Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) (38255 Views)

What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s New Mansion In Turin, Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Kilishihunter: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Fuckthamods:

You mean Ronaldo and his fans will never forgive Juve..
Seria A as a whole will forever be indebted to Ronaldo cos he joined Serie A in 2018 when Serie A was literally Irrelevant but in 2020 Serie A became World's Best league According To IFFHS.
Meanwhile Messi joined Psg just few weeks ago and Now Ligue 1 is not top 5 league anymore. I can't wait for him to flop, he thought Mbappe was a fool like neymar that will carrying him so minions like you can praise him
And yet a not top 5 Farmer's league Lyon team knocked out Penaldo and his IFFHS 2020 best league team grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by blackboy2star(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2021
Bitter soul... Try to Achieve more than him before typing all this crap OMG... Heart of a man is filled with hatred... I pray you heal.
unbitchable:
Lol. First game of the season, Allegri benched his old ass and gave a strict warning to him that he won't be needed in Juventus. If Allegri really needed him, he would have made him the vocal point of his project in Juventus but obviously, Allegri knows Ronaldo was already finished and his being a clog to the fluidity of the vibrant attacking Juventus team.
Ronaldo ran full cycle from 100-0 in 3 yrs, from breaking transfer record to becoming a scrap value in 3 yrs, such a shame. His agent was running from club to club to be able to offload the fraud, nobody wants him, thanks to Dany levi's refusing to let go of Harry Kane.
Realmadrid chased you away, Juve chased you away & you think Pep will tolerate your fraud, never.
You are not Pep's signing, pep never demanded for you, it was your agent that was throwing you at Mancity like a cheaphoe. Mancity wanted to sign you for free without paying a Kobo but Juve persuaded Mancity to pay a small amount to at least not lose out totally for so much expenses they have spent on the fraud. His agent was begging Mancity to pay £25 million as though he is a second hand cloth, worthless fraud.

Look here old fraud, go ask Ibrahimovic, Yayah toure, Sergio Aguero, no matter your ego, Pep will bench your career if you can't fit in his playing system. No be to dey hide inside box 18 for penalty and tap in, Pep will make you regret your fraud ass. As long as your not Messi, you will always remain second fiddle to Pep. Debryne, Sterling, foden, are Pep's golden boys and would be above the old fraud in the pecking order anyday, anytime, every match week.
I don't see the fraud matching what Aguero did in Mancity yet Pep booted him out.. it will end in premium tears for the old fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2021
Blabbermouth:

Why do you sound like someone that only check livescores? Compare Messi's buyout clause to the money used in signing Manchester city all time most expensive player. Buhahahahahaha, paying for the real GOAT? LMAO! They want the goal poacher for free. They haven't even agreed to pay.
Scratch your balls boy, Messi was sought, ronaldo was hawked.
Barca would still collect 150m if clubs were really serious.. Real Madrid just paid 200m for mbappe who is rated over Messi and has 1 year left in his contract. No one was willing to pay for the bottler.. He was taken for free and that's so lowly.
Buhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Krismas(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2021
WriterNig:
@FabrizioRomano

@CityExtra

coolGud for Ronaldo. Pep is a great coach and City is a rich side. But I hope Kathryn Mayorga’s case will not be revived in England? Ronaldo cud face prosecution for rape!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2021
Kilishihunter:

And yet a not top 5 Farmer's league Lyon team knocked out Penaldo and his IFFHS 2020 best league team grin grin grin grin grin
Dumbest excuse
This is football, any team can beat any team

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by goddons50: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2021
mushroomFarm:

Whenever it is Ronaldo that's being bullied you guys will remember he is richer than your entire lineage.. Are these not the same monikers constantly trolling messi and calling him a fraud?
Sir, the question and statement of fact is that the guy promised juve UCL. But not it is even so hard for that UCL to reach finals.
It doesn't matter if juve is a good team or not (but they really are, constantly getting to finals for three consecutive years or so) they brought him in for the UCL and he agreed...calling it a challenge.
Apparently messi fans can as well justify messi's leave by saying the Barcelona squad doesn't fit him anymore (which could be true. You cannot tell me a Barcelona without messi as of last season will match a team like juve before Ronaldo got there)
So now he is leaving without fulfilling that challenge

