Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) (81033 Views)

US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Scenes of Abuja, Kano, Plateau, Sokoto and Kaduna airports where Christians, indigenous and non-indigenous, try to flee Northern Nigeria when it becomes West Africa's Afghanistan.

A decade or two. I'm here to remind you people.

2 Likes

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Hanibbal(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
you better advice those medical doctors not to go to Saudi.

That's their problem if they are ok with saudi sharia they should go. I would rather choose to be a doctor in UK or Canada than go to Saudi.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by anyaekekehinde(m): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
TEYA:

Do you people know that the withdrawal was negotiated by Trump with the Taliban and that US troops, based on the agreement should be have been out of Afghanistan by May 1?
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/politics/2021/03/17/us-troop-withdrawal-afghanistan-trumps-deadline-weighs-biden/4667248001/ Biden is following up a plan initiated by Trump. Do you people read at all? International politics is not for your type, just continue with your APC PDP politics you hear? Just because you like stupid, dumb Trump does not mean you should call Biden's name anytime your crisis kicks in. The war is expensive, who will contine to fund it? You, or your Buhari? You guys should be sensible for once!
This is one of the few instances that both Trump and Biden agree on something but you guys are still wailing.

Did The agreement or pact Trump entered with Taliban include " total Military withdrawal and closure of all Airbase " before "civilian evacuation"?

You guys keep mentioning Trump agreement, my question is, if Trump makes a stupid agreement that would endanger the lives of American, why the hell did Biden proceed with such dumb agreement?
Or don't you guys reflect on your thoughts before putting them out?
Or are you trying to tell me that Biden has not reversed any of Trump's agreement or plan since he became president ?

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Tecord1(m): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
See what this useless Biden has caused.
I will boldly repeat it again Joe Biden is very weak compared to Trump
firstly, who signed the agreement to withdraw US troops from Afghanistan. And what was the supposed date of withdrawal. When you answer me, then we can start talking. It is important you get your facts correct before coming to the public to spew trash or display your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by sulasa07(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
RPirez:
These so called Terrorists are indeed COWARDS! Why can't they engage the U.S military in a real fight? So, they had to wait for their masters to leave before pouncing on innocent, harmless preys.

Bloody COWARDS!!! Just like their colleagues in Nigeria... angry
Why would you engage ur allies?
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Ilovezzor: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Abeg na only one airport the whole country get? Let s/one clear my confusion cos I don't seem to understand the Kabul airport news all the time.

Read more often when you don't understand instead of displaying ignorance
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by sulasa07(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Should the USA, UK, Germany invade Nigeria in the Name of keeping the peace?
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Positivepoint(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hanibbal:
Islam has caused the world much pain. cry How do I convince my children that Islam is a peaceful religion.

May GOD save us from allah and his boys. undecided

Just like u did when 2million Jews where killed by christains during the Holocaust. WW2

Just like the native Indians across the world killed by christains and forcefully converted and land taken over.

Just like millions of black slaves killed and sold and forceful conversion of ur ancestors to Christianity by Christianity by colonizers.

Just like the millions of Muslims killed in Iraq etc for crimes they didn't commit based on false evidence of Weapon of mass destruction.

Just like the Bosnian Muslims killed by the Serb Christians in Europe in Yugoslavia.

Just like the anti balak christain malitias killing Muslims in central African republic.

And alot more....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

Biden is airlifting them without checks.

Welcome to America.

Haphazard, full of lies, and poorly thought out.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Litmus: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

Are the Afghan babies? Bidden was right to pull US out. The world needs to leave Afghanistan to stew in its own juices for a few decades, they’ll eventually strive to create a tolerable society for all sides. America should deal with terror repercussions, which escape Intelligence, as it occurs.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by ibtommy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
RPirez:
These so called Terrorists are indeed COWARDS! Why can't they engage the U.S military in a real fight? So, they had to wait for their masters to leave before pouncing on innocent, harmless preys.

