Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (72088 Views)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
We can all say that the word scum is ambisexual and I don't know why fatherhood by acknowledgment got me rolling on the floor....

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by tradepunter: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
chrisxxx:
Before we crucify that lady let them do a test to confirm that the lady is also the mother. It is easy to swap a male child with a female child.
It could be the lady is innocent perhaps swapping occurred.

Very good reasoning

Then if the lady DNA matches the case can be closed

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by MummyD2020(f): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
FamTomx2:
grin

You are so much Pained why?

From that comment that is meant for you..

Just thinking loud

You are not serious! Go and read that nonsense he typed there and tell me which reasonable man calls all women( that includes his mom) a fool. Why use such extreme adjectives? Until then, im done with u
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by MummyD2020(f): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
TWLifestyle:
loooool you ppl are hypocrites sha ! The gender of " men are naturally polygamous " is crying blood because they are discovering that women too can be naturally polygamous !

Leave the wailers!

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
GRACEGLORY:
Too bad of that woman. She must have been living in torments. Well, at least now she’s free from self torment.

On the contrary,
It’s not DNA that determines who’s your child and who’s not. It’s fatherhood based on acknowledgment.
Rubbish talk

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by MummyD2020(f): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

And you are certain you aren't the cause of another man's pains out there?

Too many men acting like saints.

No mind them, everyone is suddenly too holy and careful. At the end of the day, many will still fall prey. Initial gragra no nii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Akanoaaa(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
obembet:

No one is perfect.

And pls don't blame the woman, let hear the other side of the story

Which other side of the story? You mean if the lady was mistakenly slept with other man or she was rapes and mistakenly gave someone's child to that innocent man? or there is a mistake in that result?

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by MummyD2020(f): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
TWLifestyle:
dont be stupid , oga mi . Biological differences make for different situations . As long as you have a child out of wedlock - it is the same thing . Most homes are two - income homes - if a man has a child out of wedlock he is using money for the home to take care of his outside kids - meaning the wife has.to make up for the shortfall .
You can't even be making the rules based on which is more painful - both wife and husband should be faithful to marital vows but men started the disgusting trend of infidelity to marriage vows - now that womwn have followed - ur now crying blood .

Sorry for quoting you again, i love your write ups joor. Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Tarabye: 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by tidalstorm(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol , this is how it pains women too when you people keep donating your pryck up akd down , have kids outside wedlock , using family money to cater for outside babies but you never know say e de pain until when it's done to you . Lol

grin
which one is family money again?
The money that the man worked hard for, while the woman was busy gossiping?

Shebi you no know say na africa you dey abi?
Better pray make your husband leave the kids outside than make him marry another wife join.
If you marry Muslim sef, him go join 4 of una like Ned Nwoko. But you guys will not complain because he has money.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Chrisceejay: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
the future is female indeed
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by MummyD2020(f): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ishilove:

Dem don do this one strong tin

Thank u for confirming what i posted about him and some guy was calling me out that im pained. What an idiot. Can u imagine the crap he put up there? Like someone that found himself in motherless babies home. Some people cant manage thier emotions as old as they are
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by emonis88: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
daddytime:
Thank God say all my shidren carry my signature forehead luckily for me. DNA na just extra to fulfil all righteousness.

This guy think say God dey craze to give we humans some special and outstanding physical features.

These special features aren't for decorative purposes but to serve as our autographs/trademarks.

God and nature bless you with this kind kpomo lip. Woman come tell you say him born pikin for you. As a sharp man, your first assignment na to begin investigate whether the pikin upper/lower lip carry your signature.

Some might think this funny or senseless, but it's a simple fact.

Snake must give birth to long thing.
Guy one cold bo for u jare! Na so , u ve to dey watch ur pikin seriously, face , hands, leg, toes. Snake must born long things o! If e no long , kurukere don dey there.
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
MummyD2020:

Thank u for confirming what i posted about him and some guy was calling me out that im pained. What an idiot. Can u imagine the crap he put up there? Like someone that found himself in motherless babies home. Some people cant manage thier emotions as old as they are
That's how you know pained and heartbroken mofos. We need to start showing their mothers the crap their so-called sons write online

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Bluntemperor: 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
GboyegaD:
This is outright wickedness. I still don't understand why ladies commit paternity fraud.
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Lightorder: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
daddytime:

grin grin

You be idiot aswearogod. But you still get sense pass the lifeless one.
don’t you think you were a bit harsh on me
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by FamTomx2(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
cool

Your blood pressure is high and hot..

Take life easy, thou not a motivational speaker.

MummyD2020:

You are not serious! Go and read that nonsense he typed there and tell me which reasonable man calls all women( that includes his mom) a fool. Why use such extreme adjectives? Until then, im done with u

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by daddytime(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lightorder:
don’t you think you were a bit harsh on me

It was all jokes bro.

