Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) (47280 Views)

How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling / Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
Edyice:

Someone should help me look at hassanmaye’s page and tell me who he follows the most ..

Yeah you are right….. GIRLS grin

This aboki boys like olosho wella and they will pretend using SHARIA to cover up ..

If I catch you you ehh Hassanmaye

Stupid jihadist
IS my choice to follow WHO I want, my reason for following alot of women is that I suffer from their hand but emotionally and ecomically, I have been scam by them, if you check my comments I always talk about them badly, I just want to understand How they reason now to protect myself from their evils.
You won't understand. You don't know that Gander
Re: Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) by afadi2410: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

As a Christian are you in position to judge?

If you see him like that, i do not and i will never see him like that.

See Christian
Re: Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) by TechCapon(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
BigSarah:
What if the bandits are actually soldiers
you're the one who asked the real question here
Re: Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) by misterjosh(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Eweeee, they had time to even remove bulglary proof, imagine the noise that the process with have caused, and they still weren't confronted. Mehn Naija is in a state of folorunsho.
Re: Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Christistruth00:

Are there Welders among the Bandits?

How did they manage to take down Iron Barriers inside a Military establishment ?

This is now looking like a well planned inside job
And how come no Muslims were killed nor northerners?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) by tonyson010(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
They have successfully carried out assassination of military man from plateau state who is of concern to them.
Re: Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) by MedicH: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
God forbid! Now I begin to reason why the so called illiterate Sunday Igboho had seen what the so-called educated amongst us never saw as they were bust chasing money and power. Last week , lai Muhammed jetted to America and presently, garba shehu is in France. Thatsbthe way all of them would sneak out, should any unexpected happen . We've never seen anything yet. It's either southerners remain undivided and move out of this union or they watch the movie start. The plans of these evil people are grave. This is just the beginning.

Before the break up would occur, everyone should just get a well sharpened cutlass and a any weapon and keep it in a covert location. They usually strike in the night so, people should sleep more during g the day so they could keep a vigil at night. You only live once people. Enough said.

The closest to a weapon in my house is Turner gari. How will I fare abeg.
Re: Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) by otipoju(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Christistruth00:

T B Joshua that Sacrificed his own mother for evil Power , is it him you are defending?

You better thank Jesus Christ that you were not around him on the day he needed to do Human Sacrifice

If the Nigerian Police were not so Corrupt and they told you how many People disappeared or died mysteriously at his Shrine you will Scream for Jesus to have Mercy or have you forgotten the over 100 People that died when his useless building that Lagos state Government had already barred from being used Collapsed on them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLZTYtT9ggs

You need to shut the fxxk up. If you cant provide any evidence for your allegations dont close your stinking gutter.

Religious bigots who carry jesus for head like you wont think twice before doing evil.
Re: Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) by 0neal(m): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
This is a loud message

They killed southern officers from the three branches of the armed forces
Navy
Airforce
Army
Re: Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) by Abdogood(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
This govt ehn... If them win next election it means the citizens like suffer head.

Thus guyz came and cash out big time.
Re: Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) by myfameblog(f): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Music will be banned in Afghanistan and women will need a male chaperone if they travel alone for three days – Taliban leader.

Though he claims that the Taliban would be more liberal than they were 20 years ago, a Taliban leader has announced that music will be outlawed in Afghanistan and that women will be required to travel with a male chaperone on trips that last for several days.

Read More:https://livedoings.com/music-will-be-banned-in-afghanistan-and-women-will-need-a-male-chaperone-if-they-travel-alone-for-three-days-taliban-leader/
Re: Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) by OrganicCluster(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
Christistruth00:

T B Joshua was an Unrepentant Witchdoctor who liked Posing as a Pastor to attract People to his Synagogue Shrine

It is best to forget everything he said

Wether he is of God or the Devil I can't decifer but all I know is that "any voice that tells you to give unconditionally, is not of he Devil"
Re: Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) by hansomb: 12:57am On Aug 27, 2021
It's an inside job. They are just using bandit as Scape goat. Maybe it's those bad Barack boys who knows every Nook and cronny of 5he barrack or rogue soldiers trying to teach there ogas sense. I repeat it's an inside job. Kókóró tón jé éfò, ídi éfó lówà. Ení tí ómó éní ní sé ní.
Re: Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) by jeff1607(m): 6:02am On Aug 27, 2021
Christistruth00:

T B Joshua was an Unrepentant Witchdoctor who liked Posing as a Pastor to attract People to his Synagogue Shrine

You got proof?
Re: Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) by Omodua(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2021
Christistruth00:

You do not know TB Joshua and what he represents,so stop your unguarded yarn. Late TB Joshua is better than your mushroom Church with extortionist tendencies.
Re: Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) by Omodua(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2021
Christistruth00:

The Bible says Judge between good and evil and hold onto what is good and Our Lord Jesus always told us beware of False Prophets who come to you as Wolves in Sheep Clothing.

T B Joshua was a false Prophet
Very misguided! Who told you TB Joshua was a false Prophet. Who are you to judge him? TB Joshua was a good man, a true servant of God who came to empower humanity. I believe in him than your dubious Church and what you represent.
Re: Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) by Christistruth00: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2021

Re: Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) by Chuddy10: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
They only flex their muscles when they see civilians... Mugus
Re: Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) by pelepeleb: 12:38am On Sep 03, 2021
You can imaging what Irahor said madness. What a statement from senior army officer. Kai.
He suppose to keep quite, never to sat a word but use ALL military power in Nigeria to deal with ash of the kidnapers irrespective of who send them.
What a week military pack leading other soldiers. Their groy deserve death by hanging. They all come not to fight but wear khaki and be molesting people on the street period. They are not soldiers at all.
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-broke-into-five-flats-at-nda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa / Burial Photos Of Lateef Jakande (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Buried) / Nnamdi Azikiwe & Obafemi Awolowo And Their Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.