Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) (38253 Views)

What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s New Mansion In Turin, Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Kingcalls: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Yes, if Messi was truly valuable to them the would have break the bank the way they did for grealish, even when Messi was free they offered 150 million for kane instead and now they're paying for the real GOAT.
The funny thing about your dumb replies is you always end it with buhahaha cos you are a clown.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... damn grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by uzoma213(m): 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
punisha:

Tell ur ronaldo to join assnal or man u..make we see something. Mancity are the bulldogs of epl no be so? So we may also say he is looking for where it wojld be easy for him ba? Kids everywhere.
see this one, Ronaldos agent offered him to man utd first for your information.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

Messi fans are are pained cos they know juventus is not ready to win CL , again the pandemic hit Italy pretty bad , so they can't afford to buy quality... so they want Ronaldo to remain there.... him going to man city hurts them bad , cos only man city is genuine enough to beat psg and with them hoping than messi will win CL has been jeopardised by Ronaldo joining city and mbappe leaving PSG .... these guys know Ronaldo's capabilities, they turned fear and pain to bitterness

That’s a Major Point. They seem to be afraid than anything else. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by uzoma213(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:
Stupid Ronaldo...

Why didn't he go to Everton
the same way Messi went to lille

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kilishihunter:

At least they didn't hawk him like gala for clubs to notice his availability
Btw can I see the ones Chelsea, Man. United, Totenham, Qatari club didn't want him cheesy

U need to understand PSG never wanted Messi, they wanted Ronaldo, it was Neymar who wanted Messi and he was a major factor in the move.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by GeneralPula: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
Humanoid01:

As a Chelsea fan, I don't agree with you on this. This current Chelsea team as you can see, isn't a one-man team.

Respect to Ronaldo but he doesn't look like a team player to me, and not much of a hustler off the ball, which is a key part of Tuchel's tactics.

His style of play would alter a lot of things in the team. I don't think Tuchel would have loved to have him as much as he would have loved to have Messi.

Ronaldo will do exceptionally well if come to Chelsea..

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Get a job bro, or you could continue to cry. But at this point, a job will do
unbitchable:
Lol. First game of the season, Allegri benched his old ass and gave a strict warning to him that he won't be needed in Juventus. If Allegri really needed him, he would have made him the vocal point of his project in Juventus but obviously, Allegri knows Ronaldo was already finished and his being a clog to the fluidity of the vibrant attacking Juventus team.
Ronaldo ran full cycle from 100-0 in 3 yrs, from breaking transfer record to becoming a scrap value in 3 yrs, such a shame. His agent was running from club to club to be able to offload the fraud, nobody wants him, thanks to Dany levi's refusing to let go of Harry Kane.
Realmadrid chased you away, Juve chased you away & you think Pep will tolerate your fraud, never.
You are not Pep's signing, pep never demanded for you, it was your agent that was throwing you at Mancity like a cheaphoe. Mancity wanted to sign you for free without paying a Kobo but Juve persuaded Mancity to pay a small amount to at least not lose out totally for so much expenses they have spent on the fraud. His agent was begging Mancity to pay £25 million as though he is a second hand cloth, worthless fraud.

Look here old fraud, go ask Ibrahimovic, Yayah toure, Sergio Aguero, no matter your ego, Pep will bench your career if you can't fit in his playing system. No be to dey hide inside box 18 for penalty and tap in, Pep will make you regret your fraud ass. As long as your not Messi, you will always remain second fiddle to Pep. Debryne, Sterling, foden, are Pep's golden boys and would be above the old fraud in the pecking order anyday, anytime, every match week.
I don't see the fraud matching what Aguero did in Mancity yet Pep booted him out.. it will end in premium tears for the old fraud.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by eskorelvis: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:
Perez broke the world record to sign him to Madrid, after 4 yrs, the old fraud couldn't win Uefa in Madrid. Perez had to break another transfer record to sign Gareth Bale who gave Madrid the Uefa in his first season.
Perez sold the old fraud to Juve for a fat check. Juve is surely regretting the deal.
And how many uefa cups did Madrid win while having bale in Ronaldo's absence?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Blabbermouth: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
jaxxy:

U need to understand PSG never wanted Messi, they wanted Ronaldo, it was Neymar who wanted Messi and he was a major factor in the move.
Buhhahahahahahaha. Since this will help you sleep at night, let me not correct you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Ifybwoy7: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
TheSexLover:

Mumu... At age 37 do u expect him to be still that valuable.... Imagine even pulling a transfer fee of 25mil.... How old is Messi ... Do u expect them to have that same value in the market n for him to even come to city n epl shows u his ready for the competition although city is still good with or without him
i support your points bro. but city really needs a striker this season
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Blabbermouth:

Buhhahahahahahaha. Since this will help you sleep at night, let me not correct you.

