Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) (38280 Views)

What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s New Mansion In Turin, Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2021
grin
grin grin grin

Werey
Babaj145:

Omorr I make mistake go quote mumu, sorry oh, Carry ur illiteracy go where he belong...idiot!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by wiseone28: 8:52am On Aug 27, 2021
Good news make old ladies go back to what they used to be before he arrived Juv
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by MT: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2021
lichocho:
chelsea fans hate Messi because of barca Nd manutd hate Messi because of Ronaldo..continue

I'm a Man Utd supporter and my love for Messi can't be quantified. Who won't love to watch a wizard mesmerizing opponents every week?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:54am On Aug 27, 2021
goddons50:

THAT MAN CITY REJECTED MESSI AND WENT FOR GREALISH DESPITE FREE TRANSFER....BUT THEY R WILLING TO BUY RONALDO EVEN AT A COST... WHAT DOES THAT TELLS U?... PROBABLY GUARDIOLA TOLD MESSI THAT, O BOY PARK WELL O....D EPL IS NO CHILD'S PLAY...GO TO A LEAGUE WHERE U CAN C 17 MORE TEAMS LIKE EIBAR....

Which kain unnecessary and pathetic lie be this na??! haba! grin

Man City rejected Messi??! For where??! Man City that is still in pains that they had already dumped so much dough on Grealish before Messi announced his Barcelona exit! Pep's joy would have been to get Harry Kane and Messi!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:
Lol. First game of the season, Allegri benched his old ass and gave a strict warning to him that he won't be needed in Juventus. If Allegri really needed him, he would have made him the vocal point of his project in Juventus but obviously, Allegri knows Ronaldo was already finished and his being a clog to the fluidity of the vibrant attacking Juventus team.
Ronaldo ran full cycle from 100-0 in 3 yrs, from breaking transfer record to becoming a scrap value in 3 yrs, such a shame. His agent was running from club to club to be able to offload the fraud, nobody wants him, thanks to Dany levi's refusing to let go of Harry Kane.
Realmadrid chased you away, Juve chased you away & you think Pep will tolerate your fraud, never.
You are not Pep's signing, pep never demanded for you, it was your agent that was throwing you at Mancity like a cheaphoe. Mancity wanted to sign you for free without paying a Kobo but Juve persuaded Mancity to pay a small amount to at least not lose out totally for so much expenses they have spent on the fraud. His agent was begging Mancity to pay £25 million as though he is a second hand cloth, worthless fraud.

Look here old fraud, go ask Ibrahimovic, Yayah toure, Sergio Aguero, no matter your ego, Pep will bench your career if you can't fit in his playing system. No be to dey hide inside box 18 for penalty and tap in, Pep will make you regret your fraud ass. As long as your not Messi, you will always remain second fiddle to Pep. Debryne, Sterling, foden, are Pep's golden boys and would be above the old fraud in the pecking order anyday, anytime, every match week.
I don't see the fraud matching what Aguero did in Mancity yet Pep booted him out.. it will end in premium tears for the old fraud.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by MT: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2021
goddons50:

AND MIND U, D ONLY THING RONALDO DIDN'T WIN IN ITALY WAS HIS OWN LEAGUE... WHEN I MEAN HIS LEAGUE I MEAN D CHAMPIONS LEAGUE....THAT IS RONALDOS LEAGUE.... OTHERWISE... EVERY OTHER THING WAS ACHIEVED...U ARE ALREADY CLOUDED BY SENTIMENT SO NOTHING MAKES A MEANING TO U WHEN IT COMES RONALDO...THAT IS LIFE SIR.... EVERYBODY MUST NOT LOVE RONALDO....THERE HAVE TO B HATERS....NOW THAT IS D LAW OF NATURE...

Juve bought Ronaldo to win them champion league. He failed to deliver on a grand scale.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:
Lol. First game of the season, Allegri benched his old ass and gave a strict warning to him that he won't be needed in Juventus. If Allegri really needed him, he would have made him the vocal point of his project in Juventus but obviously, Allegri knows Ronaldo was already finished and his being a clog to the fluidity of the vibrant attacking Juventus team.
Ronaldo ran full cycle from 100-0 in 3 yrs, from breaking transfer record to becoming a scrap value in 3 yrs, such a shame. His agent was running from club to club to be able to offload the fraud, nobody wants him, thanks to Dany levi's refusing to let go of Harry Kane.
Realmadrid chased you away, Juve chased you away & you think Pep will tolerate your fraud, never.
You are not Pep's signing, pep never demanded for you, it was your agent that was throwing you at Mancity like a cheaphoe. Mancity wanted to sign you for free without paying a Kobo but Juve persuaded Mancity to pay a small amount to at least not lose out totally for so much expenses they have spent on the fraud. His agent was begging Mancity to pay £25 million as though he is a second hand cloth, worthless fraud.