But if the loudest transfer of the century could be booed as a move to an already strong team what excuse can we call this?
And sir, people rating england as the top league in the football world are just doing so with narratives that suit their own agenda.
There are other narratives. If we go by UCL cups I think the odds are in favour of the Laliga and the bundesliga have come so far too, until recently English teams are also the under dogs in every UCL flights. This same weak Barcelona have demolished them severally. For over a decade for instance man united have refused to register a draw against Barcelona talk less a win. The last encounter they were beaten home and away, wasn't that the same encounter that turned bloody for Barcelona? But how come they could handle the most successful club in england (man u) so well
Madrid itself have done their damages too... Even Ronaldo had to come to laliga to start winning trophies, balloon d'ors and that's another proof that laliga might be far ahead of other leagues. (Balloons)

It doesn't stop there. English teams only get to rise to stadium when they 'steal' something from these other great leagues, come to think of it, Chelsea was nothing at the start of the last UCL, but psg's tuchel did it for them!!!
Even pep was obtained from Barcelona....
My point is what goes around comes around and Messi himself have had a fair share of playing in a very tough league even winning trophies. Let us wait and see what the real challenge is...as he cruises his way through his newly found club.
#notohate
#notocyberbullying
This one must b an OTONDO...or u just started WATCHING football 2yrs back....Ronaldo has a ballondor in EPL...and since then not even a soul or an angel has touched it....Ronaldo has 450goals in 438games for Madrid that is what ur messi never did in his career....to score more than he played in Spain...
U can only speak of age factor for Ronaldo, that I will give it to u...

So when are u watching ur next match PSG VS STRASBOURG....
OR PSG VS NANTES.... Or
PSG VS NIMES OR NICE OR ST EKENE.... I MEANT ST ETTIENS HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHA....OH MY GOD....MESSI GET SENSE GHUN....

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by MT: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2021
Fuckthamods:

And can you prove your statement is fact? Or Is it just stupid gossip to make your dwarf look better?
If juve really wanted Ronaldo to win ucl for them then they would have behaved by managing the club properly.
CR7 always delivers whenever he promises unlike others that run away after making promises.

If you can read this, this is the statement of fact you asked for:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58350293

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Blabbermouth: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Barca would still collect 150m if clubs were really serious.. Real Madrid just paid 200m for mbappe who is rated over Messi and has 1 year left in his contract. No one was willing to pay for the bottler.. He was taken for free and that's so lowly.
Buhahahaha
Okay, I thought I was talking to an informed sport pundit. Go front abeg.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2021
MT:

If you can read this, this is the statement of fact you asked for:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58350293
Trash provide a fact where CR7 and Juve agreed he was brought soley to win UCL

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2021
Blabbermouth:

Okay, I thought I was talking to an informed sport pundit. Go front abeg.
Says a troll..
Wonders shall never end grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Krismas(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:
Lol. First game of the season, Allegri benched his old ass and gave a strict warning to him that he won't be needed in Juventus. If Allegri really needed him, he would have made him the vocal point of his project in Juventus but obviously, Allegri knows Ronaldo was already finished and his being a clog to the fluidity of the vibrant attacking Juventus team.
Ronaldo ran full cycle from 100-0 in 3 yrs, from breaking transfer record to becoming a scrap value in 3 yrs, such a shame. His agent was running from club to club to be able to offload the fraud, nobody wants him, thanks to Dany levi's refusing to let go of Harry Kane.
Realmadrid chased you away, Juve chased you away & you think Pep will tolerate your fraud, never.
You are not Pep's signing, pep never demanded for you, it was your agent that was throwing you at Mancity like a cheaphoe. Mancity wanted to sign you for free without paying a Kobo but Juve persuaded Mancity to pay a small amount to at least not lose out totally for so much expenses they have spent on the fraud. His agent was begging Mancity to pay £25 million as though he is a second hand cloth, worthless fraud.

