Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman (33876 Views)

Senate Confirms Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor / PDP Crisis: Yemi Akinwonmi Takes Over, Suspends NWC Meeting Indefinitely / PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by ThatFairGuy1: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
The real slave just slaving for NOTHING since these years. Second class citizens

4 Likes

Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by kestolove95(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Wike the wicked
Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by asobo1: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Monogamy:
Even before convection..

Funny Pdp. Congrats to Akinwonmi
Yes even before convention. Insane kid
Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by ogemore(f): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Where is Uche
Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by billante(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
samunaka:

This PDP self na wao, so what was all the brouhaha about the acting chairman of the APC Mala Buni being illegal and not fit to conduct Congresses, why taking Buni to court when you also intended replacing your elected chairman with an acting chairman

You clearly don't understand the matter involved here

1 Like

Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by martooski(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
samunaka:

This PDP self na wao, so what was all the brouhaha about the acting chairman of the APC Mala Buni being illegal and not fit to conduct Congresses, why taking Buni to court when you also intended replacing your elected chairman with an acting chairman

You sef Na wa o.
Now the difference is Mala Buni is a serving governor. That's the reason for the court judgement

1 Like

Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by Awise09(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
They better renew their mind before 2023 and get a young and intelligent candidate that is worthy of ruling naija.
Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by jubrilELsudan: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
IF THEY LIKE LET THEM APPOINT THEIR WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS KUKUNASE. THEY STILL WILL NEVER WIN THE ELECTION OF 2023.
Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by Breastfeed: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Okay
Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by donpapa(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
samunaka:

You don’t belong here in Politics section sir�
You should have just Waka pass tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by techWriter1: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
So pdp presidential airfare is get to south?
Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by DollarBuddy: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Who is Yemi Akinwonmi again??

Hope is not warram thinking??

Political calculation to shut the Yorubas out of the PDP ticket and hand same to the Hausa Fulanis grin grin angry
Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by DSC7: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
superior494:
Congratulations to him!

First to comment after 8years on NL...I knew I'll make it one day.
I'm just happy anyway, I dedicate it to God almighty for keeping me all these years, and to my girlfriend (Nkem) for standing by me all these while.
��

My friend go and marry....

1 Like

Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by FreeStuffsNG: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/26/pdp-confirms-akinwonmi-as-national-chairman/
From APC to PDP, the Governors are playing games with our hard won democracy. The judiciary is being used to do its dirty job . Those Judges actively participating in these shenanigans must be reported to the NJC

2 Likes

Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by Explicit02: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
If this PDP people give atiku abi any Fulani man presidential ticket pere I will rather vote a Tinubu from south in APC than any Messiah from Fulani land

Unless we should come up with a new party and unite to vote our desired youth ...

Or

Change our constitution and embrace restructuring

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by OmoManU: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Osinbajo/Zulum vs Atiku/Obi

1 Like

Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by superior494(m): 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
DSC7:

My friend go and marry....

My marriage is next year Sir, I'll still post to invite all N'landers
Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by zoomzoom(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=samunaka post=105205981]

This PDP self na wao, so what was all the brouhaha about the acting chairman of the APC Mala Buni being illegal and not fit to conduct Congresses, why taking Buni to court when you also intended replacing your elected chairman with an acting chairman]

Did you bother to find out the grounds that makes BUNI ineligible or are you a Russian BOT?.
Na KWESHION ohh!!!.
Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
superior494:
Congratulations to him!

First to comment after 8years on NL...I knew I'll make it one day.
I'm just happy anyway, I dedicate it to God almighty for keeping me all these years, and to my girlfriend (Nkem) for standing by me all these while.
��

Wait oo, is there any benefit for anyone who comment first on NL? I often see folks celebrate it and I don't know wassup
Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by Oracleforce: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
wike is a force to be reckoned with in PDP ....he intended to remove Seconudus and he finally did it....

1 Like

Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by Streetgent: 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Xscape047:
Dou Know....?

There are more French restaurants in New York City than in Paris.

[b]There are more stars in space than there are grains of sand on every beach in the world.
big lie

Selfies now cause more deaths than shark attacks

Humans cannot walk in a straight line without a visual point. When blindfolded, we will gradually walk in a circle.. an even bigger lie

[/b]
Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by Minjim: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
I thought they said this man is incapacitated and that the National deputy chairman (North) is going to be Acting chairman.

We were arguing this on Tuesday and I said I won't believe it until after two days.

And now we have this
Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by tamdun: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
samunaka:

The problem with buni is, as a governor, he has no right to be apc chairman, that's two office at the same time and its against the law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by sammirano: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
But pdp is ipob dominated party na
Re: PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman by Freebills12: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
tamdun:
So pdp presidential ticket is going to north?

They could not even fight for ticket in pdp where they laboured for more than 2 decades but are threatening apc to give them ticket...

Make enquiry before displaying your ignorance to the public, south is PDP chairman and south will replace him since his tenure has not expired. National Deputy South is the person to replace him... Always make enquiry in order to be informed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Shares Meal With Ex-Classmate Mammawa, During Visit To His Home (Pics) / Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo / Cows At Micheal Okpara Square In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.