Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa (15478 Views)

2023: Jonathan Congratulates Presidential Flagbearers / 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan / 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by Debra911(f): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol ode say na thought.
FooIish ldioot say na without no intelligent basis
Abeg I no fit laugh
Oh wow! I was just going through my post, then I saw the tautology and use of homophones, thanks to that anyway;didn't see that earlier. I guess it was because I wasn't more relaxed to reply u ,besides I'm a graduate of Bus.admin&Medical student not a graduate of English cheesy. Since u sounded educated ,there are better ways to place an argument,not sounding like a lousy street Yoruba boy who managed to acquire education.
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by naijaman2225(m): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Nigerian politicians wey no get shame? You are talking to the wall Mr Idahosa. Is it good name that will help him maintain Billionaire lifestyle?
YOU ARE RIGHT. THE ONLY PRINCIPLE RELEVANT TO A NIGERIAN POLITICIAN IS THE PRINCIPLE OF OBSCENE ACQUISITION OF WEALTH.
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by emmykk(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Was the country the same thing under OBJ and Goodluck? In fact if you talk like this, why should I blame an Almajiri who didn't have education, which you did.
If OBJ government was like Goodluck's, won't he be kicked out the second term just like Jonathan.
OBJ is bad but at least we know his government is better than Jonathan's.
Jonathan is worse but at least we know his government is 'far better' than and incomparable to these present demons. Why compare any of them as if they're the same.

Why didn't Buhari a fellow Northerner with Yaradua get the sympathy vote to replace Yaradua instead of Jonathan, during Goodluck first term election? Why was it a southern Jonathan who got such a sympathy vote, if it's a matter of sympathy vote like you just kept talking irrelevant nonsense like a kid to defend your crap. At least Jonathan already enjoyed remaining regime of Yaruda, it was Buhari who deserved the sympathy vote that time.

If Jonathan won the first term because PDP dominated and then Buhari later won because APC dominated, what then are you confused again since you know the reason? Why then bringing SW or Osinbajo?
You're confused and continue to twist things.

It's a waste of time someone like me arguing with you. You're not different from BMC zombie.
I'm a frank person who talk regardless it's against my tribe or belief, whereas you're just the same typical zombie who argue blindly with sentiments.

Alright. SW didn't vote for Jonathan the first term. Jonathan wasn't corrupt during his tenure, infact he was loved by every Nigerian. No national wide strike, no uproar during Jonathan's term.
Jonathan government fought corruption, in fact the most incorrupt government so far. Jonathan doesn't drink, in fact he never tasted wine before.
Nobody was fed up with Jonathan, he was loved and a saint yet SW chose to vote against him.
Are you happy now?

Go and look for BMC zombie to argue with, you both have things in common.

You are biased and there is no need educating you...you and your tribal men brought this to every so enjoy it and some giving blame.
Aleast people are saying GEJ should not contest again because of his good name.
If he was not Good such word will not be heard.

My only argument is that don't blamed GEJ for buhari misfortune.
During Gej things were better than this.
It is waste of time trying to correct you.
Continue with your ignorance
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
emmykk:

You are biased and there is no need educating you...you and your tribal men brought this to every so enjoy it and some giving blame.
Jonathan brought us here. If Jonathan had done well, no one will vote the lifeless demon in the first place. Jonathan's failure was all what Buhari and Tinubu used for fake promises in their campaign then.
That time, voting for a failed Jonathan the second term all because he's a Southerner is like almajiri defending and supporting failed Buhari's regime just because he's a Northerner.
If we insult northerners for supporting an evil government because a Northerner is the president, but you still come saying SW should have voted a failed Jonathan government just because of the sentiment of him being a Southerner, then what's the difference between your brain and that of these almajiris? Something is obviously wrong with you.

During Gej things were better than this.
Are you still saying that? Doesn't even a fetus know Jonathan's regime is far better than these demons. Where in all my replies or posts did I say otherwise.
Quote any place where I directly or indirect said things are not better during Gej's regime.
If you can't then, you've confirmed you've a problem.

Aleast people are saying GEJ should not contest again because of his good name.
If he was not Good such word will not be heard.
Where did I say otherwise? In my initial post, I said Jonathan is a good man and he had the opportunity to be the best president.
Except that Jonathan spoilt his good name with corruption. The only reason why Jonathan has mouth to talk is that these demons have made Jonathan now look like a saint.
It's just like very black color making a grey color look like white color to people.

My only argument is that don't blamed GEJ for buhari misfortune.
Quote wherever I blamed Jonathan for Buhari's misfortune?
If you can't, then you must be a very silly person.
Is your problem comprehension or English grammar or what? Or you just don't want it to look like you lost an argument online? You're so full of confusions.
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by richie240: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
Jonathan does not have any good name..

Nigeria was in shambles during Jonathan too. It’s not as if he did anything better..