Look here old fraud, go ask Ibrahimovic, Yayah toure, Sergio Aguero, no matter your ego, Pep will bench your career if you can't fit in his playing system. No be to dey hide inside box 18 for penalty and tap in, Pep will make you regret your fraud ass. As long as your not Messi, you will always remain second fiddle to Pep. Debryne, Sterling, foden, are Pep's golden boys and would be above the old fraud in the pecking order anyday, anytime, every match week.
I don't see the fraud matching what Aguero did in Mancity yet Pep booted him out.. it will end in premium tears for the old fraud.
coolTwo names u left out of ur PEP SLAYING LIST Ronadinho and Eto’o. Pep is mean, True. Yet, I think u underestimate Ronaldo’s ability to rise up to pressure. Allegri is sending Ronaldo away for selfish reasons and not because Ronaldo cudnt adjust to suit any play he wants

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Blabbermouth: 10:27am On Aug 27, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Says a troll..
Wonders shall never end grin
Years back when he was so phenomenal and we all felt he was on some yet-to-be-discovered steroid, a lot of team lured him with the juiciest of offers (of which no other player has ever been offered with) but Messi and Barcelona wouldn't budge.
All clubs gave up and reasoned that Messi was for Barcelona and Barcelona to Messi.

Season in, season out, no one bidded for him again, even paparazzi didn't stir any rumor as everyone believed Messi would end at Barcelona.
Two season ago, Messi was determined to leave, Barcelona weren't ready to release him talkless of putting a price tag or entertain any bid.
Last season his contract expired and became a free agent, thus explaining the free transfer.

How you don't know all these is a turn off for me.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by pyrex23(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2021
Massiveglory:
It is a good one for both sides.
Ronaldo is a great Footballer but his game is not helping juventus as a team. Juventus will improve more as a team without him.

He tried his best now.
I mean who else did juve sign?
And they wanted to win something?
Their midfield was absolute shit.

Has 101 goals and 22 assists in 133 appearances for juve..

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2021
[s]
Blabbermouth:

Years back when he was so phenomenal and we all felt he was on some yet-to-be-discovered steroid, a lot of team lured him with the juiciest of offers (of which no other player has ever been offered with) but Messi and Barcelona wouldn't budge.
All clubs gave up and reasoned that Messi was for Barcelona and Barcelona to Messi.

Season in, season out, no one bidded for him again, even paparazzi didn't stir any rumor as everyone believed Messi would end at Barcelona.
Two season ago, Messi was determined to leave, Barcelona weren't ready to release him talkless of putting a price tag or entertain any bid.
Last season his contract expired and became a free agent, thus explaining the free transfer.

How you don't know all these is a turn off for me.
[/s]
Blabber mouth indeed

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Blabbermouth: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2021
Fuckthamods:
[s][/s]
Blabber mouth indeed
Okay.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by mushroomFarm: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2021
goddons50:

This one must b an OTONDO...or u just started WATCHING football 2yrs back....Ronaldo has a ballondor in EPL...and since then not even a soul or an angel has touched it....Ronaldo has 450goals in 438games for Madrid that is what ur messi never did in his career....to score more than he played in Spain...
Werey and I thought u have sense. Where did he win most of his balloons?
Ode why can't any other EPL players win it?
Mumu who has the most balloons?
Oponu who has the highest goals per match ratio?
Omokomo who first started playing ball among them?
Abikubi who has the highest laliga during the time of Ronaldo's stay?
Dindinrin who has the highest pichichi (highest goal scorer) during the time Ronaldo was there?
M not hating in Ronaldo like ur doing for messi
Just stating facts.
Abeg no let small pikins dey drag ur sorry old ass for nairaland forum o

OR PSG VS NANTES.... Or
PSG VS NIMES OR NICE OR ST EKENE.... I MEANT ST ETTIENS HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHA....OH MY GOD....MESSI GET SENSE GHUN....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Blabbermouth: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2021
goddons50:

OR PSG VS NANTES.... Or
Like you didn't watch Juventus vs sampdoria, Udinese vs Juventus, and Juventus vs cagliari.

