Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa (15481 Views)

2023: Jonathan Congratulates Presidential Flagbearers / 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan / 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by Debra911(f): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2021
SmartPolician:
The only reason Jonathan looks like a good leader is that we now have a Buhari who is worse than him. Jonathan was a weak and corrupt man who shouldn't have any business in politics.

I remember how Okonjo-Iweala, the finance minister at the time, was shouting that Nigeria needed to save the money from its excess crude account but Jonathan and his gang of looters were going behind the back to withdraw and spend the money.

That's why Amaechi, as the chairman of the governors' forum, insisted that the money be shared among the states of the federation and that administration made him look like the devilish squandermania.

If Jonathan had made efforts to diversify this economy, this mess wouldn't be as terrible as it is today. He was busy spending and looting with reckless abandon. I am sure he's definitely going to lose if he contests again. Please Nigeria needs a different person with a different idea. We cannot continue with old wine in a new bottle.
I can't believe some Nigerians are still reasoning this way ,despite the ongoings in the country. Show me one politician in this country thats not corrupt? Even you,if you're given the post of Nigerian president today,you'll embezzle more than ur past leaders.

We are talking about lack of insecurity within the country and daily hyperinflation of goods and services. Was it GEJ that Caused these? This week alone, unknown gunmen has taken many lives and ur president has been mute all along? Was it Jonathan that told him to be mute? Dollar value used to be 189 during GEJ regime but dollar is now 505 ,was it Gej that caused it? People like you are the ones supporting Buhari govt and thats why the Idiot doesn't care about lost of lives and suffering of an average Nigerian. I don't know if you're within Nigeria, but if you're within the country, check your vicinity and see if Unknown gunmen hasn't gotten to your doorstep? Shine your eyes ogbeni! Nigerian are no more safe, people are suffering.
GEJ govt wasn't like this and Nigerians are blaming him for embezzlement? So buhari no embezzle abi? Lmao.
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by tnerro1(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2021
Jonathan cannot take oath of office for the president for a third time. Google bill number 16 Buhari signed into law. Na wa for una oooo
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by Curious345: 8:15am On Aug 26, 2021
Gej, please we don't need your buffonery any more

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by GeneralPula: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2021
iLegendd:

Since you said that, our prayer should be for Nigeria to keep having someone like Buhari as a president.

They’re both failures..

That buhari is a failure doesn’t change that fact that Jonathan was also a failure..

They both scored F9 in term of governance..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by emmykk(m): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

It was also because of Osinbajo, the whole country striked in year 2012? That earned Jonathan 'most hated president' on Google search? Or maybe you were still in secondary school then? Is your brain working well at all?

A typical Nigerian youth is dumb and shallow. I'm here talking sense, you quoted me saying complete nonsense irrelevant to my post.
Young boy, where is your sense? Or what's relevance of Osinbajo turned Aso villa errand boy to my post?

Do I care about any Nigerian politician, be it Jonathan or Buhari or Osinbanjo? Only tiny minded Nigerian youth like you still take sides with Nigerian politician.

Oga una for southwest are the problem of Nigeria not jonathan.You people gave buhari block vote against a fellow Southern.
Now enjoy your buhari and don't heap any blame on Jonathan.

Enjoy what you voted for.in retrospect Jonathan now look like saint to the buhari you voted for.
There is no excuse you will give that made you vote out Jonathan that buhari have not don't worse.

So just leave jonathan out of it.Buhari won because he was supported by the yorubas ,who believe that the son is a VP.period

You type are the reason Nigeria is not going forward .Any betrayal always gets his or her reward.
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by ThatFairGuy1: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Idahosa is hungry. What useless name does Jonathan have? They all flocks together
Nigerians are too forgetful

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by Skillsnigeria: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2021
grin
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by Harrisonwo(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2021
I wonder what some people here are spilling. That Jonathan made them vote for this present govt as if he held them at gun point to vote for the disaster.
Make Nigerians start to own up to their mistakes.. it's plain stupidity
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by Kenswitch(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
Jonathan does not have any good name..

Nigeria was in shambles during Jonathan too. It’s not as if he did anything better..

