Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo (61885 Views)

Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out / Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo) / I Cannot Vote For Buhari Because Of My Father, Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by goslowgoslow(m): 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
viyon02:
You haven't seen anything yet, people like us will come on air and discuss how evil Tinubu and Buhari were, some God forsaken devil's ministers will still come up here and still support Buhari and Tinubu administration.…..... Even if Buhari or Tinubu is your dad are you not being embarrassed international by the present administration profile? Or can't you read lies on the face of your sycophants even when they praise and support you at your presents? Even international bodies criticism is enough to conderm this adminstration. But I believe Buhari and Tinubu will never have peace of mind and their generation will never be an exception, because no peace for evil man.
Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu...haba is Tinubu the President of Nigeria? Use your common sense na.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Masterkernel1: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
okefranci:
You called someone a comedian and you expect him to have brain,no way he's under hallucination

You're a bipolar patient .

1 Like

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by UncleJudax(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
okefranci:
You called someone a comedian and you expect him to have brain,no way he's under hallucination
as you useless reach you no know say dem dey use Comedy tell person true. angry
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Shikena(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
ceejay10:
he still won't be politically relevant when the curtain falls on this abysmal government he's part of. So it's about been politically relevant than doing than doing the right thing? So much for a pastor and professor of law.
You are politically naïve! grin
... and which government has not been abysmal in Nigeria? Does that ever make even the main actors politically irrelevant? Even IBB the Evil Genius and corrupt military politician is getting the spotlight today.

3 Likes

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by descartes400: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
OpinionCounts:

I think you are wrong.

There is a lot a vice president can do. The question is, Is he willing to do it for the love of his nation even at the detriment of loosing his position as vice president?

His loyalty is first to nation, then to the president, so except he is in agreement with all that his principal has been doing, there would have been clear cases which the entire nation would have seen where he had serious policy disagreements with his principal.

Not to say he would be in a public fight with his principal, but there would have definitely been statements or press releases etc from his kitchen cabinet that would suggest disagreement by the vice president with some of the presidents policies.

Look at the massacre of innocent helpless citizens going on everyday in the country, look at the issues of police and security agents brutality on innocent citizens, look at the skyrocketing prices of commodity and foodstuffs, look at the kidnap, banditry, herdsmen issues all over the country, look at the disregard for court orders by the presidency etc the list is endless. Which one has he disagreed with the president on?

There is a lot the vice president can do, but the question still remains, is he willing to risk being removed from office and loosing all his enjoyment as a price for standing for the truth in defense of the country he swore on oath to protect? Or will he just play along and keep enjoying himself at the detriment of the country citizens he swore to protect?

You are being idealistic....far removed from reality.

2 Likes

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by WHITELIGHTER: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:

Die alone undecided

And there lies the problem....no one wanna die, we all come on here(SM) to complain and in the morning we return to our normal lives
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Masterkernel1: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
J2381:
I'll seriously like to ask Mr. Macaroni which government isn't a failure since Nigeria's independence?

Don't start. Nigerians has never seen this level of Incompetency. It's daily fetching Nigeria with all negative indices, today we're rated 3rd most unemployed nation.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Shikena(m): 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Don't start. Nigerians has never seen this level of Incompetency. It's daily fetching Nigeria with all negative indices, today we're rated 3rd most unemployed nation.
Depends on your age or knowledge of Nigeria's history.

1 Like

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by koolaid87: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
savcy:
There's not much Osinbajo can do to change the security situation of the country. He's a Vice President. He commands nothing that the President doesn't empower him to. I would cut him some slack.

We must tighten the slack.

His name is partly soiled already in the mismanagement of the nation.

If his Boss doesn't have direction or listened to intelligent advice, then why is he still there? He could step down but he chose to stay with mr failure.

Therefore, they must both take the blame.

2 Likes

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by flokii: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

What does that really have to do with anything ?

A lot.. but you have to open your eyes to see through em.

