Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend (45348 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Why Police Arrested Prince Kpokpogiri / Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) / Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by Ndidi2: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....

Most girls are coded runs babe ....
Just walk down to any of this hotel and you see people's girl banging for ten thousand a night

Especially if you have a whip(ride) even if it is a low budget ass car

I assure you will be banging people's girl friend and wife for ten thousand a night
you sef nawa o
10k is way to high.
U know even tuk 2k.

Honestly some ladies doesn't HV worth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by jamesversion: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:
All of you calling her hoe up there I'm sure your wife and girlfriends do worse.

Besides what if her marriage is an open one? Do you know the kind of arrangement she had with her husband? You think every marriage is the same?

Nairaland men! SMH angry angry

Open, and Open and Open is all you ladies know.

12 Likes

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2021
tempex88:

Mathematically, 10k per night with 20 working days in a month is 200k monthly tax free….
some earn more than 10k a night. some charge as high as 15-30k .. omo people girlfriend dey go another location go hustle on a low without the guy knowing..
Na so one olosho wey my guy Carry dey call him boyfriend dey tell am say she dey her friend house...
I pity any guy wey dey do long distance relationship with any Nigeria girl grin

14 Likes

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2021
Ndidi2:
you sef nawa o
10k is way to high.
U know even tuk 2k.

Honestly some ladies doesn't HV worth.
. grin grin Sapa well done, see as 10k be like 100k for your eye.. Omo guys dey Carry okpo 50k self cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by AutoChick4U(f): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2021
1billi:
Ozwor, you don ask yourself if her husband na her love-vendor
So are we not saying the same thing but you chose to be mannerless in your reply. I won't tolerate insult from anyone

1 Like

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:58am On Aug 26, 2021
Lol.. wahala for who no dey follow Gistlover for IG.. premium vawwulence dey there..

All of this girls especially your celebrities are OLOSHOs weda single or married.. even Anita Okoye was said to be sleeping around in UTAH, USA...

No pity for that Jane Mena Mumu weak and sheepishly smiling houseboy husband.. whenever I see her twerking and see him in the background of the video.. I only see a Weakling without balls to control his woman.. funny enough the females we're hailing him for supporting his wife.. wife wey dey market her ToTo thru twerking .. Dem dn Bleep d fool wife tire.. grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by Llyodsjids(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2021
*In Kid laroi's voice*
Can't make a wife outta a hoe

1 Like

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by Awoo88: 10:17am On Aug 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....

Just walk down to any of this hotel and you see people's girl friend banging for ten thousand a night

I assure you will be banging people's girl friend and wife for ten thousand a night
That is if u get 10k to waste otherwise, 3/4/5k go get you clear babe wen tell BF say she dey work or wen do girl night out
Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by linnyliberty(f): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2021
What if she dated him when he was single and she was single too? Gistlover be claiming knowest all. She must have dated him while in school. make all of una gerraoutt, u are worse.
Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by faithfull18(f): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Gossip.
Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by makavelli80(m): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....

Just walk down to any of this hotel and you see people's girl friend banging for ten thousand a night

That seems to b their fix price with no add-on
Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by 1billi(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2021
grin
Harddiskng:

Bruh I don’t even have a problem with these girls doing their things codely.

Where i dey vex na when they try form feminist inspirational leader for other silly Nigeria girls. Then the other silly goats, go dey “I stan” for their brainless antisocial suggestions undecided

I go just dey like - Look at the smelly sad whoring character these babes are following . Especially when I sabi their mumu inspiration leader way. Smh
Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by 1billi(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2021
Oya chop sorry wink
AutoChick4U:
So are we not saying the same thing but you chose to be mannerless in your reply. I won't tolerate insult from anyone
Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by Onlinebar: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2021
Lagbaja88:
I blame the husband. You can’t wife a hoe
True. He married a moderate p*ornstar

1 Like

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by Proffdada: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2021
So it's just a rumor that was moved to nairaland FP. I'm ashamed of the mods,since they have none

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by CSTRR: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2021
makavelli80:
That seems to b their fix price with no add-on
Na 10,000 naira.

