Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually (4877 Views)

Ashewo 300-level Female Student Records Her First-time Anaal Sekx With Neighbour / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by moregist4you202: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
S3x- for- grades scandal has been on the surge lately especially in West African Countries.

Many academic institutions in West Africa have increasingly faced allegations of s3xual harassment by lecturers. This kind of abuse is reported to be endemic, but it is almost never proven.

The management of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, has broadcasted the suspension of one of their lecturers identified as Dr. Samuel Abiye, in the Department of Curriculum Studies over s3x- for- grades scandal.

The Vice Chance of the institution, Professor Ozo- Mekuri Ndimele, revealed the suspension of the lecturer on Tuesday, August 24th, through his Facebook page.

Ndimele disclose that the lecturer was suspended for 3 months on half salary. He is said to have S3xually extorted for grade from one of his female students.

” He was recorded by a female student in the university who he vowed to help to pass his course and all other courses taught by his colleague lecturers in their respective department, if and only if, she could assist him through s3xual gratification, ” the Vice-Chancellor mentioned.

WATCH THE SCANDALOUS VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/sx-for-grades-video-female-student-records-lecturer-who-promised-to-help-her-pass-after-exploiting-her-s3xually/
TOKTOK9JA

Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by fati2001(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nahwa oh person go school again wahala for West Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by Daveambition(m): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
The Vice Chance of the institution, Professor Ozo- Mekuri Ndimele, revealed the suspension of the lecturer on Tuesday, August 24th, through his Facebook page.

Ndimele disclose that the lecturer was suspended for 3 months on half salary. He is said to have S3xually extorted for grade from one of his female students.

Why suspending him instead of Sack, & why will such act still grant him half salary
That caveman should be paraded & Sue to court for misconduct....
If you jam most of them inside Church wey dem dey dance to go put offering, you go think say na human.. Stoooopid misleading cankerworms

3 Likes

Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by tesseract: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
When you refuse to study hard... You become susceptible to abuse by lecturers. The man should have been sacked
Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by Daveambition(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
[s]
tesseract:

[ you refuse to study hard... You become susceptible to abuse by lecturers. [/b]The man should have been sacked
[/s]

Shame on you and this stoooopid comment you made...

2 Likes

Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by tesseract: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
Daveambition:

Shame on me and this stoooopid comment I made...
You see... I fixed it for you. Animal with a brain the size of a grain of rice. Slither along you slug.
Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by Daveambition(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
tesseract:

You see... I fixed it for you. Animal with a brain the size of a grain of rice. Slither along you slug.

Most of una no suppose last up to 14days inside this forum
Despicable vile

2 Likes

Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
Job wey youths dey find, this one dey use am knack.

He should be sacked ASAP undecided
Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by tesseract: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
Daveambition:

Most of us no suppose last up to 14days inside this forum
I'm a Despicable vile
There fixed it again. Quote me again and go mad. Cretin
Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by Ritzybeauty(f): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
tesseract:
When you refuse to study hard... You become susceptible to abuse by lecturers. The man should have been sacked

What are you saying?, its obvious you are dumb or a bloody illiterate

4 Likes

Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by Sonnobax15(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
Both the girl and the lecturer are chronically mad undecided

So after giving him all the styles in the world and even swallowing his guinea corn akamu,he didn't do accordingly to what he promised ba? undecided

Lest I forget,how about the recording? Wouldn't it be a nice idea to post it too so that we can truly know who was really at fault tongue
Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by billynoni(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
tesseract:
Hi there, ever watched Kunle Afolayan's movie "Citation" before?
Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by tesseract: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

What are you saying?, its obvious you are dumb or a bloody illiterate
Even snakes now have a voice. Slither back to your hole and remain there.
Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by tesseract: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
billynoni:
Hi there, ever watched Kunle Afolayan's movie "Citation" before?
Two entirely different scenarios.
Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by billynoni(m): 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
tesseract:

Two entirely different scenarios.
I agree, kindly relate the two scenarios for those, that didn't know what they look like.
Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by tesseract: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
billynoni:
I agree, kindly relate the two scenarios for those, that didn't know what they look like.
Naaa... Let them go see the movie
Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by billynoni(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
tesseract:

Naaa... Let them go see the movie
They will eventually... Just give them a snippet, for them to know "it's a different scenario".
Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by Caramia2020(m): 2:37am On Aug 27, 2021
The lecturer's doom is closer than u can imagine, just watch.
Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by NotFarFrom: 4:02am On Aug 27, 2021
Three months suspension with half salary? Isn't that too light a punishment? They should have given him something steeper .
Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2021
tesseract:

Even snakes now have a voice. Slither back to your hole and remain there.

I don't even know why I am wasting my time with this dumb fool, abeg get out!!!
Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by tesseract: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

I don't even know why I am wasting my time with this dumb fool, abeg get out!!!
Sssssssssss....get back to your hole
Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by Marynwachukwu21(f): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
Just passing,am not surprised because is very common
Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by advanceDNA: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
.all of una wey go university .... If u have seen this typa shiit happen to a straight A student, please lemme know.... Cos I've not seen...

How does this shiit even start seff??

Is it that's the lecturer will deliberately fail a student that passed and expect the student will come and beg ...

or the student that fail yakata will carry her leg to go beg the lecturer to give her let my pple go mark... Cos I don't get how the exploitation starts
Re: Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually by fa4dmike(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sex for grade is very bad.
But like the guy above me said. It's very difficult to fail a straight student o. Except u want to loose your job. When a student came to me that her script was missed, even though I was a pst grad student then, I walked straight to the man's office and demanded to search for the script myself. Cos it was on record that she attended the course. Guess what, she scored 50/60 in the exam.
I always tell people that if u are sure of at least 3 questions ok out of 5. Oga nothing can fail u. And students should stop parading themselves around lecturers. If them fire u question, fire them with missile of answers. Collect Xtra sheet for him head. Punish am well by giving him a lot of answers. He will suffer while reading to answer. That's how u can punish them. Give them points, elaborate on the points, list examples tell stories and explanation relating to the examples. If u can write 3 correct answers like that , even if u fail the remaining 2 he no go bother read am. Especially the lazy ones . He go just give u A cos he no want streas

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Did Surgery To Implant Golden Hair (photo) / If You Want To Have Healthy And Intelligent Children / How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.