Saskay girl makes me change the channel every once in a while.

You get eyes for GOOD things
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2021
sweetkev:
Mumu, it's only sweet when money is involved undecided
grin Nairalander and insults are like 5 n 6

1 Like

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Shamirac2: 11:10am On Aug 26, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2021
Not BBN but BBA, we need to know specifically what were talking about cause BBN just started yesterday
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2021
ValCon888:
The woman isn't fine from afar. But when you come closer you see that she's stunning.

I'm not a Big Brother fan but that Saskay girl makes me change the channel every once in a while.

I like that girl ehn
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2021
Princeton92:
Not BBN but BBA, we need to know specifically what were talking about cause BBN just started yesterday
yes it's BBN, not BBA

2 Likes

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Psoul(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2021
They didm't wait for the little boy to grow up and chose if he will like to be weaving hair like women or chose to keep a decent hairstyle. Some parents will just be doing anyhow.
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2021
ValCon888:

grin

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by BreakingNews21: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2021
Super congrats to dem marital bless. Good living in Yankee. wink
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2021
adedayoa2:
yes it's BBN, not BBA

And when did BBN start?
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by VTJN(m): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:

grin Nairalander and insults are like 5 n 6
Some of them na small pikin smiley

While some, don't just have manners naturally
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by SURElee(f): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
MVLOX:
This life cha.... Like play like play people don forget dis guy ooo.... E name no almost dey ring bell � again self.... Anyway congratulations on his Marriage Anniversary.....

People remember him o!
But he isn't out there all over the media because he is off the camera working behind cameras. But followers of the show know him and again some people choose to live their lives off social media for stability in their family life.

1 Like

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
ValCon888:

Go and change your dirty pant and stop quoting me.

Kai Mallam! grin
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by janga02(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Doctorfitz:
Katung ebuka's nightmare that year.. good to see u .

Where is Joseph, Gideon, ify and co..
And frank. Mature guys were selected for the show that year.

2 Likes

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ASS1122: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
Reality TV star, Tobi Bakre, gets singer Timi Dakolo to surprise his woman, Anu, in their home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb-zcG0IVcw
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
SURElee:

People remember him o!
But he isn't out there all over the media because he is off the camera working behind cameras. But followers of the show know him and again some people choose to live their lives off social media for stability in their family life.

True people remember like I do and I must say totally agree with your points... Nice one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello Is Police Youth Ambassador (Photo) / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.