Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago (3395 Views)

JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago / Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor / The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago by ospreywin(m): 7:01am On Aug 27, 2021
oteneaaron:

Ever heard of Carbon Dating?

So what will you say when you are shown skeletons of Giants who have lived on Earth many many years ago?

What we think we know about our history as humans on this planet is completely wrong.

So, those giants are up to 43 million years? I'm not denying the fact that there are creatures of God that lived the earth before us but calculating or approximating the years is what I call a blatant lie. How is it possible 43 million years? There are 4 legged whales, I can believe that but 43 million years?
Re: Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago by ospreywin(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2021
Judybash93:

You know, sometimes, i get surprised when i see responses like this but you see the conditions of the areas where the fossils are discovered determined weather the remains will entirely decompose or not. So, the fact that you don't believe doesn't mean it can't happen.
I'm not disputing what you believe about fossils not decomposing, but that 43 million years is not logical. Our most reliable source of history is our religious books giving us some revelation about those who lived the earth before us, if we calculated it approximately from the time of Noah, I don't think it's upto 10million years. Don't let us speculate about what is possible or not, 43 million years is a big lie.
Re: Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago by ospreywin(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2021
These same people wey dey give us fabble about dinosaurs are the one you're believing?
Re: Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago by oteneaaron(m): 7:15am On Aug 27, 2021
ospreywin:

So, those giants are up to 43 million years? I'm not denying the fact that there are creatures of God that lived the earth before us but calculating or approximating the years is what I call a blatant lie. How is it possible 43 million years? There are 4 legged whales, I can believe that but 43 million years?

Truth is stranger than Fiction, but it is because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth is not.

- Mark Twain
Re: Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago by Uptownerd: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2021
ospreywin:

I'm not disputing what you believe about fossils not decomposing, but that 43 million years is not logical. Our most reliable source of history is our religious books giving us some revelation about those who lived the earth before us, if we calculated it approximately from the time of Noah, I don't think it's upto 10million years. Don't let us speculate about what is possible or not, 43 million years is a big lie.
Your most reliable source of history is "Your Religious Text?"

You will probably be ignorant for a very long time in the main time.
Re: Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago by BigDawsNet: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Evolution ni
Evaluation ko grin

Are you from the east?

You guys usually wrongly make use of dis particular slang...

The correct one should be

Evaluation- ko
Evaluation- ni

That's the right way to use it...
Re: Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago by Nuelito: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2021
Smh
Re: Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago by ospreywin(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2021
Uptownerd:

Your most reliable source of history is "Your Religious Text?"

You will probably be ignorant for a very long time in the main time.
No vex, which is your reliable source of history please. I'm curious and hope to learn more
Re: Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2021
grin grin grin scientists would just be giving us "fresh cold zobo" anytime they want to trend, brainwashed evolution freaks go still dey believe dem.
many theories they made humans believed in the past was later confirmed to be fuss...
43 millions years grin
how old is the whole planet sef grin
how come nothing is evolving again
Told us human originated from apes but we still dey see apes grin grin grin
Re: Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago by ospreywin(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2021
AfricanGiant91:
grin grin grin scientists would just be giving us "fresh cold zobo" anytime they want to trend, brainwashed evolution freaks go still dey believe dem.
many theories they made humans believed in the past was later confirmed to be fuss...
43 millions years grin
how old is the whole planet sef grin
how come nothing is evolving again
Told us human originated from apes but we still dey see apes grin grin grin

Lmaoo.... Those freaks are the funniest thing to me, they just accept anything they give to them without scrutiny. Person wey never see one century finish go dey tell us about thousands of centuries past. No be juju be that
Re: Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago by Alusiizizi(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2021
Kraytur:
How can humans who lived barely 4000 years tell you what happened 43 million years ago

Lie Mohammed’s foster children span all over the flat earth

angry angry

How can you tell that it rained when you see wet soil everywhere? How can you tell that water was boiled when you stick thumb in it only to get burned? Simpleton.
Re: Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago by LikeAking: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Truth!

Evolution is the real truth behind our existence.

Their was a world before this world.
Re: Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago by Uptownerd: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
ospreywin:

No vex, which is your reliable source of history please. I'm curious and hope to learn more
Try visiting a Library for a start.
Re: Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago by GardenOfGod(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Are you from the east?

You guys usually wrongly make use of dis particular slang...

The correct one should be

Evaluation- ko
Evaluation- ni

That's the right way to use it...
Vise versa
Re: Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago by Judybash93(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
ospreywin:

You just opened a very twisted box. Is there any evidence, any strand of evidence that actually proves that their was a global flood at a particular point in time and not just so long ago oOo, we're talking about a few thousand years ago o
Re: Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Uptownerd:

Your ancestors 200yrs ago would also disagree with you if you told them you could talk to someone in another place with a device called phone. They would think you are crazy...
Your comparison no enter at all.
Re: Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago by ospreywin(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Uptownerd:

Try visiting a Library for a start.
Damn.... Library? Rotfl
Re: Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago by Uptownerd: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
ospreywin:

Damn.... Library? Rotfl
Well, you can continue with your bible stories. Your choice!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Names Of Universities With Distant Learning Centres In Lagos / See What This Boy Did To His Class Teacher / Uniforms That Cannot Be Outdated In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.