Look here old fraud, go ask Ibrahimovic, Yayah toure, Sergio Aguero, no matter your ego, Pep will bench your career if you can't fit in his playing system. No be to dey hide inside box 18 for penalty and tap in, Pep will make you regret your fraud ass. As long as your not Messi, you will always remain second fiddle to Pep. Debryne, Sterling, foden, are Pep's golden boys and would be above the old fraud in the pecking order anyday, anytime, every match week.
I don't see the fraud matching what Aguero did in Mancity yet Pep booted him out.. it will end in premium tears for the old fraud.

Have you eaten, how much dey your account ?

What is all the hatred for ? Is it still football ??

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Sayobam(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2021
Can he actually leave?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by MisfitHPG: 9:03am On Aug 27, 2021
Dalil8:

shocked shocked
doesn't matter what you modified,you got my message,don't ever think that the opinion of a nonentity like you will get to the attention of Messi,you are just you useless wretched nobody with a cheap phone
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by charlesm91(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2021
Massiveglory:
It is a good one for both sides.
Ronaldo is a great Footballer but his game is not helping juventus as a team. Juventus will improve more as a team without him.
it’s not a guarantee. Juve management are to blame for the whole problems- buying a 33 yr old Ronaldo thinking they will win ucl just like that and then assembling a bunch of untalented midfielders to play. Also changing of coaches didn’t help and neither Sarri nor Pirlo are proven coaches with the latter being more comical following his appointment which begs the question, where is Juve headed to?
Ronaldo on an individual level still bagged the goals and yes it’s not quite the success he would have wanted especially in Europe, but it’s best he leaves and go where a team can take more advantage of his attributes. Juve never really respected him

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by charlesm91(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2021
MT:

Juve bought Ronaldo to win them champion league. He failed to deliver on a grand scale.
well they failed to borrow the Madrid blueprint

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by charlesm91(m): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2021
grin
Yinkus205:

I am looking forward to the day Nigerians will stop taking Clubs and Players decision as their personal problems
grin grin i swear you accurately described us
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by BOBBYNIGUESZ(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:

�������
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Angelmichael63: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2021
CR7 THE ONLY GOAT I KNOW

GIVING PEOPLE CONSTANT SLEEPLESS NIGHT AND WAILING BUT

YOUR OPINION IS AS USELESS AS WOMEN'S USED PAD.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:

Ronaldo no see all this write up and him go still collect him billions.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Blabbermouth: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Why didn't man city pay his release clause if they were serious then? They preferred to pay huge for grealish instead and now paying 30m for 37 year old. Keep consoling yourself dreamer
Release clause? Do you know what you are saying? They should break the bank to show their determination to sign Messi.
Oga, you don't know what you are saying. They paid for grealish not knowing Messi would be available. Man City wanted ronaldo for free, our darling Mendes is trying to pull strings so the guy go for something no matter how small.

Messi: I've been getting different calls from clubs after the news became public. Psg? Well, PSG is a possibility. (Messi before being confirmed as a PSG player)

The same cannot be said for the other man.
There is a big difference between a service being sought for and one being hawked. Buhahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by anungangampu: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2021
Messi is matured than this guy looking for trophy and prizes where it's already cheap. Nobody will accuse Messi of joining a league because of the ability of the coach or the club. Lig 1 well all know it's a one sided Ligue but we have to consider his option is for champion league. Ronaldo is joining mancity because their are the likely candidate to win champion League. But oga kwaya soon
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Dalil8: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2021
MisfitHPG:
doesn't matter what i modified, i got your message,don't ever think that the opinion of a nonentity like me will get to the attention of Messi, I am just a useless wretched nobody with a cheap phone

shocked
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Blabbermouth: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2021
goddons50:

