Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Do You Think Men Are Always The First To Cheat In A Ralationship?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Men Are Always The First To Cheat In A Ralationship?? (290 Views)

What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? / What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Men Are Always The First To Cheat In A Ralationship?? by Breeze111(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2021
Oya make una help me judge dis one my fellow Nairalander...(I think the lady also need to say something on this)
I was into an argument with a female friend of mine and she was off the fact that women are always 100% faithful in a relationship be it dating or marriage. According to her, that the only reason a lady will cheat on you is when she noticed or catch her man cheating on her or if the man is violence domestically or the man does not assist her financially in any ways. She say no any lady who is well taking care by a man will ever cheat on him... She even give example of E-money and Obi-Cubana, that their wife can never cheat on them because their man take good care of them and cherish them...
I think I kind of agree with her on this one oooh but I say let me still here from you guys..
My Question now is... If a lady is well loved, cherish and respected by her man.. Is there any chance of her to still cheat??
Re: Do You Think Men Are Always The First To Cheat In A Ralationship?? by Hezzyluv: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2021
Nop.

I fink it depends on erotic desire of each.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Men Are Always The First To Cheat In A Ralationship?? by Candidlady: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2021
Men are usually the first to cheat...

They chase everything under skirts...

Even if cows and goats wear skirt tomorrow their D gostand

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Men Are Always The First To Cheat In A Ralationship?? by Hezzyluv: 10:17am On Aug 26, 2021
Candidlady:

Lol.... grin grin

Y you dey vex like this? Abi Dem carry your eyes see pepper. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Men Are Always The First To Cheat In A Ralationship?? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2021
cheesy
Abeg na who dey do the monitoring?

Anybody can be the first to cheat...But na who dem catch,na e own dey first dey enter FP grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Men Are Always The First To Cheat In A Ralationship?? by Bluntguy: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2021
You don already kind of agreed with her na him you still come dey ask us again? Woman wrapper.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Men Are Always The First To Cheat In A Ralationship?? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Candidlady:

Hanty why you dey para like this na? grin
Re: Do You Think Men Are Always The First To Cheat In A Ralationship?? by Eminimore: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Dating relationship women cheat first bkos they are not dating only you, but in terms of marriage men cheat first cos they feel they have already secured kpekus they have free access to it anytime anyday twice on Thursday

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Men Are Always The First To Cheat In A Ralationship?? by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Women are unpredictable ooo, even do u dey take care of her well as far say u no dey satisfy her for bed,she go fit cheat on u.
Na money and big gbola dey keep woman ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Men Are Always The First To Cheat In A Ralationship?? by doubleZ88(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
if u can gimme reasons why Jeff Bezos and Bill gate's wives divorced them despite d riches and influence, then u have your answer.

well she mentioned one vital point there which is, "not taking care of her enough" meaning dat their search for comfort is in-searchable and out of this world.
they date someone with a bike, then change to a guy with a car, then a guy wit an SUV, then a guy with a Private Jet and d list goes on.

Women are moved by what they hear while men are moved by what they see so that's the reason why men lie and women wear make up and do but and boobs implant.

Well its the world we living in, who am I to counter?

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebook: How To Marry The Right Man And Have A Happy Home / Dream About Pastors / Know The Reason Why A Man Want To Have You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.