Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,689 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (72107 Views)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by temi1290: 6:06am On Aug 29, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Satan dare not walk where daughters of Jezebel walk. No be satan dey give ritualists money after dem worship am. Simps who worship daughters of Jezebel, what do they get if not heartbreaks and DNA scams. Satan has good heart compared to vaginarians.

My belle oooo grin grin grin
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Wahala for any guyman wey build so much trust on a woman....

I still dey talk am,that no matter how the love shag me reach,I must make this DNA test a norm for any thing wey dey under my roof....Not even my dogs and their puppies will be an exception.....

Rubbish..
Lmao.... Na you go impregnate the dogs? Abi why you want do dna test for the puppies... You are very funny.
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by TWLifestyle: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Lol.. na the stupid and weak ones would be dealt with nah..
Since I became knowledgeable about DNA.. I use to read it out to my harem of women that, paradventure of pregnancy.. I would conduct it after birth.. see, my dear, not every man is a Weakling.. some of us have balls to tell women what we would do without blinking an eye..
lol - I think dna is a great invention - don't get me wrong . It's helping us discover that women are naturally polygamous too - odogwu , greet your harem of women for me .

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol - I think dna is a great invention - don't get me wrong . It's helping us discover that women are naturally polygamous too - odogwu , greet your harem of women for me .

Lol.. I would extend your greetings..

Women are free to be polygamous.. I don't care.. wahala na for man wey dey among her list of SIMPs..

As for me, I am polygamous and also an advocate of DNA test, so that no idiot would pin another fellows child on me..

Have a nice day..
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by CaptMG: 11:22pm On Feb 19
Mmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Undetected Sickle Celler / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.