Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) (81045 Views)

US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Norwichsailor(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Talibanians said make una dey go house, say make una comot for airport. Dem say dem no wan force una but una dey do coconut head, una no dey hear word?? Una be Nigerians?

You're slow
August 31 is deadline
Whats today's date that you're throwing bombs anyhow. Clown
And the US and its allies has announced no extension of deadline, you and your terrorist brother's still went ahead to bomb innocent people and troops.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Norwichsailor(m): 7:01am On Aug 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
They're not doing in accordance to Islam.

Committing suicide in Islam is a sin, whoever commit suicide will have hell fire as his abode.

HOW THEN WOULD YOU ATTRIBUTE THIS TO ISLAM?
All because they're Muslim? You can't, we have Christians who also transgress and they're Never doing In accordance to what Christianity is about
They do it in the name of Islam
Show me niggas who went around after the great crusades killing people in the name of Jesus in the last 100years.

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Norwichsailor(m): 7:05am On Aug 27, 2021
JovialJune:

Lol very funny, so Taliban says it was carried out by ISIS-K, the same group living and operating freely in Afghan soil, and you believe the Taliban knows nothing about it? Lol.
They think everyone is as gullible as the unfortunate people thar believe in 72 virgins and blow themselves up

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Norwichsailor(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Farewell, our Medical Doctors...
By Haruspice
Take the next flight to Saudi Arabia,
A full-fledged Islamic country,
With strict sharia law,
It doesn't matter if you are a Christian,
Just go there,
Make your money, return home,
We are here to fix the system.
Ironic tonic here,
You fear Buhari's Islamization here,
But line up in queue,
To be forced into Saudi's Islamic law,
Where your name will be temporarily changed
From Chikwendi to Maskoor,
Your suit will turn to jalabia
And your hair covered in turban shawl,
Yes, for you must do like the Saudis,
Just like the Romans while in Rome.
Your wives will be forced to dress in full apparel,
Unlike in Nigeria, where they can be dressed in topless attire,
Your wives won't drive cars,
They will only be driven.
Life in this Sharialized country is very comfortable,
You will be paid in Riyal,
Everything available,
Paradise on earth,
Unlike Buhari's Nigeria.
You are going to make big money,
Treating not the Saudis but pilgrims,
Who converge there annually,
You fear Islamization yet travel far to treat same Muslims,
Isn't God wonderful?
Indeed he is the God of humans- both Muslims and Christians!
When you make the money,
Remember to return home
And train the student doctors behind,
After all, others trained you for the Saudis,
The system paid for your medical school.
Again, isn't time, Govt stop funding medical schools,
After all, they leave for Saudis after receiving medical lessons
In Buhari's Islamized Nigeria.
Farewell, our medical doctors,
Enroute Saudi Arabia, for Arabia dough,
Say, Salam to the Saudis, another Islamic country!
Salamlly musing
Sharrap abeg

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by zombieHUNTER: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2021
joyandfaith:

War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.
Winston Churchill
.see my signature

No need seeing your signature
War is no game
War is no child's play
World war 3 will mark the end of the world as you know it.. technology has advanced to extreme heights

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by authority2006(m): 7:24am On Aug 27, 2021
Hanibbal:

Those countries sponsor and finance terrorism.

Are they in pain too?
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2021
Go and read about Christian crusaders and come back to delete this nonsense
Norwichsailor:

They do it in the name of Islam
Show me niggas who went around after the great crusades killing people in the name of Jesus in the last 100years.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Jdbrasco2: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2021
All the MF that supported sleepy joe biden should hide their face in shame and apologise. Biden is a disaster
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Niggap: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2021
Religion is definitely man's worst creation, there is no rationale behind these killings God forbide if there is one.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2021
Norwichsailor:

You're slow
August 31 is deadline
Whats today's date that you're throwing bombs anyhow. Clown
And the US and its allies has announced no extension of deadline, you and your terrorist brother's still went ahead to bomb innocent people and troops.
grin grin how many times will I tell you guys that na brother Jesus a dey follow roll??

Wetin I write there na sarcasm
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2021
Jostoman:
terrorist sympathizer
Bros,na me and Jesus dey, infact last week Sunday,I go to church
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by greatness77: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Jerryherd:

Cowards Afghanistan men

what have u done to herdsmen?
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Jerryherd: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2021
greatness77:
what have u done to herdsmen?

Why don't you ask them.. especially as regard Sunday Igboho, OPC and Amotekun
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Abdulrahman114(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Slizzords:
Fvck your allah grin grin. He can't do sh!t. There is only one true God and his name is YAHWEH
Shebi d pesin wey sow bad seed don leave am nah u wan come reap am ahbi?
Don't worry you will reap it abundantly!!
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Norwichsailor(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Go and read about Christian crusaders and come back to delete this nonsense
I just wrote about the crusades if you were educated enough to read what I wrote, other religions dropped this art of spreading religion through war. But a certain religion that sights moon is still doing it today. Clown
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Norwichsailor(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin how many times will I tell you guys that na brother Jesus a dey follow roll??

