Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. (1895 Views)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by lecoeur(m): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
My dad been down with stroke for some years and was recently admitted to the hospital after this serious seizure he had which he hasn't recovered from.
Man has been on oxygen since admitted this week but his oxygen saturation hasn't been stable, even got worse this night. The doctor is trying what he knows, myself looking at my own dad struggling for his life is breaking my heart, I'm cold right now, not thinking straight and my heart is beating so fast.
This is so far the most painful thing I'm experiencing this year trying so hard to hold back tears.
Please guys anything you can do to cheer me up will be appreciated, I'm at national Hospital Abuja.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by incogni2o: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
It is well
Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
lecoeur:
My dad been down with stroke for some years and was recently admitted to the hospital after this serious seizure he had which he hasn't recovered from.
Man has been on oxygen since admitted this week but his oxygen saturation hasn't been stable, even got worse this night. The doctor is trying what he knows, myself looking at my own dad struggling for his life is breaking my heart, I'm cold right now, not thinking straight and my heart is beating so fast.
This is so far the most painful thing I'm experiencing this year trying so hard to hold back tears.
Please guys anything you can do to cheer me up will be appreciated, I'm at national Hospital Abuja.

I'm so sorry dear, take heart

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by caesymore(m): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
lecoeur:

Damn Bro... Life is happening to you like this.
Seeing my Mum struggling to draw breath and I standing over, unable to do anything, at a point I just starting singing to her one of the sweet hymns she thought me. That day I will never forget. I thank God I didn't do any silly thing after her demise as I was at the verge of ending it all.

NO one can cheer you up but yourself, what will be is gona be.

Sometimes the best that could happen to our loved one in such helpless state of pain is the worst we never wished for them.

Remember that no matter what happens, your Dad's legacy is you.
be strong Bro.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by endsarrrs(f): 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
lecoeur:

This is no time to cheer you up. Not even a little okay. Your dad is in a critical emergency and you are here in Nairaland doing what exactly

Gather your family and loved ones, you all should stay close together right now, if possible in the hospital where your father is. God be with you all.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by Dajjal: 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
cry eyah sorry I can feel your pains

I wish your dad a quick recovery.

meanwhile... my dad here is frustrating my life, for goodness sake if something should happens to him like the op's father now, how does he expects me too feel about him?
like the op right??
God forbid!
Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by collinsfhk(m): 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
So sorry, while he is being taken care of medically, do not forget to engage the supernatural. Most times it's projection.

May God guide you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by olasaad(f): 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hold his hand and start praying for him
Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 07, 2022
I wish your Dad divine and miraculous healing, IJN. Amen
Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by baby124: 3:12am On Oct 07, 2022
Sorry dear. These situations are the challenges we will all face in life. Loss of a parent is so heart breaking. Try to seek advise to transfer him to luth if you are in Lagos. Also try to make his last moments count. Know that you are not alone and so many others have gone through this. Try to be strong for your dad at this time. Your strength may be all he needs. Praying for you and your family at this difficult time.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by Ishilove: 4:55am On Oct 07, 2022
caesymore:

Damn Bro... Life is happening to you like this.
Seeing my Mum struggling to draw breath and I standing over, unable to do anything, at a point I just starting singing to her one of the sweet hymns she thought me. That day I will never forget. I thank God I didn't do any silly thing after her demise as I was at the verge of ending it all.

NO one can cheer you up but yourself, what will be is gona be.

Sometimes the best that could happen to our loved one in such helpless state of pain is the worst we never wished for them.

Remember that no matter what happens, your Dad's legacy is you.
be strong Bro.
This is deep ...