Bloody COWARDS!!! Just like their colleagues in Nigeria... angry

You mean the Fula-Fula people and their oga with zero tolerance for truth-spewing journalists??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Litmus: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
America should ignore goading that arise from the current debacle, cut and run without prejudice since right now America is haemorrhaging money intervening in these primitive Islamic places, propping up N.A.T.O and maintaining outdated post Second World War international order and relations. The financial burned is capable of breaking America, especially with the economic rise of China that America needs to counter industrially. They're haemorrhaging money better spent tackling US dept, and transitioning US industrial military complex to one based on new technology such as in the Green Energy sector, Robotics, AI, Genetics, Astrophysics etc and inevitable space exploration. I won’t doubt that America would be twice as advanced as now, had she invested most of that spent on European Allies, West friendly World Order and the questionable interests that powerful lobbies have in the Middle East, dodgy research and destabilising certain African nations.
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by sulasa07(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
techstack:
Work resumed. the official work
And business as usual for Arms manufacturers and sellers from US, UK, Turkey, China, Russia, Germany and France
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by fortune1968: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
masterP042:
The taliban has taken over. The US and other foreign forces have been given a deadline. Why the suicide bombs? I don't know the politics involved, but can someone put me through.
tell Buhari .He go put you through .
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Tecord1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Blame the brainwashed idiots among the worshippers not the religion. None of what they are doing is in the Quran.
you mean to tell me the sharia law they want to install which was one of the main reason for which they were at war with the democratic government is not islamic? Is this not what so called ISIS wants? Keep deceiving your self.

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Vado(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
What do you understand about shariah law? Your Ignorance is exposed.

Where we have shariah law in full practice is Saudi Arabia, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ANYTHING AS SUCH?

I'm reemphasizing it again that you should Stop attributing those madness to Islam.

Just because those places you mentioned are not exhibiting similar level of barbarism doesn’t not mean it’s not within their culture. People still get beheaded, kidnapped, amputated, flogged publicly in Saudi. They are still intolerant. Christians still suffer persecution in many forms but since Saudi by its economic importance is relevant, the west turned a blind eye to their human rights violations. These nations fund terrorism by proxies but will refuse to take in people from said countries. They are no different. Also, they are opening up to modernization because they don’t want to remain stagnant while the world moves. Funny enough, Christian expatriates mostly built their country for them as they lacked the expertise.

2 Likes

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Obascoetubi: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
RPirez:

Nah dude, those are weapons for Afghan fighters NOT, U.S
for U.S go watch the video
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Ibkhaleel: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
kindlyheart:
@Ibkhaleel

see the evil Christians are committing. God will surely judge them.

rip to the dead
Farewell, our Medical Doctors...
By Haruspice
Take the next flight to Saudi Arabia,
A full-fledged Islamic country,
With strict sharia law,
It doesn't matter if you are a Christian,
Just go there,
Make your money, return home,
We are here to fix the system.
Ironic tonic here,
You fear Buhari's Islamization here,
But line up in queue,
To be forced into Saudi's Islamic law,
Where your name will be temporarily changed
From Chikwendi to Maskoor,
Your suit will turn to jalabia
And your hair covered in turban shawl,
Yes, for you must do like the Saudis,
Just like the Romans while in Rome.
Your wives will be forced to dress in full apparel,
Unlike in Nigeria, where they can be dressed in topless attire,
Your wives won't drive cars,
They will only be driven.
Life in this Sharialized country is very comfortable,
You will be paid in Riyal,
Everything available,
Paradise on earth,
Unlike Buhari's Nigeria.
You are going to make big money,
Treating not the Saudis but pilgrims,
Who converge there annually,
You fear Islamization yet travel far to treat same Muslims,
Isn't God wonderful?
Indeed he is the God of humans- both Muslims and Christians!
When you make the money,
Remember to return home
And train the student doctors behind,
After all, others trained you for the Saudis,
The system paid for your medical school.
Again, isn't time, Govt stop funding medical schools,
After all, they leave for Saudis after receiving medical lessons
In Buhari's Islamized Nigeria.
Farewell, our medical doctors,
Enroute Saudi Arabia, for Arabia dough,
Say, Salam to the Saudis, another Islamic country!
Salamlly musing
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Kennitrust(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
Pyhonist:

You have erred with you comment take it back for The Holy Quran is greatest gift to humanity.

Don’t say what you don’t know…there come a day when you’ll all know the truth that you have erred with your statement about the Quran.
there are several religions in the world but only Islam with Quran as their source doctrine is the only destructive religion in the world.

Does that symbolize the peace you preach?

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Alaganature09(m): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
If Dem like make dem kill theirself finish for their country e no change the fact say buhari don fail us for this country....
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by libertrust: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lovenorth:

Ask Americans if its their own version of God that ask them to be terrorising someone's country, which God permit Plateau Christians to be terrorising innocent Muslim travelers? did the Jesus that you claim as your God order you to be terrorising Nigerians Muslim you ipob?
Others dey talk serious issue mumu sef follow dey talk odd. Did you hear them say praise God in the cause of the attack like your Muslim fellows who will still be shouting allahu whatever while killing fellow human beings like them.

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it undecided

The bloodthirsty, head slamming baaaastarrrds have gone mad again!

Biden really miscalculated!
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
Islamists, and Nigerians are thinking that Boko Haram is a joke. These people are already here with us, the military is infiltrated and compromised against the country, look at how they swiftly arrested the suspected killers of Fulani's religion travelers but nothing has been done since the killing witnessed at plateau, Jos.

