Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Wanna Get RICH By Any Means... What's The Way - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Wanna Get RICH By Any Means... What's The Way (990 Views)

Just Want To Get RICH By Any Means What's The Way / If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. / Is There Any Means To Send Money Direct To Nigeria Account From USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna Get RICH By Any Means... What's The Way by Dollarsign1212: 5:09am On Aug 26, 2021
Hello Nairaland... A nigga will be clocking 35 very soon graduated since 2015 as a potential manager

But due to our county a nigga have to settle for teaching in a private secondary school were a nigga was recieving 10k which was okay then. things change and 10k became nothing and nigga have to up his game nigga got an android phone and began to do some bombing nigga was catching out a nigga acquired a land and started a building which is yet to be completed.. but the whole thing have changed and the internet is so bleeped up recently a nigga finds it hard to feed now and rent payment is at the corner.. So a nigga needs a real quick way to get this cash. So a nigga is ready to get involved in any means.. Boys are pulling out with Benz, Range, Lexus, GLK, GLE and all that.. so a nigga don't want to be left behind.. if you have got a legit means or way please link a nigga not minding the consequences. Nigga is everly ready as nigga want to conquer..
Re: I Wanna Get RICH By Any Means... What's The Way by suffering: 5:41am On Aug 26, 2021
My favourite part is where OP typed “nigga.”

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Get RICH By Any Means... What's The Way by Sundrus: 5:48am On Aug 26, 2021
Go find restitution from God first...cuz u don already start to soil ur hands with illegality(crime). Most of our crimes, na our children & unborn generation go still join suffer am. I no be pastor oh, but human beings need to understand say the law of nature(karma) truly exist.

Make ur path dey right, work on urself & seek for legit source of income. As u dey compare urself with those wey don buy range, Lexus, GLK, & GLE, hope say u go still compare urself with those beggars for streets & those bed ridden sick people for hospital, cuz the life na two-way street.

5 Likes

Re: I Wanna Get RICH By Any Means... What's The Way by Shedrack777: 6:29am On Aug 26, 2021
since you say by any means, then, bring your mother and sister's blood soaked pant to me for N15m
Re: I Wanna Get RICH By Any Means... What's The Way by donbachi(m): 6:30am On Aug 26, 2021
Even if na to do national youth service(1year madness).

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Get RICH By Any Means... What's The Way by Maj196(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2021
A nigga can go fvck himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanna Get RICH By Any Means... What's The Way by Heartbender: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
You still dey find "legit" means after a nigga wanna wanna by any means? grin
You, Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho, Asari Dokubo and Buhari who confuse pass?

Re: I Wanna Get RICH By Any Means... What's The Way by Dollarsign1212: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Yewsx:
Check this
is this a form of scam or legit..?
Re: I Wanna Get RICH By Any Means... What's The Way by Dollarsign1212: 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shedrack777:
since you say by any means, then, bring your mother and sister's blood soaked pant to me for N15m
like say you even get #1m of your own.. yeye fowl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wanna Get RICH By Any Means... What's The Way by Shedrack777: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Dollarsign1212:
like say you even get #1m of your own.. yeye fowl
i don't know what calls for insult here. it makes you sound childish
Re: I Wanna Get RICH By Any Means... What's The Way by Dollarsign1212: 2:02am On Aug 28, 2021
Shedrack777:
i don't know what calls for insult here. it makes you sound childish
oh! So nothing call for insult here right..? You telling me that I should bring my mum and sist pants soaked with blood to you for 15m is now a praises to me right... You nothing but a COWARD
Re: I Wanna Get RICH By Any Means... What's The Way by Shedrack777: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Dollarsign1212:
oh! So nothing call for insult here right..? You telling me that I should bring my mum and sist pants soaked with blood to you for 15m is now a praises to me right... You nothing but a COWARD
so who's the bigger coward between you and i who want to be rich by any means necessary? GERAWT
Re: I Wanna Get RICH By Any Means... What's The Way by Dollarsign1212: 12:48am On Sep 01, 2021
Shedrack777:
so who's the bigger coward between you and i who want to be rich by any means necessary? GERAWT
you are the coward because if I get rich by using your whole family for sacrifices you will still come and lick my feet.. money is power and power is money
Re: I Wanna Get RICH By Any Means... What's The Way by Shedrack777: 9:15am On Sep 02, 2021
Dollarsign1212:
you are the coward because if I get rich by using your whole family for sacrifices you will still come and lick my feet.. money is power and power is money
CHAI! the person wey do you, do you bad

(1) (Reply)

Please Geegpay Suspended My Account For No Reason After Money Was Withdrawn In / Transportation / What's Up With Being "friends" I Hate That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.