AND YET WHEN IT WAS TIME FOR A FREE TRANSFER HE CHOOSED 6th LEAGUE IN EUROPE.....SMART GUY...
THAT SAME MAN CITY PREFERRED TO PAY 100MILLION POUNDS FOR GREALISH THAN A FREE TRANSFER MESSI.... SHOULD I INCREASE THE VOLUME
Grealish was in their basket before the signing of messi became a possibility. With the grealish signing, the also couldn't bring in Harry Kane.
6th league in Europe? Sorry, this season, all eyes are on PSG. They are the team to beat? They are every team's nightmare. Since boy ronaldo is in the 3rd, why doesn't he remain and see what will become of him?
Facing sampdoria, bologna, cagliari, udinese is so much of a challenge. Buhahahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2021
I'm a Messi fan and a Manchester city fan, like this now I don confuse.. but just imagine Ronaldo winning champion league ahead of Messi.. embarassed embarassed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Blabbermouth:

Release clause? Do you know what you are saying? They should break the bank to show their determination to sign Messi.
Oga, you don't know what you are saying. They paid for grealish not knowing Messi would be available. Man City wanted ronaldo for free, our darling Mendes is trying to pull strings so the guy go for something no matter how small.

Messi: I've been getting different calls from clubs after the news became public. Psg? Well, PSG is a possibility. (Messi before being confirmed as a PSG player)

The same cannot be said for the other man.
There is a big difference between a service being sought for and one being hawked. Buhahahahahahahah
Yes, if Messi was truly valuable to them the would have break the bank the way they did for grealish, even when Messi was free they offered 150 million for kane instead and now they're paying for the real GOAT.
The funny thing about your dumb replies is you always end it with buhahaha cos you are a clown.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2021
Kilishihunter:

At least they didn't hawk him like gala for clubs to notice his availability
Btw can I see the ones Chelsea, Man. United, Totenham, Qatari club didn't want him cheesy
Clubs has to notice his availability cos he's still under contract with Juve and everyone believed he'll remain there. If you don't know what to say then keep quiet and ponder about your dwarf goat that doesn't even play in top 5 leagues anymore

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Kilishihunter: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Clubs has to notice his availability cos he's still under contract with Juve and everyone believed he'll remain there. If you don't know what to say then keep quiet and ponder about your dwarf goat that doesn't even play in top 5 leagues anymore
Still doesn't change the fact your penaldo was offered upandan like gala, If a club needed his services at first since they were rumours of him leaving and being linked to psg in the off-season, they'll have made a move earlier but nobody did grin I just pity juve who paid for the UCL without actually seeing it cry

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2021
MT:

And can you prove your statement is fact? Or Is it just stupid gossip to make your dwarf look better?
If juve really wanted Ronaldo to win ucl for them then they would have behaved by managing the club properly.
CR7 always delivers whenever he promises unlike others that run away after making promises.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by mushroomFarm: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2021
wunmi590:

All this rant for somebody who is richer than all your entire village and lineage...

Common stop hating on that guy
Whenever it is Ronaldo that's being bullied you guys will remember he is richer than your entire lineage.. Are these not the same monikers constantly trolling messi and calling him a fraud?
Sir, the question and statement of fact is that the guy promised juve UCL. But not it is even so hard for that UCL to reach finals.
It doesn't matter if juve is a good team or not (but they really are, constantly getting to finals for three consecutive years or so) they brought him in for the UCL and he agreed...calling it a challenge.
Apparently messi fans can as well justify messi's leave by saying the Barcelona squad doesn't fit him anymore (which could be true. You cannot tell me a Barcelona without messi as of last season will match a team like juve before Ronaldo got there)
So now he is leaving without fulfilling that challenge

But if the loudest transfer of the century could be booed as a move to an already strong team what excuse can we call this?
And sir, people rating england as the top league in the football world are just doing so with narratives that suit their own agenda.
There are other narratives. If we go by UCL cups I think the odds are in favour of the Laliga and the bundesliga have come so far too, until recently English teams are also the under dogs in every UCL flights. This same weak Barcelona have demolished them severally. For over a decade for instance man united have refused to register a draw against Barcelona talk less a win. The last encounter they were beaten home and away, wasn't that the same encounter that turned bloody for Barcelona? But how come they could handle the most successful club in england (man u) so well
Madrid itself have done their damages too... Even Ronaldo had to come to laliga to start winning trophies, balloon d'ors and that's another proof that laliga might be far ahead of other leagues. (Balloons)

It doesn't stop there. English teams only get to rise to stadium when they 'steal' something from these other great leagues, come to think of it, Chelsea was nothing at the start of the last UCL, but psg's tuchel did it for them!!!
Even pep was obtained from Barcelona....
My point is what goes around comes around and Messi himself have had a fair share of playing in a very tough league even winning trophies. Let us wait and see what the real challenge is...as he cruises his way through his newly found club.
#notohate
#notocyberbullying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Kilishihunter: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2021
Fuckthamods:

