Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage (41574 Views)

Bright Chimezie Celebrates His 60th Birthday. Shares Family Photos / Joke Silva Shares Family Photos To Wish Husband Happy Father's Day / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, Mary Yul-Edochie, Shares Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by zedman1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....that is one thing about baby girls

They have a way of telling if the future of a niggar is going to be bright.....even if you are living in a face me I slap you kind of apartment drinking garri..still they will stick to your ass forever like glue

Most of them are actually very intelligent. They can tell your future...but the thing is they no longer want to exercise patience..probably because of Greed, their friends putting pressure on them...you can't expect them to be patient when thier friends are displaying bone straight and expensive wig....and some times they are scared because after we niggarrrrs are successful we start to misbehave and push them aside
To know the real character of we niggarrrrs then wait until some dope millions hit our bank account...
Las las you're a real Nigga.
Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by caandi: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
Wow! I never knew she was married with kids
Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
ajl2:
An average sensible Nija girl na witch. They fit tell your future within a glance. It's only greed, peer pressure and economic circumstances that make some of them go astray and go "Olorunsogo" (i.e. God's grace) rather than "Surulere" (i.e. patience pays).
Fat lie. Nobody de see future for buhari regim. First class way no get money or connection go turn teacher
Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by cletz991(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
grin y are you hating
Muchmore024:
Money is good. Thunder fire poverty
That's all I can say.
Meanwhile f**k this slawormiir guy above
Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
igbowoman:

Women who appear tough like that in public are very soft and submissive to their men.
This is de only truth I have heard dis week. My neighbors comes to mind. They look too tough buh de are very quite inside. What I feel is dat dere family members really caution de ladies of such type during marriage course or just after de dowry is paid

2 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by jubrilELsudan: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER
Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by seyz91(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
cheesy
izito:
Which girl go see my future bayiii
Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by jabor4Naija(m): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
November24:

Amen... Our husbands kiss
Our husbands? U r funny......I don marry sha
Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by November24(f): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
jabor4Naija:

Our husbands? U r funny......I don marry sha

Toh... Meant no harm sir.
It's a general prayer for all hardworking men
Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by Breastfeed: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Wow, what a beautiful family
Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by KennethEnyi(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Two of them no Dey the same level sha e be lyk say na the woman genes make those children ugly

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Evil man. Na u go scatter
Matheusmartin:
When marriage scatter now, we nor go hear these ones again..
Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by Nyincus(f): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
But what is this guy doing??

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by jabor4Naija(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
November24:

Toh... Meant no harm sir.
It's a general prayer for all hardworking men
Lol, u are funny and Amen to the prayer.
To all d beautiful, hardworking women too, God will continue to bless them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by Frenzy01(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nah wa oo... Love don dey shack me too cool

meanwhile, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child / Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.