Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Should She Return The Money? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should She Return The Money? (1909 Views)

19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money / Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone / Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should She Return The Money? by Uglygurl(f): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
billynoni:
I dey come...

I don come back...

*Firstly, she should remove her 100k from the 2M, take herself out and spoil herself, spa ooo, small shopping ooo, movies outing ooo whatever- Na her money.

*Secondly, she should remove 10% of the N1,900,000 which is N190k aside.

*Thirdly, put the remaining N1,710,000 into your business and be receiving steady income while working for you(collecting salary as well). An advantage to her sef, coz she can monitor her money by herself as your sales person/accountant.

*Fourthly, y'all wondering what the N190k is for? It's for the OP and I, which we're sharing in 60:40 ratio. Why you people? You would ask. 60 ratio for the OP for suggesting those options and 40 ratio for me, for being the first to comment on this thread and making her see the best option for her.

If you have any contrary opinion... Put your location and let's do street fight. T for thanks.

Hahahaha..your last sentence made me laugh out real hard

1 Like

Re: Should She Return The Money? by billynoni(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Uglygurl:

Hahahaha..your last sentence made me laugh out real hard
Lol, coz how can one dish out that long epistle and someone wants to counter it... Is that not witchcraft?

1 Like

Re: Should She Return The Money? by Uglygurl(f): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
billynoni:
Lol, coz how can one dish out that long epistle and someone wants to counter it... Is that not witchcraft?

It is witchcraft..lol
It's not easy to blow grammar abeg

1 Like

Re: Should She Return The Money? by Iamagoodgirll: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
She should not return the money, some men should stop this mindset of okafor law it doesn't always happen. She even play a good wife role by telling him, for peace to reign let her fake transaction receipts and show the husband then either fix the money, buy landed property or partner with you that's if you won't dupe her.
Re: Should She Return The Money? by Acidosis(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sure you're a manager/business owner? Your advice no follow at all.

You want her to put the largest sum she's probably seen all her life in Bitcoin?

How do you advise a "less privileged" and "menial jobber" to will her life's biggest earning to another less privileged?

You wicked.
Re: Should She Return The Money? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
billynoni:
You guys & funny comments loooolz e be like say street fight dey hungry you grin

1 Like

Re: Should She Return The Money? by billynoni(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

You guys & funny comments loooolz e be like say street fight dey hungry you grin
Lol, gentle soul like me grin
Re: Should She Return The Money? by SQLmastar(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Okafor's law is already in play here, its just a matter of time grin
errm... I don't think okafor law would apply here because she said she had lost any atom of feelings she had for him. According to her, she almost gave him a slap when he came to see her.
Secondly, the guy in question would go back to his Europe base immediately after marriage. So I doubt they would be having any contact.
Re: Should She Return The Money? by Expresswriter: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Even though the woman's husband went too far in slapping her I would say you should respect her husband's decision in telling her to return the money.

If he trusts his wife they can both use the money. However, if he doesn't as it appears in this case (even though she may have nothing going on with her ex) then the best thing to do is to return the N2M painfully.

The man is her head. She must submit to him.

1 Like

Re: Should She Return The Money? by SQLmastar(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
Acidosis:
Sure you're a manager/business owner? Your advice no follow at all.

You want her to put the largest sum she's probably seen all her life in Bitcoin?

How do you advise a "less privileged" and "menial jobber" to will her life's biggest earning to another less privileged?

You wicked.
bitcoin investment is not bad, at least in a years time she should get double the amount.
Or what do you think?
Should she buy land? Where can she buy a land with complete documents, free from Government and omonle nle wahala?
And my business could use some expansion right now. New equipment and stuff. I promised her % annual guaranteed.

Well, it's all her choice to make.
Re: Should She Return The Money? by peacefulhome(f): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Why on Earth will she returns such money? Shey she want to die in proverty ?
Since the husband does not want her to keep the money, let her go and invest in something tangible , like landed property. Shey suffer no dey suffer person?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Betrayals From Sisters. / My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. / Wife! Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.