Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

“freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? (13957 Views)

Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! / Dealing With The Fitnah (temptation) Of Women / Abuse Of Women And Children: What Says Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by MrColdsweat: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2021
Freedom= Free doom

1 Like

Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2021
Trumann:
Mumu article. Trying to justify enslavement of women by the Taliban.

If 72 Virgins are promised to Muslim men in the afterlife, what is the reward of Muslim women? Or they will suffer here and suffer in the afterlife too?

The women will have ..... Antichristian help here if you will
Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by effort1: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2021
Islam the religion of intolerance

1 Like

Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2021
Trumann:

I really love this your perspective. At least, it shows how religion can make someone have mental retardation of like 700 centuries back.

Can't you see he is an Ustaz?

The question is what he is doing with a phone
Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by Joromi1: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2021
Allah people and their myopia. See how this one tried to twist the obvious Taliban-inspired women enslavement as a way of safeguarding women from male domination and exploit. No wonder they so much adore the paedo prophet Mohammed who married a six-year-old baby. That's justifying rape as "protection". Tueh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2021
Lukgaf:
"It would be hugely better, safer and healthier for mankind if the world understands the difference between Freedom in Method and Freedom in Results. What they talk of is the former with massive negative impact on the latter. If accidents are to be saved, there have to be restrictions on trafficking. .. If society has to be safe from the diseases, crimes and chaos, there is no other option but to make the laws related to all kinds of behaviour strict in letter, spirit and application."

Dr. Javed Jamil via https://jamiat.org.za/freedom-of-women-or-freedom-to-men-to-enjoy-them/
Honestly this is one of the most educational article I read this week, thanks. "
Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2021
Lukgaf:
"It would be hugely better, safer and healthier for mankind if the world understands the difference between Freedom in Method and Freedom in Results. What they talk of is the former with massive negative impact on the latter. If accidents are to be saved, there have to be restrictions on trafficking. .. If society has to be safe from the diseases, crimes and chaos, there is no other option but to make the laws related to all kinds of behaviour strict in letter, spirit and application."

Dr. Javed Jamil via https://jamiat.org.za/freedom-of-women-or-freedom-to-men-to-enjoy-them/
Honestly this is one of the most educational article I read this week, thanks. "The true Islamic countries suffer less rape cases, low crimes, compare to the So called free world"
But sir the truth is most of our stupid women including Muslim women who are ignorant actually love this so called freedom and feminism bullshit, but you are right they suffer the consequences most, they always want to eat their cake and have it, when a man and a woman are young and promiscuous, the men easily move on and settled and marry good women and because they understand the game they easily recognised promiscuous women and run away from them, it's One of the reason we have so many single women, when they are young they want to explore, the Same men they explore with run away from they when they show genuine interest to get married.
I follow Many of them, I know how they think
Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Women are special creation of Allah. They are to be protected and taken care of. That's why we don't need to expose them much, because men are mostly used by the Jinns to hurt them
Why not just lock them up in prison eternally to safegaurd them from men so there would be no "sin" whatsoever
Next thing your men start raping little boys and donkeys and you think youre doing yourself some favour?

The truth remains man was created to have freewill, its the heart that determines his action. Whoever chooses to love unrighteousness would be unrighteous even if caged in a cell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by 1shortblackboy: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2021
leksite120:
it is not being intolerant.
You've to understand that men and women nature are not the same no matter how westernization is painting it.
Knowing this, we should adopt a system that will be better for our existence.
Islam doesn't hinder women totally as done by the talibans(they're ignorants and illiterates no doubt).
Islam is just saying women cannot do everything on their own and shouldn't be left alone to do all.
what if they want to be left alone to do everything by themselves

P.S. that stupid discriminatory declaration does not scare me i'll comment if i want.

1 Like

Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by drlateef: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Why are Muslims so intolerant of women?

You are the one in the wrong. Muslims protect women but you destroy women. That’s what the OP is saying.

1 Like

Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Women no get freedom in Islam. Muhammad in his sunnah placed Muslim women as PRISONERS, SLAVES, ANIMALS, etc just because he was poisoned to death by A Jewish lady which he forcefully married and Converted her to Islam

2 Likes

Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by AntiChristian: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Antoeni:
Good girls go to Heaven while
Bad girls bring Heaven to you
Hope you understand
TGIF

Is your mum and sister a good or bad girl?

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lukgaf:

So u actually took time to write this rubbish. Some people are really dumb. You are disturbing us. Go and live in Afghanistan since u like the lifestyle and tell ur fellow low brains to stay away from Europe. Writing nonsense. In baka koma Afghanistan ba Allah Stine ma
Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by donprinyo(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mentality of vikings. Women are regarded as loot of war.

1 Like

Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by Nanaiky(f): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
All the vices mentioned if women are not ‘protected’ are perpetuated by men and also men are supposed to do the so called ‘protection’. Shouldn’t that tell you something that the main focus should be on the ‘supposed protector’. In both sceneries, the male folks need training to respect and not to oppress the female folks. Eku ise , Muslim ummah, keep regurgitating articles and not look inwards.