Wetin I write there na sarcasm
I for fear o
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by OLULAW: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2021
ISLAM IS IN DEED A RELIGION OF PEACE PEES. BUNCH OF SATANIST HEADSLAMMERS.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Jostoman: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Bros,na me and Jesus dey, infact last week Sunday,I go to church
grin
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Calicoe: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Wait o, did they fence the entire Afghanistan? If they can't leave via the airport, can't they make it to the borders and go by foot? It's hard but at least there is a chance they might make it out of Afghanistan alive
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by greatness77: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jerryherd:

Why don't you ask them.. especially as regard Sunday Igboho, OPC and Amotekun
u are even confused, u don't in anyway understand my comment
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Captain92: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Islam, cut una self some slack, they swear for you people..
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by earthsync(f): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
See what this useless Biden has caused.
I will boldly repeat it again Joe Biden is very weak compared to Trump

Imagine Trump did what Biden did. CNN no for allow the man breathe
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by respect80(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Aremson14, remember me?
Do you realize I hadn't come across this news before I made reference to Afghanistan in my last mention to you?

I hope you can now see for yourself that it's not about anyone hating Islam, it is about what Islam has portrayed itself to be.
Terrorism has become an emblem of Islam.
If I said what I said in my previous mention in form of a prophecy then anyone who saw it would have regarded me as a true prophet because this bombing might have happened few hours after my mention to you regarding the situation in Afghanistan or even before I made that reference but I can assure you that I never came across the news about this bombing and guess what...
It wasn't a group of Christians who bombed this people, it wasn't the Americans, it wasn't an enemy from a foreign country.
It's about one set of Muslims bombing another set of Muslims simply because they think they are not Muslim enough.
This is exactly what the few sensible Nigerians left are trying to prevent so forget religious hate!
Even if there is just one Muslim left in the world, just see the photo below because that's what will happen.

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Aremson14(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
respect80:
Aremson14, remember me?
Do you realize I hadn't come across this news before I made reference to Afghanistan in my last mention to you?

I hope you can now see for yourself that it's not about anyone hating Islam, it is about what Islam has portrayed itself to be.
Terrorism has become an emblem of Islam.
If I said what I said in my previous mention in form of a prophecy then anyone who saw it would have regarded me as a true prophet because this bombing might have happened few hours after my mention to you regarding the situation in Afghanistan or even before I made that reference but I can assure you that I never came across the news about this bombing and guess what...
It wasn't a group of Christians who bombed this people, it wasn't the Americans, it wasn't an enemy from a foreign country.
It's about one set of Muslims bombing another set of Muslims simply because they think they are not Muslim enough.
This is exactly what the few sensible Nigerians left are trying to prevent so forget religious hate!
Even if there is just one Muslim left in the world, just see the photo below because that's what will happen.
So because a crime is comitted by a Muslim or a few Muslims it means what ? During the 60s days of kkk hitler and others was killing and war emblem of christianity?
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by respect80(m): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Aremson14:

So because a crime is comitted by a Muslim or a few Muslims it means what ? During the 60s days of kkk hitler and others was killing and war emblem of christianity?

This your response stinks of hypocrisy and whataboutism!
The fact that you clearly ignored my first mention only to respond to the last one goes a long way to show that your mind is fixed at the religious aspect of this whole situation rather than the subject matter which is innocent lives being lost to Islamic terror groups in different parts of the world.

With all due respect sir, go back and read about Hitler again and stop making yourself look like a semi illiterate because the last time I checked Hitler was pursuing a racial course and not a Christian course. Also, be specific while making your point cos I don't know what you mean by others.

Try to be more rational in your thinking cos it's ridiculous to see that you are trying to defend or shall I say justify the killing of innocent people by Muslim terrorists groups.

If things continue this way and at this pace, it would be difficult to say that the word Islam would not be deemed synonymous to terrorism in five years time.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Aremson14(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
respect80:

This your response stinks of hypocrisy and whataboutism!
The fact that you clearly ignored my first mention only to respond to the last one goes a long way to show that your mind is fixed at the religious aspect of this whole situation rather than the subject matter which is innocent lives being lost to Islamic terror groups in different parts of the world.

With all due respect sir, go back and read about Hitler again and stop making yourself look like a semi illiterate because the last time I checked Hitler was pursuing a racial course and not a Christian course. Also, be specific while making your point cos I don't know what you mean by others.

Try to be more rational in your thinking cos it's ridiculous to see that you are trying to defend or shall I say justify the killing of innocent people by Muslim terrorists groups.

If things continue this way and at this pace, it would be difficult to say that the word Islam would not be deemed synonymous to terrorism in five years time.
The only hypocrite is u. Regardless, BECAUSE SOMEONE SAYS HE IS DOING SOMETHING BECAUSE OF SOMETHING DOES NOT JUSTIFY ANYTHING. IT DOESNT JUSTIFY THE RELIGION IS A PROBLEM OR BILLIONS OF OTHER FOLLOWERS. THE CHRISTIANS FOUGHT AND KILLED EACH OTHER DURING THE CATHOLIC VS protestant war that lasted years does not mean that christianity preaches war and violence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad / US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing / Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.