Infact, he’s the worst president PDP ever produced!
shout that stinking mouth up.
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2021
emmykk:

Oga una for southwest are the problem of Nigeria not jonathan.You people gave buhari block vote against a fellow Southern.
Now enjoy your buhari and don't heap any blame on Jonathan.
Enjoy what you voted for.in retrospect Jonathan now look like saint to the buhari you voted for.
There is no excuse you will give that made you vote out Jonathan that buhari have not don't worse.
So just leave jonathan out of it.Buhari won because he was supported by the yorubas ,who believe that the son is a VP.period
You type are the reason Nigeria is not going forward .Any betrayal always gets his or her reward.

Alright if you say South West is the problem, I agree 100%. At least I have that frankness and truthfulness neither you nor 90% of Nigerians have. That's why I agree with you even though you will always defend your own tribe blindly on everything.

But if you're here to defend Jonathan blindly, I can't agree with such falsehood.
Was it not same SW that voted Jonathan first term? Or didn't Jonathan serve a first term before wanting to go a second term? Plus the remaining Yaradua term Jonathan used.
If SW doesn't support Jonathan, will he be voted the first term? Will Buhari cry that time he lost to Jonathan that caused riot against Southerners in the north? Stop arguing blindly like BMC zombie.

It was until Jonathan start misbehaving with corruption and drunkenness that the whole country was tired of him then. It has nothing to do with Osinbajo. Tinubu cunningly using Osinbajo who was a 'Christian and Pastor' to entice Southerners was just more nail on Jonathan whom everyone was already tired of by then. Even a goat could have easily won against Jonathan then. Everyone was just fed up with him.
Tinubu the evil genius was the master planner but It was Jonathan's incompetence that gave room for these demons.
Jonathan caused it, nothing else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by jaxxy(m): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
Jonathan does not have any good name..

Nigeria was in shambles during Jonathan too. It’s not as if he did anything better..

Infact, he’s the worst president PDP ever produced!

Buhari made Jonathan look like a saint and performer.
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by opribo(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2021
He knows better not to try it, that will be his greatest undoing because the cow worshiping government will so discredit his government until he is disgraced.

He had better let God guide him as HE has always done.
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by twilliamx(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Make Jonathan goan sit down somewhere he gave this lifeless he goat the opportunity to deceive gullible Nigerians with terrible looting that we saw during his tenure. But unfortunately with what we have now, Oga Jona be like saint.

Walahi sense kill you there..over hype buffoon that is a great failure.....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by nairavsdollars(f): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2021
Lies.

tnerro1:
Jonathan cannot take oath of office for the president for a third time. Google bill number 16 Buhari signed into law. Na wa for una oooo
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by joefelin2345: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by emmykk(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Alright if you say South West is the problem, I agree 100%. At least I have that frankness and truthfulness neither you nor 90% of Nigerians have. That's why I agree with you even though you will always defend your own tribe blindly on everything.

But if you're here to defend Jonathan blindly, I can't agree with such falsehood.
Was it not same SW that voted Jonathan first term? Or didn't Jonathan serve a first term before wanting to go a second term? Plus the remaining Yaradua term Jonathan used.
If SW doesn't support Jonathan, will he be voted the first term? Will Buhari cry that time he lost to Jonathan that caused riot against Southerners in the north? Stop arguing blindly like BMC zombie.

It was until Jonathan start misbehaving with corruption and drunkenness that the whole country was tired of him then. It has nothing to do with Osinbajo. Tinubu cunningly using Osinbajo who was a 'Christian and Pastor' to entice Southerners was just more nail on Jonathan whom everyone was already tired of by then. Even a goat could have easily won against Jonathan then. Everyone was just fed up with him.
Tinubu the evil genius was the master planner but It was Jonathan's incompetence that gave room for these demons.