1 Like

Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by Nanaiky(f): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Articles like this have underlying tone that women don’t have sense and can’t decide for themselves. Someone needs to always direct them.. smh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by Hendtime: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lukgaf:

What incoherent nonsense is this?
Men enjoyed women suffer, really? �
OK, let's see what Muhammad the Arabian desert assassin and robber have to say about this

Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) reported:

I married a woman, whereupon Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to me: Have you married? I said: Yes. He said: Is it a virgin or a previously married one (widow or divorced)? I said: With a previously married one, whereupon he said: Where had you been (away) from the amusements of virgins? Shu'ba said: I made a mention of it to 'Amr b. Dinar and he said: I too heard from Jabir making mention of that (that Allah's Apostle) said: Why didn't you marry a girl, so that you might sport with her and she might sport with you?

Sahih Muslim 715 e
Islam is about sporting with women but this abdool want us to believe that it is the other way around
Liars! Taqiyya merchants

Narrated `Abdullah bin Abu Mulaika from `Uqba bin Al-Harith:

`Uqba married the daughter of Abu Ihab bin `Aziz, and then a woman came and said, "I suckled `Uqba and his wife." `Uqba said to her, "I do not know that you have suckled me, and you did not inform me." He then sent someone to the house of Abu Ihab to inquire about that but they did not know that she had suckled their daughter. Then `Uqba went to the Prophet (ﷺ) in Medina and asked him about it. The Prophet (ﷺ) said to him, "How (can you keep your wife) after it has been said (that both of you were suckled by the same woman)?" So, he divorced her and she was married to another (husband).

Sahih Muslim 2640

Umm Fadl (Allah be pleased with her) reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be'apon him) having said this:

One or two sucklings do not make (the marriage) unlawful.

Sahih Muslim 1451e

Abu Dharr said that :
Allah's Messenger said: "When a man performs Salat, and there is nothing in front of him like the post of a saddle, or a camel saddle, then his Salat is severed by (passing of) a black dog, a woman, and a donkey." It was said to Abu Dharr: "What is the problem with the black dog rather than the red or white one?" He said: "O my nephew! I asked Allah's Messenger just as you have asked me. He said: 'The black dog is a Shaitan (devil).'"

A'isha the wife of Allah's Apostle (ﷺ), reported that one day Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came out of her (apartment) during the night and she felt jealous. Then he came and he saw me (in what agitated state of mind) I was. He said:

A'isha, what has happened to you? Do you feel jealous? Thereupon she said: How can it be (that a woman like me) should not feel jealous in regard to a husband like you. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: It was your devil who had come to you, and she said: Allah's Messenger, is there along with me a devil? He said: Yes. I said: Is a devil attached to everyone? He said: Yes. I (Aisha) again said: Allah's Messenger, is it with you also? He said: Yes, but my Lord has helped me against him and as such I am absolutely safe from his mischief.

Sahih Muslim 2815

In this few Hadiths everyone can see that Islam does not give women freedom but objectivise them, women are only meant for Islamic men to enjoy. Let's not even mention in the pervert paradise of Allah where women are meant to play LovePeddler to jihadists

Mtchewwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by neyoohhh: 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Typical Nigerian southern man is woke, they don't have independent mind's.

This write up won't make sense to them, they're also lacking in civilizational ambitions, so they only see the micro.
Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by kingbee90: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
AntiChristian:
This is a mouthful.

O Allah guide us not to raise subtle slay queens/princeesses, Baby mama/papa, etc in our children.

Their concern is about Taliban/Afghanistan because it is a Muslim country while they throway face when Israel dey grab person land in hypocrisy!
They claim women freedom in a Muslim country so that they can also have LGBT, fornicators, nudity, abortions, baby-mamaism, etc. like them.
Such will that will never be!

"Christianity go get Country na! So why should Islam have" Mentality.

All in all, we for Afghanistan!
May Allah guide them to the best for the country!
May Allah guide other Islamic countries too.
And may Allah also guide our leaders aright!

Afghanistan, Iran & all Islamic countries are in chaos because of Islam. The irony is after muslims have finished setting their country on fire due to their extremism, they will start looking for peaceful christian countries to run to for asylum.
Islam is a barbaric religion and Nigeria CAN NEVER NEVER be islamized. Except only Northern Nigeria which is already wallowing in poverty, underdevelopment, killings, hunger, INSECURITY and TERRORISM.

1 Like

Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by Amspecial: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin
Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by AntiChristian: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
kingbee90:

Afghanistan, Iran & all Islamic countries are in chaos because of Islam. The irony is after muslims have finished setting their country on fire due to their extremism, they will start looking for peaceful christian countries to run to for asylum.
Islam is a barbaric religion and Nigeria CAN NEVER NEVER be islamized. Except only Northern Nigeria which is already wallowing in poverty, underdevelopment, killings, hunger, INSECURITY and TERRORISM.