By whatever criteria you deem fit, the best league of the 21st century is Laliga. Even the bundesliga is a strong contender for the second spot alongside premier league.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by gentleibraheem(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2021
Hope Guardiola is Leaving.
If not he will just Frustrate him there. They've had beef in Laliga then and that Pep of a coach sabi take things personal
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Kingcalls: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:

A hater is already bad enough, talkless of an illitrate bitter hater, the result is almajiri way of reasoning...did u also ask y chiesa was benched??

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:

There's nothing you will do in life to make everybody like you. Is it CR7 that has over 700+ goals and multiple trophies that you are referring to? He will still prove you wrong

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by goddons50: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2021
Blabbermouth:

Like you didn't watch Juventus vs sampdoria, Udinese vs Juventus, and Juventus vs cagliari.

By whatever criteria you deem fit, the best league of the 21st century is Laliga. Even the bundesliga is a strong contender for the second spot alongside premier league.
BIG LIE BRO....BIG LIE...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by sterlingD(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2021
Hmmmm and PSG is watching
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2021
Massiveglory:
It is a good one for both sides.
Ronaldo is a great Footballer but his game is not helping juventus as a team. Juventus will improve more as a team without him.

How is ronaldos game "not helping juventus as a team"?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:

Y are u so bitter about Ronaldo? Did he "defraud" u of a girl u were eyeing?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Blabbermouth: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2021
goddons50:

BIG LIE BRO....BIG LIE...
I'm giving you an advantage, choose a criteria yourself.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by puremaker7(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:

abeg which channel showing ligue 1 in Nigeria pls?

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by sammybest889(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2021
Omo.....na wa ooo EPL dis season go tie wrapper oo sebi Chelsea Una say Una go win EPL bcus Una sign lukaku oya see oo ororo don come

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Kingcalls: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:

This ur cry no be here ooo grin grin... na suicide u go commit when im start to light up EPL and CL

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Kingcalls: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2021
Babaj145:

Why didn't messi go to Nantes?

Dint u get the memo that Messi fans are natural hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Kingcalls: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2021
jaxxy:

Why did Messi go to same psg Ronaldo wanted to go to? Now ure here speaking grammar and writing epistle. Who cares what happened btwn pep and Ronaldo? Has pep not left Barca and Messi has abandoned his precious Barca with crocodile tears.

Ronaldo remains the Goat for This challenge. And he will work with pep and Creater magic and bring history to Mancity. #Championsleague

Juve majors players never accepted Ronaldo, it was a love and hate vibe. Mancity player will accept him, he won’t be in unhealthy competition with any major player. He will do his thing and be accepted fully.

Ronaldo has conquered Europe b4 he will conquer Europe again. Mancity will create history.

Messi fans are are pained cos they know juventus is not ready to win CL , again the pandemic hit Italy pretty bad , so they can't afford to buy quality... so they want Ronaldo to remain there.... him going to man city hurts them bad , cos only man city is genuine enough to beat psg and with them hoping than messi will win CL has been jeopardised by Ronaldo joining city and mbappe leaving PSG .... these guys know Ronaldo's capabilities, they turned fear and pain to bitterness

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Unconquerable: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:

Dude, you seem to have something against Ronaldo. There's no crime in getting old as it's only natural. Cristiano is, without doubt one of the greatest players ever and he's won more awards than the entire Manchester City as a club. A player's ability to perform dwindles as he ages and Cristiano is no exception.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by goddons50: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=mushroomFarm post=105226462][/quote]
This one go school so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lovely New Photos Of Amara Kanu / Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo / Victor Moses Training For Fernabahce, His New Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.