My Friend Obj was not saint yet other part of south voted Obj when even his people don't like him.
No doubt they benefit from his govt the most for 8years.it is expected that your south west should have support Jonathan but you guys failed to get that done.
Again the support you claimed you gave him in first term sound funny. He Jonathan got sympathy vote because of yaradua's death and that that time there were more PDP state and Governors wanting 2nd term so the all work for his victory.There was no way buhari would have defeat a gang of PDP governors cut across Nigeria .
There was corrupt fight tools established by Jonathan at that time. BVN and TSA are all Jonathan measure to fight corruption.
I don't know where you saw Jonathan drinking to stupor.
It was the selfishness of the yorubas and greed that brought us all to these problem.
Nothing more nothing less.
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 26, 2021
thesicilian:
It's now they know he has a good name.

No mind am.

Assuming this man has Jonathan's political leverage and pedigree, is this the advice he will offer to himself ??

Most people who offer advisory when you never asked them, actually do so out of overflowing envy and stupidity.
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2021
VoltageDivida:
In my opinion,

Jonathan should not contest again, we don't want him back. He failed us when given the chance.

Buhari should resign today, he has failed in every way possible including the impossible.

Tinubu, Ganduje, Osinbanjo, Bello and Co should not bother contesting, they're all failures.

We need fresh blood, with good heart and a sound mind. Unstained by these corrupt, inept politicians.

Are you saying you need DAVIDO, OBI CUBANA to contest ?

We need to take over power from these old cargoes.
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by itsene: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Idahosa has ZERO credibility and character

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2021
ranceNi:
We need Osinbajo honestly

Osibanjo is weak. He looks like a pushover.
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by bjdon: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2021
ranceNi:
We need Osinbajo honestly

Sorry but no way. NO southerner that coroprated with Buhri can become president in 2023. No Tinubu, No Osinbajo, No Amachei. None of them. It's either a PDP southerner who never supported Buhari or let it stay in the North.

You can't support a Fulani Islamic fundementalist for 8 years, a man who has presided over thousands of innocent deaths all in the name of Fulani supramacy, then expect to come in 2023 and be elected president. Never!!

At least I know SS, SE, and middle belt will NEVER vote for Osibnajo or Tinubu
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2021
emmykk:

My Friend Obj was not saint yet other part of south voted Obj when even his people don't like him.
No doubt they benefit from his govt the most for 8years.it is expected that your south west should have support Jonathan but you guys failed to get that done.
Again the support you claimed you gave him in first term sound funny. He Jonathan got sympathy vote because of yaradua's death and that that time there were more PDP state and Governors wanting 2nd term so the all work for his victory.There was no way buhari would have defeat a gang of PDP governors cut across Nigeria .
There was corrupt fight tools established by Jonathan at that time. BVN and TSA are all Jonathan measure to fight corruption.
I don't know where you saw Jonathan drinking to stupor.
It was the selfishness of the yorubas and greed that brought us all to these problem.
Nothing more nothing less.

Was the country the same thing under OBJ and Goodluck? In fact if you talk like this, why should I blame an Almajiri who didn't have education, which you did.
If OBJ government was like Goodluck's, won't he be kicked out the second term just like Jonathan.
OBJ is bad but at least we know his government is better than Jonathan's.
Jonathan is worse but at least we know his government is 'far better' than and incomparable to these present demons. Why compare any of them as if they're the same.

Why didn't Buhari a fellow Northerner with Yaradua get the sympathy vote to replace Yaradua instead of Jonathan, during Goodluck first term election? Why was it a southern Jonathan who got such a sympathy vote, if it's a matter of sympathy vote like you just kept talking irrelevant nonsense like a kid to defend your crap. At least Jonathan already enjoyed remaining regime of Yaruda, it was Buhari who deserved the sympathy vote that time.

If Jonathan won the first term because PDP dominated and then Buhari later won because APC dominated, what then are you confused again since you know the reason? Why then bringing SW or Osinbajo?
You're confused and continue to twist things.

It's a waste of time someone like me arguing with you. You're not different from BMC zombie.
I'm a frank person who talk regardless it's against my tribe or belief, whereas you're just the same typical zombie who argue blindly with sentiments.

