Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) (48688 Views)

Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) / Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by ceaser: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Of course, you'll still give each other a last "get together" in some makeshift suite after the sumptuous meal.

1 Like

Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by SunTzu123(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
Only idiots divorce and claim best friends. If you were friends, you wouldn't divorce. When you divorce, please move on and delete him/her.

3 Likes

Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by dahnimoh(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
You see how the devil is making what God hates to look good and appealing. The same thing he did to Adam and eve in the garden of Eden.

Beware
Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by Branzy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by symbianDON(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
These Ugandans sef! Ordinary happily they can't spell...the cake say na happly

Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by Almaigaa: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

This is how Biafrans will celebrate when the marriage contract finally break and they kiss the shithole goodbye. It's only the shithole that will cry their eyes out .

The North will never give Biafra their independence grin grin grin grin

Una go wail tire cheesy

Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by kestolove95(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
the woman is a cheat
Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by Faber(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
chatinent:
The happiness in this woman is what I don't understand sha.

Abi the marriage bin be prison?

It's obvious she divorced her hubby based on bedroom sport, reasons. Dude seems to be way older than her and cannot satisfy her. She left and a young man is now drilling her brains out.

She loved her hubby but cannot afford to suffer his low performance and also don't want to be tagged a serial cheater.

Omo if you be Nija guy and you dey claim say you sabi bleep...go Kenya or Uganda. Ogbeni you go run. Their babes are fire. They are very bold in terms of their sexual need and if you no meet up. Your name na sorry.
Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by Goldbw122(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hello
Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by 143WaZoBia: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
This one de celebrate freedom to enter street
Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by Notyouraveragej: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Citadel of weirdness in Africa.

Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by Mayng01(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
I just can’t stop laughing. As in? This is weird
Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by Nuelito: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Smh
Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by Lamasta(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sko sko couple grin celebrating divorce together but they cannot stay married together

1 Like

Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by 02Kebreal(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
This generation is very much comfortable with going to hell.
Thunder fire the mod that blocked me
Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by Nilon: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
puremaker7:
Mado, 100% sure the guy still shinning her Congo very well after divorce..
Marriage is a trap.
it shows on her face. Baby harder things
Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by olubl: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Wonderful nothing is impossible
Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by Nilon: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
puremaker7:
Mado, 100% sure the guy still shinning her Congo very well after divorce..
Marriage is a trap.
it shows on her face. Baby harder, I miss your rod things

1 Like

Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by Kingcalls: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Humans are just making mockery of God
Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by 175(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
You know GOD Hates Divorce!
Yet you Celebrating it.

It is one thing to be Divorced!
It is another thing to Celebrate Nonsense.
Let's be careful in this Generation.

This pastor vex gan grin grin grin grin

Righteous baba take am easy. Let love lead you hear!
Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
SICK PEOPLE sadIS DIVORSE A THING TO BE PROUD ABOUT?
Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by Ishilove: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
What a generation
Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by Teeboy15(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see them having sex after the lunch, I see the lady getting pregnant, I see them remarrying again.

This I have seen.

You are a real nigggaaarrrr

Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by Promosaver: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Their mumu no too much grin grin grin
Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by fabianiyobosa(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

This is how Biafrans will celebrate when the marriage contract finally break and they kiss the shithole goodbye. It's only the shithole that will cry their eyes out .

I rarely do this, but I hope you guys all the best and pray it happens very soon. I live abroad and I am not so happy with the bad image Nigerians have which is largely due to the dubious and fast money minds most Nigerians have.
Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by Nilon: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Faber:

It's obvious she divorced her hubby based on bedroom sport, reasons. Dude seems to be way older than her and cannot satisfy her. She left and a young man is now drilling her brains out.

She loved her hubby but cannot afford to suffer his low performance and also don't want to be tagged a serial cheater.

Omo if you be Nija guy and you dey claim say you sabi bleep...go Kenya or Uganda. Ogbeni you go run. Their babes are fire. They are very bold in terms of their sexual need and if you no meet up. Your name na sorry.
Uganda here I come
Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by emezuo17: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Aside the fact that Biafra's hands are tied, an UTOPIAN country only wanted by touts;

A Biafra without South South oil is WORSE than Somalia, YOU CONTRIBUTE THE LEAST TO FEDERAL IGR, seems you've forgotten.

. This your unintelligent submission is getting boring, which south south oil are you talking about, even without the oil in the igbo speaking part of your so called south south, the oil reserves in the eastern heartland can sustain the east if we'll managed, and more over, who told you the igbos need oil to survive, how many oil wells do Anambra have, only Nnewi has more wealth in the hands of individuals than some states in your so called south south, no go face your fulani masters who are in full control of your 'oyel' dashing you 3% and allocating 30% to themselves for exploration up North, una mumu never do.
Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by HIPROFILE(m): 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
I only see two Ignorant Adults celebrating failure...

It baffles me cos I never see where failure is being celebrated and caked for

1 Like

Re: Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nilon:
it shows on her face. Baby harder, I miss your rod things
Mentioning me wasn't necessary na

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please help!! My sister is being used. / 41-year-old Indonesian Widower Weds 13-year-Old 3 Months After Meeting Online / Ngu Nebuchadnezzar Returns From Russia After 36 Years (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.