Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Meet Half Indian, Fashionista, Bbnaija 2021 Housemate, Nini Singh, & Her Life B4 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Half Indian, Fashionista, Bbnaija 2021 Housemate, Nini Singh, & Her Life B4 (3142 Views)

Meet Half Arabian, Former Mr. UNIJOS, Bbnaija Yousef Garba And His Life Before / Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide / Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Half Indian, Fashionista, Bbnaija 2021 Housemate, Nini Singh, & Her Life B4 by onyi25(f): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
Meet Half Indian, Fashionista, BBNaija 2021 Housemate, Nini Singh, And Her Life Before The Show (Biography)
The 27 year old light skinned Edo beauty, Nini, is one of the Big Brother Naija 2021 housemates currently contesting for the 90 million naira grand prize.

She was the 11th female housemate to be unveiled on the 25th July and her beauty has been catching the attention of not only the viewers but also the BBNaija male housemates. 

Now let's talk about her life before the commencement of the show;

Aneeta Singh popularly referred to as Nini is a fashionista.

Nini is a dual citizen, born to a Nigerian mother from Auchi, Edo State and an Indian father.

Visit site below for full update/ photos;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/08/meet-half-indian-fashionista-bbnaija.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Half Indian, Fashionista, Bbnaija 2021 Housemate, Nini Singh, & Her Life B4 by arthurwillia(m): 12:09am On Aug 27, 2021
The way she talk sef, edo pidgin no comot for her mouth
This one no be half Indian again

1 Like

Re: Meet Half Indian, Fashionista, Bbnaija 2021 Housemate, Nini Singh, & Her Life B4 by suffering: 3:19am On Aug 27, 2021
This lokito. I doubt she's 27, she acts 21.

1 Like

Re: Meet Half Indian, Fashionista, Bbnaija 2021 Housemate, Nini Singh, & Her Life B4 by gfaruk(m): 7:31am On Aug 27, 2021
suffering:
This lokito. I doubt she's 27, she acts 21.

So childish
Re: Meet Half Indian, Fashionista, Bbnaija 2021 Housemate, Nini Singh, & Her Life B4 by krebdawise(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2021
Pretty girl grin

Let me handle your graphic designs; I'll give you a very good work

(1) (Reply)

Kid Singer, Amarachi Dance Looks Unrecognizable (pictures And Video) / PHOTO: Man On Drip With Alcohol / Bishop Tom Samson Acquires N80million Customized Stretch Limo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.