Apologies if you too any offence, please.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Emperorlanky: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
obembet:

No one is perfect.

And pls don't blame the woman, let hear the other side of the story

Abeg no let me curse you o. Which other side you want hear? Other side of DNA result? smhweeew undecided
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Emperorlanky: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Sad. He should have handled it within the home, this is not the kind of issue you throw on social media. Is he going to divorce his wife or what?

He will pay another bride price and hold another reception undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by okoroemeka(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
GboyegaD:
This is outright wickedness. I still don't understand why ladies commit paternity fraud.
in the garden of Eden,the devil conversed with the first woman for sometime before he convinced her to eat the apple,they talked about many things not just apples,many many things.
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Ifyjos(f): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
89% of first child in Nigerian marriages from 1990to present are products of paternity fraud.Argue with your mother if you happen to be a first child I no get strength.
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Arewalegend: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ur akanuche level is low...
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin
Baba it actually took me 2 mins of brainstorming to figure out what you meant here.

Seriously, some woman can be very wicked. Imagine, the man no even see like 5% self. Na 0% them give am meaning say him no contribute any semen/feature for the baby. This is painful aswear. May God help us all oooo. Amen.
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by victorazy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
See as Cristo currency pipo avoided this thread like plague grin
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by nomenclature(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mumu talk ,fatherhood kill u there
GRACEGLORY:
Too bad of that woman. She must have been living in torments. Well, at least now she’s free from self torment.

On the contrary,
It’s not DNA that determines who’s your child and who’s not. It’s fatherhood based on acknowledgment.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by TWLifestyle: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
tidalstorm:

grin
which one is family money again?
The money that the man worked hard for, while the woman was busy gossiping?

Shebi you no know say na africa you dey abi?
Better pray make your husband leave the kids outside than make him marry another wife join.
If you marry Muslim sef, him go join 4 of una like Ned Nwoko. But you guys will not complain because he has money.
lol - you ppl are still learning . You will soon know Africa has changed . And pls stop deceiving yourselves - men are not the sole breadwinners in most homes , anymore . So it is family money .

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by TWLifestyle: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
Susily:

Such law is non-existent here in Nigeria, unless you're talking about the Western countries where this law maybe applicable

Here in Nigeria, you're on your own once your hubby finds out the child isn't his
lol . I said go and read up on it . Its not in western countries - I said Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

On the contrary,
Receive brain!

1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by CaveAdullam: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
TWLifestyle:
loooool you ppl are hypocrites sha ! The gender of " men are naturally polygamous " is crying blood because they are discovering that women too can be naturally polygamous !
If women are naturally polygamous why paternity fraud, unlike men that flaunt their wives, concubines and children? Don't tell me social conditioning because if it was so, it would have been established thousands of years ago.

On polygamy, men are polygynous in nature, a fact established by millions of sperm cells, quick ejaculation, short life span, promiscuity, attaching no emotions to sex. By the way, Men hold the record for the highest number of children (888), women(69). Though, the human male specie also partake in child rearing but the bulk of the work especially in early childhood falls on the female.

On the flip side, women are choosy in nature, go for only the best available male; an egg cell produced each month; takes almost one year to reproduce with the accompanying risks of pregnancy, invest more time in child caring; attachs emotions to sex.

From the little rough illustrations above, who do you think is polygamous in nature?

PS: notwithstanding, men are capable of pair-bonding and forming a monogamous relationship. While women still engage in casual sex.

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by TWLifestyle: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
cescky:

A 7 year old can put anything on the internet..

Dont blindly follow what you see online..

Think.., look around you.. And calculate, look at America and estimate, even if you haven't been there watch documentaries and do estimates etc.., start with china, do your reaserch
lol - china even has a bigger problem on its hands becos they were aborting female babies for years . Their own is even worse. Population is not a matter of "look around you" - population is about hard data . All you need to do is Google worldwide population according to gender , birth rates according to gender etc You would realize the bible or your sentiments are not what they use to count population . Pls don't be ignorant .

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by TWLifestyle: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
addictiv:

There is nothing wrong with a woman wanting to be polygamous and father kids by different men, however why commit paternity fraud? Why lie to a man about the origins of a child that is not his and make him commit emotionally, financially, spiritually etc to the upbringing of the child? Why not just tell a man, look this pregnancy is not yours and allow him to decide on supporting you in raising the child on his own free will?
this sound like a great idea the problem is men have decided they are the only ones that have a right to adultery - so naturally wonen would lie to cover up adultery . This problem of using your money to raise kids that are not your own would be reduced if we could have more honest conversations

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room / Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / Undetected Sickle Celler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.