Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others (29645 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by PhilipReigns(m): 7:39am On Aug 26, 2021
And the girl is so pretty
What a pity

Rapping on behalf of MI abaga
Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by Aksnoopy: 7:40am On Aug 26, 2021
The future is a HOE!!
Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by Kaiser20: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

nobody even ask what is a fifty year old man doing with a girl his daughter old!
Who cares about their moral life. it is not illegal, after all, both of them are adults.
The question is why should a 21 year old woman kill someone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by BabbanBura(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2021
Candidlady:
Free this girl nau

Really? Thought you get sense woo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by SonofGod231: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2021
Sufferings are lessons....
Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 26, 2021
Flexherbal:

May we never be in the right place, at the wrong time.
Amin o!
Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by Candidlady: 7:48am On Aug 26, 2021
BabbanBura:

Really? Thought you get sense woo!!

I thought the same

Now have a nice day
Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by BabbanBura(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2021
Candidlady:

I thought the same

Now have a nice day

Now I know you have sense, no dey let am fluctuate abeg! Have a nice day sweetie!

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by opribo(m): 7:50am On Aug 26, 2021
By the time those boys finish with her "kpekus" inside that their jail, it will be better that she weren't born. Na Naija jail we dey talk o.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by Emeka71(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2021
asatemple:
Love of money and quest for affluence. I just pray we (women) especially work on our selves on the area of anger, friends we keep and what we take into our bodies (hard drugs) the better for us. 'What a man can do mentality '
Lemme come and go for my daily hustle, so help me God
So original.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by zoedew: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2021
CondemnBattery:
This Chidinma girl is a hardened criminal.

Is that the reason he killed the man?
So because the man is 50, and she's 21 abi 22yrs is a justification for murdering him right?

I wonder why common sense is scarce for some people, mtwwwww.
With respect, you missed the point sought to be made. Adultery will almost always end up murderously. We must repent and turn to God.

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by adenigga(m): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2021
opribo:
By the time those boys finish with her "kpekus" inside that their jail, it will be better that she weren't born. Na Naija jail we dey talk o.

But remember we have separate jails for both Males & Females, the only risk for her is lesbians presence.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by Emeka71(m): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2021
Boni99:
Good one
Na lie.
Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by ipobarecriminals: 7:56am On Aug 26, 2021
sad Useless girl
Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by zoedew: 7:57am On Aug 26, 2021
Kaiser20:

Who cares about their moral life. it is not illegal, after all, both of them are adults.
The question is why should a 21 year old woman kill someone.
My friend, man is best advised to turn to God in repentance. The sin of adultery will almost always end up murderously.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by Triangles1(m): 7:59am On Aug 26, 2021
Neddstark:
Stupid girl. By now she would have been touring Dubai with her billionaire boyfriend. But greed no gree her. The day she gets executed,I will pop champagne.

If you can't help people don't add to their problem.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by sheDD(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2021
See as criticism is coming in mildly against the lady killer from page 1 to this page but if it were to be a guy now...... Na heavy cussing more from the ladies

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by emmykk(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

nobody even ask what is a fifty year old man doing with a girl his daughter old!

They are lovers and there is not wrong with that. Hope you are ok now.
Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by ihimiray(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2021
Candidlady:
Free this girl nau
so she can kill again
Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by efficiencie(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2021
zoedew:
Doctrine of last seen things.
By the way, Proverbs 6:32-33

“But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding:
he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
A wound and dishonour shall he get;
and his reproach shall not be wiped away.”
That is the way of the world. When a man is found in the sin of adultery with its attendant consequences the world refers to it as “ cheating” and “a moral question” just because we do not want to acknowledge and obey God. Amazing that Attaga family did not openly condemn his conduct so his children can avoid his negative legacy going forward.

It doesn't have to be openly...that they didn't advertise the sins of Ataga doesn't mean the children were not taught about the lessons of avoiding illicit sexual affairs!
Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by jaxxy(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2021
Who dd Chidinma work with
Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by techWriter1: 8:11am On Aug 26, 2021
May we never wanna in the right spots, at the wrong moment.
Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by zoedew: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2021
efficiencie:

It doesn't have to be openly...that they didn't advertise the sins of Ataga doesn't mean the children were not taught about the lessons of avoiding illicit sexual affairs!
If you say so. That way Usifo Ataga Family Elders speak from both sides of the mouth. Children learn more from what is displayed than relayed. Usifo Ataga’s children have access to the internet and can read up on their father’s ignoble legacy. They are left more confused about the best way to live life.
Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by Kellie069(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2021
Who be “WE”? undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by opribo(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2021
adenigga:

But remember we have separate jails for both Males & Females, the only risk for her is lesbians presence.

That law doesn't hold here, there's always a way, that thing she is looking for she will find plenty of it there, including various diseases.
Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by Afritop(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2021
Slay queen no one release iPhone 7 as if their life depends on it grin
Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by datamillionaire: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2021
Nice one. Evil doers must not go unpunished!
Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by Skillsnigeria: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2021
sthecy:
Kaiiiii I feel for her
I hope you'd still feel for her if it was your family member she murdered undecided

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by Kaiser20: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2021
zoedew:

My friend, man is best advised to turn to God in repentance. The sin of adultery will almost always end up murderously.
We are saying the same thing, let God judge in man since he's dead, but for that 21 year old woman she will be judged not by Moral laws, but by criminal laws and she will get long time jail sentence if found guilty.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Candidlady:
Free this girl nau
Hope you'd still say this if it was your brother she murdered undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) / Eiye Confraternity Marks Anniversary, Ogun Residents Flee Communities / Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.