Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Share Your No More Nice Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your No More Nice Experience (406 Views)

"Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your No More Nice Experience by Home94: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2021
Sometimes what we get backf from people is not in our mind when doing something to people but still it goes along way
This two experience have made me to stop being that nice or good to people
Trust is earned and not giving
First:
I was a family friend to one family I care and stay with them, bring them to school ,feed them sometimes, sleep in their house
I even have to bring out my 17,000 to run one of them their admission I was just like their brother but as soon as they pack back to their village and start making some money they forgot about their monther no longer call they flex and enjoy
The one I use my money to pay for his admission is in Turkey as we speak even the brother was not even telling me not knowing I knew already
Secondly: there was a boy I help teach as his teacher,this boy is dull and can't even spell the simplest word within his level but I start teaching this boy to the extent he became the best in spellings, reading solving mathematics equations he even came first position afterward ,took entrance examination to one boarding school and passed among the two best student in that exam could you believe that up till now his parents have not giving me a dime I mean nothing have been given to me
When they see me they will be saying I will see you later even the boy started giving me attitude
This made me to say that I will treat people how they supposed and not adding any extra things as being that extremely nice or good to them
As I said trust is earned not giving
Let hear from you
Share your experience

1 Like

Re: Share Your No More Nice Experience by Sonnobax15(m): 9:15am On Aug 26, 2021
grin
That was back then in 2013..Was still in school then..... There was this guy my roomie brought home on a fateful day....He was homeless but they had known each other right from home....So my roomie begged me so that we can accept him into our room since the room was big enough to contain three of us... Before now,we had two keys each and a spare key..So we immediately gave the dude the spare key...

Immediately the key touched his hand,he went out and later in the day returned with a girl.....He excused me out to speak with me..,,Then,he told me the girl would be spending the night in our place...That please.y roomie and I should go somewhere else to spend the night undecided. Just imagine....Na once the thing pain me Well well undecided imagine someone who has been homeless all these while...

E no tay again before I push am come out... Rubbish
Re: Share Your No More Nice Experience by Home94: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
That was back then in 2013..Was still in school then..... There was this guy my roomie brought home on a fateful day....He was homeless but they had known each other right from home....So my roomie begged me so that we can accept him into our room since the room was big enough to contain three of us... Before now,we had two keys each and a spare key..So we immediately gave the dude the spare key...

Immediately the key touched his hand,he went out and later in the day returned with a girl.....He excused me out to speak with me..,,Then,he told me the girl would be spending the night in our place...That please.y roomie and I should go somewhere else to spend the night undecided. Just imagine....Na once the thing pain me Well well undecided imagine someone who has been homeless all these while...

E no tay again before I push am come out... Rubbish
He won chase you commot
Re: Share Your No More Nice Experience by Sonnobax15(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2021
Home94:

He won chase you commot
yes na..just imagine
Re: Share Your No More Nice Experience by 1onebigman(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2021
I had a friend way back 2016,then I was kinda more comfortable financially.this guy and one other are always in my house from monin to night at a point two of them left there house and moved in with me cause I feed them,pay most of there bills and even send money to there parents when in financial difficulty.suddenly things became bad for me and this guy's started avoiding me like and my house as if I had a disease infact one of the guys was lucky to get a good job in another state even call he no de call,and if I try calling he won't even pickup Na so I take lock up for them.later I bounce back one guy wey no even be my friend but because he knows me started telling me how things were bad for him and how he needs a place to stay ,as a good guy wey I be I let him into my place just for one day make I see him character before I tell am to move in but only that one-day Na so d guy without even asking he went to my kitchen dished food and started eating I no talk ,small time d money I kept on my table he took d money too without asking went out bought something with it still without asking Na so I take tell d guy to move ,since the if you come to me I go just de look you then tell you to meet your family for help
Re: Share Your No More Nice Experience by Home94: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2021
1onebigman:
I had a friend way back 2016,then I was kinda more comfortable financially.this guy and one other are always in my house from monin to night at a point two of them left there house and moved in with me cause I feed them,pay most of there bills and even send money to there parents when in financial difficulty.suddenly things became bad for me and this guy's started avoiding me like and my house as if I had a disease infact one of the guys was lucky to get a good job in another state even call he no de call,and if I try calling he won't even pickup Na so I take lock up for them.later I bounce back one guy wey no even be my friend but because he knows me started telling me how things were bad for him and how he needs a place to stay ,as a good guy wey I be I let him into my place just for one day make I see him character before I tell am to move in but only that one-day Na so d guy without even asking he went to my kitchen dished food and started eating I no talk ,small time d money I kept on my table he took d money too without asking went out bought something with it still without asking Na so I take tell d guy to move ,since the if you come to me I go just de look you then tell you to meet your family for help
Wow that's very bad
Some people's attitude have made many to change face reality

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ra / These Are The 12 Zodiac Sign, Am Aries /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.