And can you prove your statement is fact? Or Is it just stupid gossip to make your dwarf look better?
If juve really wanted Ronaldo to win ucl for them then they would have behaved by managing the club properly.
CR7 always delivers whenever he promises unlike others that run away after making promises.
Dumbest excuse I've ever heard grin grin cheesy grin grin, Juve fans would never forgive him

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 9:47am On Aug 27, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Still doesn't change the fact your penaldo was offered upandan like gala, If a club needed his services at first since they were rumours of him leaving and being linked to psg in the off-season, they'll have made a move earlier but nobody did grin I just pity juve who paid for the UCL without actually seeing it cry
It's obvious you're not bright cos you keep repeating the same.. You need attention then go get it elsewhere

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by profndu(m): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2021
Good or bad who knows?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by ManiCypher(m): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2021
Didn't pessi promise Barca a champions league.. where did Ronaldo ever promised Juve a champions league??

Numerouno94:
Messi's transfer to psg gave this guy a real nightmare that his agent had to start begging City to sign him.Lol grin grin grin

New challenge gone wrong. U promised Juv a ucl trophy buh failed to deliver, instead of fulfilling ur promise u re running like a coward to City; a City whose manager Pep u once shoved off nd confronted during an el classico nd a Pep u always insulted during ur time at Madrid, no iota of shame, a City who is a well kwn rival to ur United, no integrity. undecided undecided

History will remember fraudnaldo as the legendary scammer who scammed Juv. grin grin

Fraudnaldo nd his agent taking advantage of Peps vulnerability nd desperation for a striker to scam City into accepting a fraud. Lemme make this clear to fraud nd his goons; if u tink u can hide ur lazy ass in the 18yrd box waiting for ur legendary tap-ins nd penalties witout coming out to help wit our darling City's tiki taka then u gat alot of ass benchin waitin for u. We won't let u corrupt our darling City's style of play pls. grin grin

If my comment hurts u can hug a transformer pls. wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Dumbest excuse I've ever heard grin grin cheesy grin grin, Juve fans would never forgive him
You mean Ronaldo and his fans will never forgive Juve..
Seria A as a whole will forever be indebted to Ronaldo cos he joined Serie A in 2018 when Serie A was literally Irrelevant but in 2020 Serie A became World's Best league According To IFFHS.
Meanwhile Messi joined Psg just few weeks ago and Now Ligue 1 is not top 5 league anymore. I can't wait for him to flop, he thought Mbappe was a fool like neymar that will carry him so minions like you can praise him

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2021
Numerouno94:
Messi's transfer to psg gave this guy a real nightmare that his agent had to start begging City to sign him.Lol grin grin grin

New challenge gone wrong. U promised Juv a ucl trophy buh failed to deliver, instead of fulfilling ur promise u re running like a coward to City; a City whose manager Pep u once shoved off nd confronted during an el classico nd a Pep u always insulted during ur time at Madrid, no iota of shame, a City who is a well kwn rival to ur United, no integrity. undecided undecided

History will remember fraudnaldo as the legendary scammer who scammed Juv. grin grin

Fraudnaldo nd his agent taking advantage of Peps vulnerability nd desperation for a striker to scam City into accepting a fraud. Lemme make this clear to fraud nd his goons; if u tink u can hide ur lazy ass in the 18yrd box waiting for ur legendary tap-ins nd penalties witout coming out to help wit our darling City's tiki taka then u gat alot of ass benchin waitin for u. We won't let u corrupt our darling City's style of play pls. grin grin

If my comment hurts u can hug a transformer pls. wink wink
all these noise is because he didn't go back to backwards MANU grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Blabbermouth: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Yes, if Messi was truly valuable to them the would have break the bank the way they did for grealish, even when Messi was free they offered 150 million for kane instead and now they're paying for the real GOAT.
The funny thing about your dumb replies is you always end it with buhahaha cos you are a clown.
Why do you sound like someone that only check livescores? Compare Messi's buyout clause to the money used in signing Manchester city all time most expensive player. Buhahahahahaha, paying for the real GOAT? LMAO! They want the goal poacher for free. They haven't even agreed to pay.
Scratch your balls boy, Messi was sought, ronaldo was hawked.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sergio Aguero 'Punches' Wigan Fan After FA Cup Defeat (Photos) / Kano Pillars Is Ranked Above Lionel Messi's Inter Miami In World Rankings. / Super Eagles Take A Walk In Tanzania (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.