5 Likes

Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by kingreign(m): 6:03am On Oct 07, 2022
May God do only what he can do, may his perfect will prevail and may he bear all the glory, and may you and everybody related to your dad find peace in their hearts at the end.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by frozen70(f): 6:10am On Oct 07, 2022
lecoeur:

I am so sorry that you have to witness what you don't wish for anyone

Pls you have to be strong and be ready to accept anything that comes out

You have to encourage yourself

You have to be there for your family

You have to be there for your mum as she is looking up to you to stabd by her and incase the worst happens

Only God can do that which you are looking forward to on your dad

At this point you are about being prepared to be a man

Be ready to fill the gap and even when if he survives be ready to fill the gap as he is too weak to handle the leadership of the family

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by akwesenana: 6:11am On Oct 07, 2022
Dajjal:
cry eyah sorry I can feel your pains

I wish your dad a quick recovery.

meanwhile... my dad here is frustrating my life, for goodness sake if something should happens to him like the op's father now, how does he expects me too feel about him?
like the op right??
God forbid!
Lol this is my mother.

Will I ever shed a tear if she dies?

Time will tell.
Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by general111(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2022
Saw this thread yesterday, how is dad now?

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by James289(f): 7:22am On Oct 07, 2022
Sending prayers to you and your family. Stay strong!

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2022
Anything to cheer you up like what?
lecoeur:
Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by lecoeur(m): 7:41am On Oct 07, 2022
general111:
Saw this thread yesterday, how is dad now?
Still same, will soon be transferred to the ICU.
Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by mercy87(f): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2022
lecoeur:

Use this link to connect to nsppd. https://mixlr.com/nsppd/
Join every morning by 7am
Keep it close to his ears.
Go and give thanks to God after he's healed.
Do everything needed health wise.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by DBestDoc(f): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2022
lecoeur:

Still same, will soon be transferred to the ICU.

He probably had a rebleed in his brain

My heart felt prayer for Him, you and your family.

Just know that you’ll be fine in the end.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by Desire18: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2022
It shall be well in Jesus name.
Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by Dbrawllm0098(f): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2022
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully all goes as smoothly as possible for you all in this difficult time.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by Blue86(m): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Christ Jesus does heal.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by Starz825(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
God is able to heal him through Christ Jesus..
And I hope he is born again....very very important....
Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by lecoeur(m): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
Starz825:
God is able to heal him through Christ Jesus..
And I hope he is born again....very very important....
This man was all about God but he's here now.
It's painful very painful.
Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by Starz825(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
lecoeur:

This man was all about God but he's here now.
It's painful very painful.
Anyway..I understand you bro....
I really do
But he has the lord's salvation and I believe that's the most important....

And just like a commenter before me said....you just have to take heart...and do whatever you can(your best)...shey you get...

God will help you, your dad and the rest of your family....

I wish your family peace of mind in Jesus Christ name amen
Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by NerdyAboki(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
lecoeur:

Good evening Sir.
I've been there. Mother was hooked up on oxygen for her last days, and I can remember how helpless I felt and how crazy it all was. Are you still at the hospital? Do you mind having visitors?
Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by lecoeur(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
NerdyAboki:

Good evening Sir.
I've been there. Mother was hooked up on oxygen for her last days, and I can remember how helpless I felt and how crazy it all was. Are you still at the hospital? Do you mind having visitors?
Yes please you can come. I'll really appreciate.
Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by Richkid2021(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
lecoeur:
how old is your dad ? Why not try raise 28000 just for a start get fafrone stem cell for your dad the result is massive

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by kingreign(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Richkid2021:
how old is your dad ? Why not try raise 28000 just for a start get fafrone stem cell for your dad the result is massive

You’re so stupid, insensitive and mad to want to take advantage of the young man’s challenge and his fathers health to market your fake goods for your selfish interests. angry

3 Likes

Re: My Father Is Dying Before My Eyes. by Enigma1510(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
kingreign:

You’re so stupid, insensitive and mad to want to take advantage of the young man’s challenge and his fathers health to market your fake goods for your selfish interests. angry
Seconded!!!
I don’t know what the world is turning into…
It’s so alarming and annoying anytime i reply to some insensitive comments on here. This shows the world is changing…
I am fed up already…

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Mentor For My 10 Years Old Son. / Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story / Andrew Needs Your Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.