Dem no dey price am.
Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by czarr(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2021
Semaj77:

What kind of analogy is this
I no understand the talk too my brother.
Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by czarr(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2021
Angelfrost:

Realistically, getting rammed by different poles for 20 'working' days is worse than paying taxes...

200k for all that 'hard' and demeaning labor?!! Sigh!!! I have no words! embarassed
sex is hard and demeaning labor?

3 Likes

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by Realhommie(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2021
Miller232:
This tonto all in the name of shaming her ex husband she dey always fall inside gutter
Mke she rest she no gree rest
See the mumu wey she go fall inside him hand again
Churchill and him wife go just dey laugh her
The reason is because she has her priorities wrong and her wayward lifestyle/orientation isn't also helping...

She greedy and highly materialistic hence anything with money who entices her with a lot of material trips, shady character regardless will always interest her. Secondly she's such an attention seeker.

10 Likes

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by Angelfrost(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2021
czarr:
sex is hard and demeaning labor?

Everyday for 20 days of the 12 months of the year with different strangers...

Yeah... It don't get harder and more demeaning than that!

6 Likes

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by czarr(m): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2021
Angelfrost:

Everyday for 20 days of the 12 months of the year with different strangers...

Yeah... It don't get harder and more demeaning than that!
people work 7am to 9pm for 30 days and receive less than that, oloshos work for at most 1 hour per night for like 20 days and receive above 200k. Do the maths oga ,abi madam

1 Like

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:
All of you calling her hoe up there I'm sure your wife and girlfriends do worse.

Besides what if her marriage is an open one? Do you know the kind of arrangement she had with her husband? You think every marriage is the same?

I just dey think waiting I go do u now..

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by rovher: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2021
Doctorfitz:
If it's from gistlovers forget it na 98%confirm.. That blog info legit no cap

If u know d stuffs that go on in the entertainment industry , Instagram and all these celebs .ur jaw will drop ..
I swear down, you're super correct oo

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by Elporo(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

honda 94' grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by Elporo(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2021
tempex88:

Mathematically, 10k per night with 20 working days in a month is 200k monthly tax free….

Just alot of Ibuprofen. thats why dey look for guys to suck dry so they can upgrade to 100k a night. then they only need to do 5 or 10 clients a month.

After that they upgrade to kayanmata.. then they only need one dangote or otedola grin

8 Likes

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by Youngzedd(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:

See defence.

Are you a h0e?

Just an innocent question.

7 Likes

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by Ndidi2: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
. grin grin Sapa well done, see as 10k be like 100k for your eye.. Omo guys dey Carry okpo 50k self cool cool
10 k too much o
I know what m saying..

1 Like

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
How can a prostitute be accused of cheating?
I don't get it

Lol.. my Gee na you Cap real yarns here..

All dis girls na OLOSHOs nah..

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by blaze16(f): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Are you searching for free online certification courses? We have what you're looking for.

I got certified last year by Google upon the completion of the fundamentals of digital marketing.

You can get your own professional certificate in Android and web development, Digital Marketing, Robotics, ML, Firebase, Mobile App Development, IT support courses and Project Management courses.

You can add your recognized certificate to your resume and CV to stand a chance of getting a better job in future.

Source:
https://www.specks.com.ng/2021/08/10-free-accredited-online-certificate.html?m=1

Read through this content and drop your comments, share and follow specksblog so you won't miss any of our latest updates. I wish you a happy lesson ahead!!!
Re: Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by Lordofalmajiri(f): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ndidi2:
10 k too much o
I know what m saying..
Normally , but if money dey ground ,you no go reason am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) / Chioma, The Chef Chi Stuns In New Makeup Photos / Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.