Mention the Christian countries they run to?

Mind you Christian countries don't fornicate or support LGBT.
Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by kingbee90: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
AntiChristian:

Mention the Christian countries they run to?

Mind you Christian countries don't fornicate or support LGBT.

Just like what is happening in Afghanistan lately, Muslims have been seeking asylum in Christian countries like USA, UK, Germany etc for ages when they are running away from Islamic terrorism/extremism in their country.
Do you know that UGANDA has accepted over 500 Afghanistan refugees since last week?
Let me also enlighten you that Fornication/immorality does not know religion or tribe as it solely depends on an individual's libido & lack of self control. Muslims fornicate too if not worse muslims also drink alcohol, rape, do drugs, commit abortion & kill.
Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by mhmsadyq(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hendtime:

What incoherent nonsense is this?
Men enjoyed women suffer, really? �
OK, let's see what Muhammad the Arabian desert assassin and robber have to say about this

Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) reported:

I married a woman, whereupon Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to me: Have you married? I said: Yes. He said: Is it a virgin or a previously married one (widow or divorced)? I said: With a previously married one, whereupon he said: Where had you been (away) from the amusements of virgins? Shu'ba said: I made a mention of it to 'Amr b. Dinar and he said: I too heard from Jabir making mention of that (that Allah's Apostle) said: Why didn't you marry a girl, so that you might sport with her and she might sport with you?

Sahih Muslim 715 e
Islam is about sporting with women but this abdool want us to believe that it is the other way around
Liars! Taqiyya merchants

Narrated `Abdullah bin Abu Mulaika from `Uqba bin Al-Harith:

`Uqba married the daughter of Abu Ihab bin `Aziz, and then a woman came and said, "I suckled `Uqba and his wife." `Uqba said to her, "I do not know that you have suckled me, and you did not inform me." He then sent someone to the house of Abu Ihab to inquire about that but they did not know that she had suckled their daughter. Then `Uqba went to the Prophet (ﷺ) in Medina and asked him about it. The Prophet (ﷺ) said to him, "How (can you keep your wife) after it has been said (that both of you were suckled by the same woman)?" So, he divorced her and she was married to another (husband).

Sahih Muslim 2640

Umm Fadl (Allah be pleased with her) reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be'apon him) having said this:

One or two sucklings do not make (the marriage) unlawful.

Sahih Muslim 1451e

Abu Dharr said that :
Allah's Messenger said: "When a man performs Salat, and there is nothing in front of him like the post of a saddle, or a camel saddle, then his Salat is severed by (passing of) a black dog, a woman, and a donkey." It was said to Abu Dharr: "What is the problem with the black dog rather than the red or white one?" He said: "O my nephew! I asked Allah's Messenger just as you have asked me. He said: 'The black dog is a Shaitan (devil).'"

A'isha the wife of Allah's Apostle (ﷺ), reported that one day Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came out of her (apartment) during the night and she felt jealous. Then he came and he saw me (in what agitated state of mind) I was. He said:

A'isha, what has happened to you? Do you feel jealous? Thereupon she said: How can it be (that a woman like me) should not feel jealous in regard to a husband like you. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: It was your devil who had come to you, and she said: Allah's Messenger, is there along with me a devil? He said: Yes. I said: Is a devil attached to everyone? He said: Yes. I (Aisha) again said: Allah's Messenger, is it with you also? He said: Yes, but my Lord has helped me against him and as such I am absolutely safe from his mischief.

Sahih Muslim 2815

In this few Hadiths everyone can see that Islam does not give women freedom but objectivise them, women are only meant for Islamic men to enjoy. Let's not even mention in the pervert paradise of Allah where women are meant to play LovePeddler to jihadists

Mtchewwwwwwwww

Your conclusion.
Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by Techreliance(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lukgaf:

JazzakumuLlahu kair brotherly

1 Like

Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by gaskiyamagana: 4:04am On Aug 28, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Why are Muslims so intolerant of women?
Why are Christians so cherish sex - object of women?
Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by gaskiyamagana: 4:13am On Aug 28, 2021
kingbee90:

Just like what is happening in Afghanistan lately, Muslims have been seeking asylum in Christian countries like USA, UK, Germany etc for ages when they are running away from Islamic terrorism/extremism in their country.
Do you know that UGANDA has accepted over 500 Afghanistan refugees since last week?
Let me also enlighten you that Fornication/immorality does not know religion or tribe as it solely depends on an individual's libido & lack of self control. Muslims fornicate too if not worse muslims also drink alcohol, rape, do drugs, commit abortion & kill.
Law of God is for mankind to behave like human, not like animal. That is what Islam is all about. Quote where in your Bible that tolerate alcohol, rape, drug, abortion and other immoralities in the West?
Re: “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? by Hendtime: 6:07am On Aug 31, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Your conclusion.

My conclusion or what your prophet (the Arabian desert assassin and robber) taught you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? / A Shari'ah Court Established In Ogun State / Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.