Alright. SW didn't vote for Jonathan the first term. Jonathan wasn't corrupt during his tenure, infact he was loved by every Nigerian. No national wide strike, no uproar during Jonathan's term.
Jonathan government fought corruption, in fact the most incorrupt government so far. Jonathan doesn't drink, in fact he never tasted wine before.
Nobody was fed up with Jonathan, he was loved and a saint yet SW chose to vote against him.
Are you happy now?

Go and look for BMC zombie to argue with, you both have things in common.
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by arthurwillia(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2021
Which good name, it’s like God want to punish this Idahosa abi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by arthurwillia(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2021
Debra911:

I can't believe some Nigerians are still reasoning this way ,despite the ongoings in the country. Show me one politician in this country thats not corrupt? Even you,if you're given the post of Nigerian president today,you'll embezzle more than ur past leaders.

We are talking about lack of insecurity within the country and daily hyperinflation of goods and services. Was it GEJ that Caused these? This week alone, unknown gunmen has taken many lives and ur president has been mute all along? Was it Jonathan that told him to be mute? Dollar value used to be 189 during GEJ regime but dollar is now 505 ,was it Gej that caused it? People like you are the ones supporting Buhari govt and thats why the Idiot doesn't care about lost of lives and suffering of an average Nigerian. I don't know if you're within Nigeria, but if you're within the country, check your vicinity and see if Unknown gunmen hasn't gotten to your doorstep? Shine your eyes ogbeni! Nigerian are no more safe, people are suffering.
GEJ govt wasn't like this and Nigerians are blaming him for embezzlement? So buhari no embezzle abi? Lmao.

Who is this one? You know you can blame both of them and you’ll be ok right?

GEJ government was bad Oga, there and then did inflation start, I remember I was in 300l then and 5000naira my parents send to me wasn’t enough anymore for a month due to increase, na there e start before Oga bubu destroyed everything, so rest Oga

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by tnerro1(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2021
VoltageDivida:
In my opinion,

Jonathan should not contest again, we don't want him back. He failed us when given the chance.

Buhari should resign today, he has failed in every way possible including the impossible.

Tinubu, Ganduje, Osinbanjo, Bello and Co should not bother contesting, they're all failures.

We need fresh blood, with good heart and a sound mind. Unstained by these corrupt, inept politicians.

And who do u have in mind?
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by VoltageDivida(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

And who do u have in mind?

I don't have anyone in mind. Whosoever is interested should present him/herself with a workable blueprint of the way out of this mess we are in.
And of course, it has to be someone with a clean record

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by NinjaMetahuman: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

stop arguing with the Braindead sentimental ediot.

The mor0n doesn't even know what block of votes means.
He said south west gave Jonathan block of votes.

South west has never given any politician block of votes since the existence of Nigeria. Not even Abiola got block of votes.

He thinks this south west is north and south east that vote heavily and blindly for their own like a zombie.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by witworth(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2021
No need, let him go and mess up himself, if he lose again, na double wahala for him body. Den e don finish d mess be dat.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by Debra911(f): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2021
arthurwillia:

Who is this one? You know you can blame both of them and you’ll be ok right?

GEJ government was bad Oga, there and then did inflation start, I remember I was in 300l then and 5000naira my parents send to me wasn’t enough anymore for a month due to increase, na there e start before Oga bubu destroyed everything, so rest Oga
See werey no dey ever quote me if u no get better point. So there's not been inflation before GEJ came in ? Which university did u even finish from? Since you were not taught about inflation, google is ur friend, u can help yourself with it. You need to be thought Economics, cos I can see you just jump to quote me, without intelligent basis, olodo shi.
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by arthurwillia(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2021
Debra911:

See werey no dey ever quote me if u no get better point. So there's not been inflation before GEJ came in ? Which university did u even finish from? Since you were not thought about inflation, google is ur friend, u can help yourself with it. You need to be thought Economics, cos I can see you just jump to quote me, without no intelligent basis, olodo shi.

Lol ode say na thought.
FooIish ldioot say na without no intelligent basis
Abeg I no fit laugh
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by einsteine(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Na if he lose he mess up na. If he win, nor be mess up. Jonathan is a safe option for the powers that be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday / Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 / Adeleke Dissolves UNIOSUN Governing Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.