Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial (41179 Views)

Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) / Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin / Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by Soso990240(m): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2021
gofolii:
Thank God for her life
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by Soso990240(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2021
Candidlady:
D
Dickson?
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by Candidlady: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2021
Soso990240:
Dickson?

Destiny... Rottened soul
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by Sufferingboy(f): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2021
Ashawo.
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by gleamy(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2021
Some guests attended Marriage dem get accident and die, this one again...

People go dey afraid to host/attend any event again till end of this year..

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by Nilon: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2021
pennywys:
cry
May God preserved her life
Such pussy should not go so soon
yes o. she's on my bucket list
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2021
nanakgh:
Looks more like the usual clout chasing for me grin

Just say you don't have data to watch the video.
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by Bmaster(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Death is a closure, a full stop, an end which defines life, makes it worthwhile, creates value.

Eliminating death will make you and me dull, stupid and none existent like a piece of rock existing for countless years.

Respect death if you respect life.

Life is “livng”, trying to make it less struggling, less painful. That's it.

Whereas death is the end of life, end of struggles, the end of living.

I don't know what is death. Because I won't be breathing to see what is death? Had I been alive while dying, I might have been in the position to tell you what death is?

But rest are speculations to keep us entertained. Only one can tell you about death who has come back to life after death.
Bro, Christ who died and resurrected is calling you to himself.

He must have seen something and that makes him to call every soul to repentance,
Unless maybe the soul wishes to witness a second death

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by tnerro1(m): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2021
Abi the wife of the car buyer don swear for you grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by Pumpumking: 11:04am On Aug 26, 2021
KaplanDee:
Destiny Etiko and colleagues survive car accident while returning from colleague, Stanley Okoro's burial.

Stanley died on Wednesday, August 11, of suspected food poisoning and his colleagues went to his hometown to pay their last respects.

On their way back, some of them were involved in an accident. Fortunately they survived.

Watch Video Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a64EkfcgIc4

kaiiii see yansh....she gets yanshhh mennnnnn!!! cheesy
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by Soso990240(m): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2021
Candidlady:

Destiny... Rottened soul
What is rottened about someone's name? see dirty mind oo
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
Camry?? What happened to her N60m Land Cruiser?
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by nanakgh(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Meninmen:

Just say you don't have data to watch the video.

To a certain extent you’re right. I don’t usually waste data on trash content. I’d rather watch Netflix.
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
nanakgh:

To a certain extent you’re right. I don’t usually waste data on trash content. I’d rather watch Netflix.

Good for you. But you shouldn't have rushed to say it's seems like clout chasing when she really had an accident that is enough to kill someone.
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by Taiwolee1: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by NgoziLovelyn(f): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
Redpillar:
Let’s start attending weddings and burials via zoom.

Hahaha...
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by Gfskw: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Jesus
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by caandi: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Such an untimely death of this actor. It’s well
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by Chochovini: 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Circuitlord:
Thank God
There's a spirit of dead hovering around nollywood actors.
They need to seriously find out what is happening
. Exactly. Indeed the rate at which they are dieing these days is really alarming.
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by Chochovini: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
pennywys:
cry

May God preserved her life

Such pussy should not go so soon
. Its that all you care about? Something you will NEVER get to taste in your entire life.
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by pennywys(m): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chochovini:
. Its that all you care about? Something you will NEVER get to taste in your entire life.

cheesy cheesy
Have we met before?
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by Chochovini: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
pennywys:

cheesy cheesy Have we met before?
. I don‘t know.
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by Bamzyriches451: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
Okay
ThankGod for her life
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by NoFap123: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Death is a closure, a full stop, an end which defines life, makes it worthwhile, creates value.

Eliminating death will make you and me dull, stupid and none existent like a piece of rock existing for countless years.

Respect death if you respect life.

Life is “livng”, trying to make it less struggling, less painful. That's it.

Whereas death is the end of life, end of struggles, the end of living.

I don't know what is death. Because I won't be breathing to see what is death? Had I been alive while dying, I might have been in the position to tell you what death is?

But rest are speculations to keep us entertained. Only one can tell you about death who has come back to life after death.

Unrelated but sensible
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by pennywys(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chochovini:
. I don‘t know.

Well, I'm pennywys Sylva, IT Guru and consultant. I am the CEO of the biggest IT company in Nigeria and Africa.

Eating that pussy is no big deal for me, however the pussy is still single and am single too
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by Chochovini: 5:32am On Aug 27, 2021
pennywys:

Well, I'm pennywys Sylva, IT Guru and consultant. I am the CEO of the biggest IT company in Nigeria and Africa.

Eating that pussy is no big deal for me, however the pussy is still single and am single too
. Who told you she still single? I think you surely have to contend with her millionaire guy whom I learnt she‘s in serious reltionship with. Heard he bought her a brand new Range Rover Sport latest model as a gift on her last birthday. Can you beat that?
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by nanakgh(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Soso990240:
You will get your own accident, so that you will use it to chase clout.

Easy there, Champ. You’d wish me an accident simply because I poked a little fun at someone else’s? Well I guess I deserve it�
Re: Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial by Soso990240(m): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2021
nanakgh:

Easy there, Champ. You’d wish me an accident simply because I poked a little fun at someone else’s? Well I guess I deserve it�
No, u don't deserve it, sorry about the way i sounded.. i just felt bad seeing that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy / Bidemi Kosoko: People Give Me Attitude Because I Am Jide Kosoko's Daughter / Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.