His own is to wait for PYO to make statements and then criticize. Don't get me wrong o, criticism is good but let it stay heathy.
I don't think PDP is an option anyways.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Masterkernel1: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shikena:

Let's go with facts. Which administration or regime will you want us to compare? Age is on my side.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Kay25(m): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mr2019:

Shut ur stinking mouth angry
thank u for doing the needful
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Praxis758: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
savcy:
There's not much Osinbajo can do to change the security situation of the country. He's a Vice President. He commands nothing that the President doesn't empower him to. I would cut him some slack.

Then let him resign and show his integrity.

The companion of a failing friend is a failure
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Kay25(m): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shikena:

historian oya tell us which year has Nigeria been worst like this?that dollar is 500naira ooo even when they promised to make it equal exchange rate
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Shikena(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Masterkernel1:
Let's go with facts. Which administration or regime will you want us to compare? Age is on my side.
All the previous administrations are at the same level with the present one. Whatever you see today is the fruit of various maladministration from previous governments.
- Unemployment
- Security
- Infrastructure
- Economy
- Education
- Healthcare

Name it, it's all a continuation of a clear trend. All our previous governments are abysmal.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Karlzy01(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
savcy:
E be like you neva see where Junior dey nend senior wey no dey do well.
Slack cutter.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by OpinionCounts(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
descartes400:

You are being idealistic....far removed from reality.

Not really true....depends on individual conviction and values.
Also the present level of lawlessness, tyranny and dictatorship in the country can tempt you to believe it is mere idealistic thinking to expect a vice president to disagree with his principal on some policies.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by ceejay10(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shikena:

You are politically naïve! grin
... and which government has not been abysmal in Nigeria? Does that ever make even the main actors politically irrelevant? Even IBB the Evil Genius and corrupt military politician is getting the spotlight today.
well, you are a BMC so I don't expect you to admit this is by far the worse administration ever. Nigeria has never had it this bad. I know the monthly peanut you receive has blocked your IQ. Your eyes go soon clear.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by gazza07(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shameless dss
Hezzyluv:
DSS dey do press-up for your matter firstgrin

If I lie, ask channels presenters.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Shikena(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kay25:

historian oya tell us which year has Nigeria been worst like this? that dollar is 500naira ooo even when they promised to make it equal exchange rate
Continuation of a clear trend. How much was Naira to Dollar in 1980, 1990, 2000, 2010, 2020/2021. All our governments have been abysmal, and what you have today has it's root in the previous ones not to factor in the global recession and now Covid-19.

2 Likes

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Shikena(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
ceejay10:
well, you are a BMC so I don't expect you to admit this is by far the worse administration ever. Nigeria has never had it this bad. I know the monthly peanut you receive has blocked your IQ. Your eyes go soon clear.
I don't know the meaning of BMC or the village jujuman that gave you that revelation, let's discuss facts as I don't see any reason for going personal on this - present yours and I will present mine. Your position is politically naive, you have not done anything to disprove that.

1 Like

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Ayo8(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hmmn... in another news, Senator Stella Oduah just decamped from PDP to APC. The same APC Party that's responsible for our present failed state. Ayade also crossed few months back
... No patriotism amongst office holders anymore, they only care about themselves.

Our Military arm have also lost their steel balls...

1 Like

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Shikena(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ayo8:
Hmmn... in another news, Senator Stella Udua just decamped from PDP to APC. The same APC Party that's responsible for our failed system.
This is what most of you don't want to hear, APC Party is not responsible for our failed system - our people and our political class are!!! You start the failure process when you either don't vote or you collect 5k to vote. Most of your leaders are businessmen who have only done business with you and are there to reap the dividends of their investment.

3 Likes

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Masterkernel1: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shikena:

All the previous administrations are at the same level with the present one. Whatever you see today is the fruit of various maladministration from previous governments.
- Unemployment
- Security
- Infrastructure
- Economy
- Education
- Healthcare

Name it, it's all a continuation of a clear trend. All our previous governments are abysmal.