I gave u the facts on ground. Even if they wanted Messi he wasn’t available then and they only wanted him because of Neymar. Facts!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by eddykaka(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
daugeon666:
grin grin the question now is can't Ronaldo feed your entire generation too? angry
he cannot feed because my generation will collect the money and buy the food grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Blabbermouth: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
jaxxy:

I gave u the facts on ground. Even if they wanted Messi he wasn’t available then and they only wanted him because of Neymar. Facts!
I want you to prove this claim of yours as "fact" before anything else.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by ODJ124(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

He did not pick up any new fucking challenge, his arse was about getting kicked. Baba don begin to dey chop bench. He ran for his life and sold himself cheap in desperation to escape.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by mathskid: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
goddons50:

U HAVE A GOOD POINT SIR....BUT IT SEEMS U DONT FOLLOW UP SPORT VERYWELL....RONALDO TOLD ALLEGRI TO BENCH HIM....ALLEGRI SAID THAT HIMSELF ....IT WAS NOT ALLEGRIS IDEA BUT RONALDO... WHAT I CAN TELL U IS NO HUMAN CAN STOP D LIGHT OF RONALDO NOT EVEN PEP,... WHAT GOD HAS ILLUMINATED NO HUMAN CAN CREATE DARKNRSS TO IT, NOT EVEN THE DEVIL...I KNOW IT PAINS U THAT MAN CITY REJECTED MESSI AND WENT FOR GREALISH DESPITE FREE TRANSFER....BUT THEY R WILLING TO BUY RONALDO EVEN AT A COST... WHAT DOES THAT TELLS U?... PROBABLY GUARDIOLA TOLD MESSI THAT, O BOY PARK WELL O....D EPL IS NO CHILD'S PLAY...GO TO A LEAGUE WHERE U CAN C 17 MORE TEAMS LIKE EIBAR....THERE U CAN WIN 15 MORE BALLONDORS.......THE EPL IS FOR KINGS, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT....THE ONLY POINT I CAN CONSIDER FOR U IS THAT, AGE IS NOT ON RONALDOS SIDE TO PERFORM IN D EPL...
IT'S A WRONG MOVE THOUGH BUT GOD KNOWS Y.....RONALDO HAS A DIFFERENT APPROACH TO LIFE ITSELF AND IT HAS MADE HIM SUCCESSFUL.....
As well, since i read post and comments for this session, u made one reasonable point that makes u different from other, which is *IT'S A WRONG MOVE THOUGH BUT GOD KNOWS Y.....RONALDO HAS A DIFFERENT APPROACH TO LIFE ITSELF AND IT HAS MADE HIM SUCCESSFUL.....*
Keep it up bro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Mfwrld: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
I don't understand why everyone is praising Ronaldo. Juventus was doing so well before they signed him. Man Citiy is the toughest club in England. He goes to an already good club and do a normal person would do maybe better and y'all would start praising him. Why not go to arsenal and raise them from the dust . Or go back to man UTD. Baba wan collect world best . That's why he's running to pep, Messi praises dey pain am.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by mathskid: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Adakintroy:

There is too much hate in your comment. It transparent. Messi is my greatest. But that's not to say Ronaldo for some is not also the greatest. Sport is fun let the spirit be honorable. Juventus fans hated him until he stunned them in their own backyard. Then the respect was forced out(take that) . The boy has worked his asss off for what he has. Bro give the boy his dues. You cant point out his flaws without first pointing out his crazy archievement. That's just hate man. How do you miss all those.

Anyways. Messi/Ronaldo sellout is what clubs do when players reach certain age. They pass them around for some reasons. It happened with Henry to baca, ronaldinho to a.c Milan.becham and zidan to Madrid. So it's not new. Every one should just chill.