Infact, he’s the worst president PDP ever produced!
Na amnesia dey worrey am.
If jona had a 'good name' he won't have lost his bid for 2nd term.
Na him cluelessness make Nigerians shuuk head for buhari in 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by caandi: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Good point sir. He should just maintain his good name. But the GEJ I know won’t attempt to contest except it’s his wife that pushing him
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by VanuatuWycombe: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
Exactly.. He has written his name in Gold in Nigeria political history and shouldn't go and mess it up by contesting. Let's give osinbajo a chance he's the best man for the position..

BTW

Engage the services of our expert design and construction team for your building project today and be sure of only the best.. See my signature of our recent designs and construction projects

Which name? The one written in Chinese or Hebrew?
Money-miss-road president. He had the opportunity of taking laying good infrastructure foundation for Nigeria but he bleeped. Inexperience killed him. Very clueless a government. He was only able to build his empire and open the back door for thieves.
Oil that was selling above $100 per barrel against $32 p/b benchmark throughout his regime was his saving grace. Availability of stolen fund in circulation during his time made Nigerians believe the economy was ok. Anuofia.
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by emmykk(m): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Jonathan brought us here. If Jonathan had done well, no one will vote the lifeless demon in the first place. Jonathan's failure was all what Buhari and Tinubu used for fake promises in their campaign then.
That time, voting for a failed Jonathan the second term all because he's a Southerner is like almajiri defending and supporting failed Buhari's regime just because he's a Northerner.
If we insult northerners for supporting an evil government because a Northerner is the president, but you still come saying SW should have voted a failed Jonathan government just because of the sentiment of him being a Southerner, then what's the difference between your brain and that of these almajiris? Something is obviously wrong with you.

Are you still saying that? Doesn't even a fetus know Jonathan's regime is far better than these demons. Where in all my replies or posts did I say otherwise.
Quote any place where I directly or indirect said things are not better during Gej's regime.
If you can't then, you've confirmed you've a problem.

Where did I say otherwise? In my initial post, I said Jonathan is a good man and he had the opportunity to be the best president.
Except that Jonathan spoilt his good name with corruption. The only reason why Jonathan has mouth to talk is that these demons have made Jonathan now look like a saint.
It's just like very black color making a grey color look like white color to people.

Quote wherever I blamed Jonathan for Buhari's misfortune?
If you can't, then you must be a very silly person.
Is your problem comprehension or English grammar or what? Or you just don't want it to look like you lost an argument online? You're so full of confusions.

Continue with your foolishness and enjoy consequence of betrayal.
You people voted this failure back to back and you are here blaming Jonathan with pinpoint and of his wrong doing.
You must be an idiot.
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
emmykk:

Continue with your foolishness and enjoy consequence of betrayal.
You people voted this failure back to back and you are here blaming Jonathan with pinpoint and of his wrong doing.
You must be an idiot.

Continue crying. You're just a frustrated fool, too dull to understand or argue with. cheesy
It's been long I came across a complicated entity of confusion, folly, blind argument and dull understanding like you online.
It's even better to argue with a BMC zombie than to argue with you. You're just too dull and confused. grin
If someone like you exist with all your education, then almajiri still get hope.
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by emmykk(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Continue crying. You're just a frustrated fool, too dull to understand or argue with. cheesy
It's been long I came across a complicated entity of confusion, folly, blind argument and dull understanding like you online.
It's even better to argue with a BMC zombie than to argue with you. You're just too dull and confused. grin
If someone like you exist with all your education, then almajiri still get hope.

You are pain that Gej is better than buhari...it is only a stupid person that will say because the pass president is the reason the new president is doing bad.

And he is in 2nd term of 8years an as foolish as you are blaming someone else..

When you are not able to sleep with your wife or girlfriend person like you will blame it on her former lovers
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by emmykk(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Goodluck Jonathan Inaugurated As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by executive12: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Shedrack777:
to slap this man de hungry me

Why do you want to slap him? For being frank?
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by thomasjoe(m): 4:36am On Feb 11, 2022
NinjaMetahuman:
or may be you were born in 2012.

If the country was great, Jonathan won't lose the election.

Use your head even if you are a kid
My dear , I don't know or blame you and your uncouth response.
It's becoming a noticeable pattern for many Millennials and Gen'Z s on nairaland not to understand how to communicate effectively especially in public.
We can communicate more effectively without such misunderstanding and tantrums.
Take care and God bless
Re: 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa by Injera(f): 4:39am On Feb 11, 2022
VoltageDivida:
In my opinion,

Jonathan should not contest again, we don't want him back. He failed us when given the chance.

Buhari should resign today, he has failed in every way possible including the impossible.

Tinubu, Ganduje, Osinbanjo, Bello and Co should not bother contesting, they're all failures.

We need fresh blood, with good heart and a sound mind. Unstained by these corrupt, inept politicians.

Like Obi abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / Amotekun Arrests 120 Suspects In ‘Operation Clean Up’ Exercise In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.