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by eastOFwest(m): 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Abeg na only one airport the whole country get? Let s/one clear my confusion cos I don't seem to understand the Kabul airport news all the time.

E reach to ask o, when for Nigeria even Ebonyi and Bayelsa don mold airport finish.

2 Likes

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
joyandfaith:
I see UN forces invading afghanistan. Chaotic withdrawal of us and allies forces is responsible for this.

how is the "Chaotic withdrawal of US and allies forces is responsible for this"?

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Johnayoola(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Tecord1:
firstly, who signed the agreement to withdraw US troops from Afghanistan. And what was the supposed date of withdrawal. When you answer me, then we can start talking. It is important you get your facts correct before coming to the public to spew trash or display your ignorance.
Oga you are the one spewing thrash, to your question Trump did and there's no way on earth American troops will remain there forever they will leave at some point, What your brain refuse to process is why on earth will Badin redrew troops before civilians, Hope you are aware that even Americans were left behind, Maybe your tiny brain is still not processing let put it this way if there's problem in Ghana and we have Nigerian troops there do you expect president Buhari to redrew troops first or evacuate civilians first? if you still don't understand where Badin goof here i weak for you
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
libertrust:
Others dey talk serious issue mumu sef follow dey talk odd. Did you hear them say praise God in the cause of the attack like your Muslim fellows who will still be shouting allahu whatever while killing fellow human beings like them.
These are the people that converted you to Christianity
https://www.nairaland.com/6691128/unbiblical-pray-jesus-reno-omokri
People in Nigeria, particularly Southern Christians, they like to call Boko Haram, say Boko Haram are terrorists... Look, what Boko Haram is doing in Northern Nigeria, the Catholic church and the Anglican church did it all around the world.

In Latin America, they were forcefully Catholicised - by force, or Conquistadors kill you!

Latin Americans, they went to other people's land, they forcefully... They did not call it terrorism. They are calling Boko Haram terrorists because they're in control of the world, the White Anglo-Saxon Protestant... What they did was worse than what Boko Haram is doing. Go to Algeria, look at what the Anglican church did to the aboriginal... The natives...

In Canada, the one in Canada, they killed natives...

There was this controversy between Constantine and Arius of the Eastern church... They call it "the Arian heresy".. Now what happened then was that in Rome (later spread to the Roman world all over Europe) if you did not believe according to the dogma that came out of the Council of Nicaea, they were killing you. So they were killing all these people.

And then when they want to kill you, they're not just going to kill you. They will kill you say: "we are killing you in the name of God".

So there used to be a lot of people in present day Turkey who actually believed in the same doctrines that Christ taught and they did not deviate from it. They did not change... They did not accept trinity and all of that. But they were killed one by one, one by one.

But there are still about 20,000 of them in Turkey. 20,000 of them. They were killed. These were people who used to be all over the country. They were killed until now there's only 20,000 of them. If you go on YouTube, you'll see where I preached to them.

So these are people they hold true to the original faith of Christ; that Christ taught when he was on Earth. They don't believe in all these trinity, and praying to Yeshua (Jesus) and all of that.

But here's the thing, at that time, they had something called "the Holy Inquisition" and you can just research it... Don't take my word for it... Go and research it... Where for instance, they'll catch you and say:

"do you believe in the trinity?"

If you say NO, you'll be tied, they'll put a fire. You'll be burnt in that fire. Or they might put you on a stake. So that was how they wiped out away the pure Orthodox Christianity from Europe. They were killing people, they were doing a lot of things. It was a horrible thing.

So when I see people now come to say "Boko Haram are... What Boko Haram are doing, these people they did 10 times worse.

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Farid24224(m): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
yrex01:
the whole chaos, how is it relate to Islam pls enlighten me

I just don't know for them oooo, this is pure politics....So the Afghanistan government before are not Muslims abi.

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Vado(m): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Tecord1:

Governance is a continuum. Everyone agrees that USA needed to leave. Trump proposing that was in order, he commenced the withdrawal but elections sent him out. Now his successor only had one job of completing the task. How could he have done so horribly wrong. This is clumsy. If US couldn’t evacuate 100,000 people, their staff inclusive, even with a leverage of preparation, what happens in a real war situation if your adversary don’t give you that privilege. Bros this outing by Biden was a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Trump and UN is handling this issue with caution!! It's actually good!!

But Taliban won't eat their cake and have it
Re: Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ogaga87:
Still regretting the exit of Trump...

FVCK BIDEN NOW AND EVER

like he doesn't know the idiot(Taliban) he pushed to power.

Service men with future plans cut short because Puhari dey power
Shut the fvck up! Fvck you and racist Trump.....The same Trump that start the process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad / US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing / Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.