Look I don't want to argue blindly. That's the only reason why I asked you to choose any administration or regime with worse record, then we'll compare.

First, Obasanjo inherited the worst debt, yet he was awesome. Buhari is the only President to lead Nigeria into recession, not just once, but twice.

Tell me any area where he has performed.

1 Like

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Shikena(m): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Look I don't want to argue blindly. That's the only reason why I asked you to choose any administration or regime with worse record, then we'll compare.

First, Obasanjo inherited the worst debt, yet he was awesome. Buhari is the only President to lead Nigeria into recession, not just once, but twice.

Tell me any area where he has performed.
Then you are not ready for any conversation. You have just made a blind argument.
What is worst debt? How much, present an argument that is not 'blind'.
Nigeria had a recession that started in 2014, Buhari was not the president. So that's a false assertion.
Also, Nigeria was officially in recession from 1982-1984 and also in 1991.
Go and ask any elder that you know about Austerity Measures of Shehu Shagari towards the end of his tenure.

3 Likes

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by phenomental40(m): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Trumann:

Since you are mentally incompetent to decipher it, I'll have to spell it out to you clearly. His agenda is to ensure that your children don't get consumed by the current madness.
Mr mentally incompetent is he achieving it
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Ekpeitut: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Seriously Buhari is the real definition of an evil genius not the infamous IBB. How this man was able to project and sell a totally false image of himself to gullible Nigerians will be subject of research and in-depth studies in the coming future.

For those supporting and encouraging the president despite his glaring failure, nepotism and his ethno- religious agenda you are definitely not patriotic

Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.
Theodore Roosevelt (26th U.S president)
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by freemi(m): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
viyon02:
You haven't seen anything yet, people like us will come on air and discuss how evil Tinubu and Buhari were, some God forsaken devil's ministers will still come up here and still support Buhari and Tinubu administration.…..... Even if Buhari or Tinubu is your dad are you not being embarrassed international by the present administration profile? Or can't you read lies on the face of your sycophants even when they praise and support you at your presents? Even international bodies criticism is enough to conderm this adminstration. But I believe Buhari and Tinubu will never have peace of mind and their generation will never be an exception, because no peace for evil man.
lols
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Slizzords: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
onuman:
Osibanjo, like all Nigeria’s VP, is a mere decoration of the presidency. He has little or no powers, should not take much of the blames of Buhari’s incompetence.

Buhari is a despot working for his Fulani from all over Africa to occupy all of Nigeria, and unleash their Taliban-like Islam upon Nigeria.
Osinbajo is very satisfied with the present situation of things, a wise person will resign honourably

3 Likes

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by mamaafrik(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
savcy:
were Atiku hands tie while stopping the OBJ's 3rd term agend?
Eye fa ohun ti ko yi.
Today Obj is done racing but atiku is still on.
I may not like Atiku but posterity never forget that his move
We are all in this together,let everyone starts talking like apc was then during Jonathan tenure,he will get tired of the multifaceted opposition.
The foolish Southerners who got to power but could not de-fulanize and denothernize the key military paramilitary and federal agencies is whom i will blame,Obj and Jonathan had the opportunity but they were goons.
NDA and Airforce training headquarters should not have been situated in a region like iBB tactically moved capital to Abuja from Lagos. Had that been done air reinforcement commanded by Southerner men would have been there in less than one hour to douse the shameful act.

1 Like

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by asobo1: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
phenomental40:
Mr macaroni what's ur agenda
He wants to overthrow the inept in Aso rock? Yimu
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by asobo1: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
phenomental40:
Mr macaroni what's ur agenda
He wants to overthrow the inept in Aso rock. Yimu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tight Security As Rita Dominic Holds Traditional Marriage Today / Regina Daniels Slays In Her Husband’s Private Jet / Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.