God bless your family, you be real football fan not all this baby adults wen just get hatred for body, to be sincere Ronaldo life na course to be study, he knows Messi is far a better player than him but yet, e didn't let that stop him of achieving his feet, let them hate him but football can never forget him just like Messi also, they are both legends of the game, I mean the greatest legends of the game, Ibrahimovic cudnt do half of what Messi did yet a man who as no talent of that of Messi was able to do so many things Messi did through hard work and yet baby adults don't want to appreciate that

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by mathskid: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mfwrld:
I don't understand why everyone is praising Ronaldo. Juventus was doing so well before they signed him. Man Citiy is the toughest club in England. He goes to an already good club and do a normal person would do maybe better and y'all would start praising him. Why not go to arsenal and raise them from the dust . Or go back to man UTD. Baba wan collect world best . That's why he's running to pep, Messi praises dey pain am.

Abeg oo bros, PSG na average club or world class, why messi no go Lille or Lyon or the arsenal u mention, bro even Suarez left Liverpool for barca, and left barca for athletical Madrid, na small clubs e go, even Ibrahimovic no go small clubs, all na big clubs, and yet Ronaldo go man city u dey say na already made clubs e go,
Between PSG and man city who be the real already made club to be precise, club wen Don dominate ligue 1 for almost a decade and man city wen just dey come up, the truth is no world class player go play for average or small team again, that was before and not this present era, even Aguero left city for barca, why e nr go average team, so bro relax, na football, just enjoy it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by therajah: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Numerouno94:
Messi's transfer to psg gave this guy a real nightmare that his agent had to start begging City to sign him.Lol grin grin grin

New challenge gone wrong. U promised Juv a ucl trophy buh failed to deliver, instead of fulfilling ur promise u re running like a coward to City; a City whose manager Pep u once shoved off nd confronted during an el classico nd a Pep u always insulted during ur time at Madrid, no iota of shame, a City who is a well kwn rival to ur United, no integrity. undecided undecided

History will remember fraudnaldo as the legendary scammer who scammed Juv. grin grin

Fraudnaldo nd his agent taking advantage of Peps vulnerability nd desperation for a striker to scam City into accepting a fraud. Lemme make this clear to fraud nd his goons; if u tink u can hide ur lazy ass in the 18yrd box waiting for ur legendary tap-ins nd penalties witout coming out to help wit our darling City's tiki taka then u gat alot of ass benchin waitin for u. We won't let u corrupt our darling City's style of play pls. grin grin

If my comment hurts u can hug a transformer pls. wink wink
Wish i can freaky your akant...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
mushroomFarm:

Whenever it is Ronaldo that's being bullied you guys will remember he is richer than your entire lineage.. Are these not the same monikers constantly trolling messi and calling him a fraud?
Sir, the question and statement of fact is that the guy promised juve UCL. But not it is even so hard for that UCL to reach finals.
It doesn't matter if juve is a good team or not (but they really are, constantly getting to finals for three consecutive years or so) they brought him in for the UCL and he agreed...calling it a challenge.
Apparently messi fans can as well justify messi's leave by saying the Barcelona squad doesn't fit him anymore (which could be true. You cannot tell me a Barcelona without messi as of last season will match a team like juve before Ronaldo got there)
So now he is leaving without fulfilling that challenge

But if the loudest transfer of the century could be booed as a move to an already strong team what excuse can we call this?
And sir, people rating england as the top league in the football world are just doing so with narratives that suit their own agenda.
There are other narratives. If we go by UCL cups I think the odds are in favour of the Laliga and the bundesliga have come so far too, until recently English teams are also the under dogs in every UCL flights. This same weak Barcelona have demolished them severally. For over a decade for instance man united have refused to register a draw against Barcelona talk less a win. The last encounter they were beaten home and away, wasn't that the same encounter that turned bloody for Barcelona? But how come they could handle the most successful club in england (man u) so well
Madrid itself have done their damages too... Even Ronaldo had to come to laliga to start winning trophies, balloon d'ors and that's another proof that laliga might be far ahead of other leagues. (Balloons)

It doesn't stop there. English teams only get to rise to stadium when they 'steal' something from these other great leagues, come to think of it, Chelsea was nothing at the start of the last UCL, but psg's tuchel did it for them!!!
Even pep was obtained from Barcelona....
My point is what goes around comes around and Messi himself have had a fair share of playing in a very tough league even winning trophies. Let us wait and see what the real challenge is...as he cruises his way through his newly found club.
#notohate
#notocyberbullying

Check my record on NL well, wetin concern me with hating two billionaires, people that don't even know me....

