Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures (45611 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by czarr(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Big yansh done push this guy go marry Shrek sister...This lady go Sabi knack, but fine she no fine.

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by Tannhauser(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2021

The body language and facial expressions say it all. That there is a loveless marriage. A f.o.o.lish union contracted by two airheads for their gullible fans.

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by staremikk: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Eyaaaaaah see as the guy face come be like small picking wey dey leak salt this Anita cry wan use pkekus take finish this guy god is watching

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by RPG2020(m): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
She doesn't look happy

This i have seen

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by TWLifestyle: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:
Old and dirty looking Anita
once you men see women to abuse you lose the small home training your parents managed to give you - Be running your mouth like a bytch.

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by PlayMaker14: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

Ate u marrying face or character
So because of Character, make I go marry IgbudĂş Monkey put for house?

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by gozie85(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
Xscape047:
Dou know ...?

The blue angel sea slug looks like an alien.

The Voynich Manuscript is mysterious book written in an untranslatable language

The manuscript has been decoded.

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by Lawalemi(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
E no easy o. Once man marry, he must to dey look that woman face alone.

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by ogbu80(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Redpillar:
Men are wonderful creatures.

Ordinary to carry filled 12.5kg gas cylinder and you’ll see better panting. But when it is a thick woman, na to jack her and be saying “you are not heavy sef”.

Once the third leg is activated, forget it…

I love how she adores her husband.
the third leg gives extra strength when activated

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by Vivian16: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
living in bondage sorry man

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by sirchrislatestn(m): 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
Omo dat girl dey enjoy big cucumber
Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by SocialJustice: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
WibusJaga:
I don't envy this guyman at all.
I do. tongue Imagine jerking a girl that thick from behind. Heaven.
Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by quisera(m): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
The guy dey lean o
Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
Redpillar:
Men are wonderful creatures.

Ordinary to carry filled 12.5kg gas cylinder and you’ll see better panting. But when it is a thick woman, na to jack her and be saying “you are not heavy sef”.

Once the third leg is activated, forget it…

I love how she adores her husband.
Lol A relative of mine was asked to carry a baby long time ago, he replied that he doesn’t knows how to carry new born babies, then the woman replied “ but you can carry adult “ lol

Men ehnnn....
Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by Nuelito: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Seen
Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
grin This girl don suck this guy man blood finish.

He go don tire to dey service this heavyweight

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by moneyissweet(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Marriage wey go crash before Christmas

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by Elzakzaky: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:

By the way, my attention has been drawn to the fact that most internet fraudsters now use this MC Bitcoin work as a cover-up for their online fraudulent activities.
Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by chaloskyx: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lol she looks miserable

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by BluntCrazeMan: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
She never wan carry Belle??
Or abi na her big fat thick thighs and butts no wan gree the germ-cells to swim fast enough?

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by deemayor2(m): 12:19am On Aug 27, 2021
But To Be Honest, Nothing Romatic for here. No be Bad Belle ooo grin grin before una go come after me[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 4:11am On Aug 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lol. You talk like me when I was still growing. I so much love beautiful gals with hips. Now I'm grown I started having venustraphobia. I can't just share my woman with plenty men. Most beautiful women do have plenty body count.

I think Life Is a choice, so do wat ever that suits u. Buh I fink there should be a balance in everything. To me outward appearance is nothing. If someone like Mr ibu, oshomole n kante can be recognized in de world , then I fink inner ability counts more especially in de western world.
Women wear make up to have confidence. Most of Dem can't stand de public with dere real face , bcus de like portraying perfection that we'll bring in attention on dem
Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by buchilino(m): 5:30am On Aug 27, 2021
WibusJaga:
I don't envy this guyman at all.

HE DOESN'T LOOK HAPPY

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by smartasuen(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2021
I can barely recognize her as she is makeupless, all I see is a multi hipped female human being with one bony male figure.

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2021
This guy is living off the woman.

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Chemical cream must compromise your face, n a 9ja lady can't do with it.

I don tell my female friends, say wen we reach 60 years old. If I begin de laf Dem make Dem no vex. Especially for meetings. Dem say make no dey ? Until dat time reach, na so I tell Dem.
Na so I go my guy house in de morning, na so I see de mama face I wan vomit, him mama one side don condemn. Dats him sisters way dark no gree rub cream.

Most gals way de rub rub never get experience around Dem dats y
Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by PlayMaker14: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2021
vickydevoka:

Lol. You talk like me when I was still growing. I so much love beautiful gals with hips. Now I'm grown I started having venustraphobia. I can't just share my woman with plenty men. Most beautiful women do have plenty body count.

I think Life Is a choice, so do wat ever that suits u. Buh I fink there should be a balance in everything. To me outward appearance is nothing. If someone like Mr ibu, oshomole n kante can be recognized in de world , then I fink inner ability counts more especially in de western world.
Women wear make up to have confidence. Most of Dem can't stand de public with dere real face , bcus de like portraying perfection that we'll bring in attention on dem
Please, if you're not up to 60, kindly shut up....

Thank you and God bless you.

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by koyyess: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:
Old and dirty looking Anita

You wouldn't have typed this if she was a white woman even at 60.

Shameless @pe.

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by KennethEnyi(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2021
The msn looks like an ughly version of snoop doggy dog

Re: Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures by KennethEnyi(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Ugly unhappy couple that absolutely no one aspires to be with dirty body black lips and ugliness up and down the for write GRAPHIC PHOTOS For front sef ����

Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) / "Big Booty Range" - Burna Boy Gifts Himself A Range Rover (PHOTO) / Princess Shyngle Pictured With Her Parents