I love both players equally because they both keep me entertained....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
sosowater:

So, when you guys do criticize Messi, you forgot that Messi is richer than your lineage and village put together?

You guys should bend your faces in shame.

Check my NL history well, you can never see me downplay messi...

I'm a madrid fan, and I love both Ronaldo and Messi..

Infact since messi left Barcelona I have stopped watching the league, because that guy that made it superb has gone...

I no dey hate on people who are better and bigger than me
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by jimtemi1: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:
Lol. First game of the season, Allegri benched his old ass and gave a strict warning to him that he won't be needed in Juventus. If Allegri really needed him, he would have made him the vocal point of his project in Juventus but obviously, Allegri knows Ronaldo was already finished and his being a clog to the fluidity of the vibrant attacking Juventus team.
Ronaldo ran full cycle from 100-0 in 3 yrs, from breaking transfer record to becoming a scrap value in 3 yrs, such a shame. His agent was running from club to club to be able to offload the fraud, nobody wants him, thanks to Dany levi's refusing to let go of Harry Kane.
Realmadrid chased you away, Juve chased you away & you think Pep will tolerate your fraud, never.
You are not Pep's signing, pep never demanded for you, it was your agent that was throwing you at Mancity like a cheaphoe. Mancity wanted to sign you for free without paying a Kobo but Juve persuaded Mancity to pay a small amount to at least not lose out totally for so much expenses they have spent on the fraud. His agent was begging Mancity to pay £25 million as though he is a second hand cloth, worthless fraud.

Look here old fraud, go ask Ibrahimovic, Yayah toure, Sergio Aguero, no matter your ego, Pep will bench your career if you can't fit in his playing system. No be to dey hide inside box 18 for penalty and tap in, Pep will make you regret your fraud ass. As long as your not Messi, you will always remain second fiddle to Pep. Debryne, Sterling, foden, are Pep's golden boys and would be above the old fraud in the pecking order anyday, anytime, every match week.
I don't see the fraud matching what Aguero did in Mancity yet Pep booted him out.. it will end in premium tears for the old fraud.
C Ronaldo move to juventus was a success,they sold $60m worth of cloths in the first 24hrs on his arrival, juve gain 6million follower because of him on instagram and u know what that means... So stop ranting and be logical
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by ceejay10(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Ronaldo is more a legend in Madrid than man utd
he's a proper legend at both clubs.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Lachan4(m): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
Some people are daft see as d wey e dey talk someone way fit buy your enter generations
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by daugeon666(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
cheesy cheesy
eddykaka:
he cannot feed because my generation will collect the money and buy the food grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by goddons50: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
YES OOOOOOOOO....ORORO IS BACK..... NOW WE R TALKING....
THE GOAT IS BACK TO D TOUGHEST LEAGUE IN D WORLD....
ORORO
ORORO
ORORO...
NOW IT'S CLEAR THAT AM A UNITED FAM
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by tony5(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

I am not a fan of either player sir... But, let's keep things truthful, shall we??!

Messi never chose to leave! He even took a pay cut to remain with them, but even that was not enough. La Liga pushed him out due to the financial crisis within the club. Even Pique had to take a huge pay cut to enable them keep Memphis Depay.

So, Messi never failed the "Loyalty test"!

I have no issues whatsoever with Ronaldo's inevitable departure from Serie A. He has paid his dues (A legend without question) and reserves the right to pick and choose clubs to satisfy his established system and style of play.
Nice response, but I wont like to drag this further base on speculation sha
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by ThierryJay: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
jaxxy:

This is a big fat lie. They wanted him last year when Messi wanted to leave and seemed to favour ManCity. This year immediately Messi became free they snapped him up. Neymar and co were merely enablers but PSG's chase of Messi over the past year is well documented.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
ThierryJay:

This is a big fat lie. They wanted him last year when Messi wanted to leave and seemed to favour ManCity. This year immediately Messi became free they snapped him up. Neymar and co were merely enablers but PSG's chase of Messi over the past year is well documented.

If Neymar wasn’t there he wouldn’t go and they wouldn’t consider him. Fact!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lovely New Photos Of Amara Kanu / Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo / Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.